Thendral

New Promo 07/06/14

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PLKcGe9BTHkrozkapK5jbfwTzCCBZJaAYB&v=Zem_XNx7hJ4

Shiva Mother is talking to Thulasi, She says that She wnt leave untill she take Revenge from the person who kills Shiva, Nila who hears this is feeling scared.

Tamil warning Maya tat he forgetting Thulasi us never gna hpn

Maya talking to a new person(New Character in the show) she saying to him, that Tamil shld forget everything expcet Charu, only thing shld in his mind is shld be Charu...That Man agrees saying it is simple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This promo was annoying for me.  Maya ggrr!!  I have a bad feeling about all this Charu track being back, don't know for how long Mr. K. is going to drag all this.  I cannot picture Tamil who has lost all his memories of Thulasi, if that happens they might as well end the show.

Wonder who killed Shiva, this murder mystery will not get solved anytime soon lol. 
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont want this charu's track to be continued.and that shiva's mystery is dragging day by day. Thulasi should find tamil and get him out of from maya's custody. show some positivity Creatives. what happend to that commissioner track. is he good or bad πŸ€” 
mellisai thumbnail
last scene sema comedy... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Where is the Commissioner lol??
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Commissioner sir, commissioner sir... Neenga nallavara, illa kettavara?!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
But I have a feeling that he is a good person, sudden-a he is going to go rescue Tamil & arrest this Maya-Sathya gumbal!  

Also, I think Shiva must be alive somewhere, this might be sathya's plan to scare Thulsi & Nila.
Both Sathya & Shiva wanted to torture Thulsi & disturb her studies (mainly for Shiva)...  He might show up suddenly on the exam day?!! πŸ˜‰ 

This stupid Maya.. Grr... 😑 πŸ˜‘😑  If she can hire someone to erase memories of Thulsi from Tamil's brain, why not do the same to erase Tamil from Charu's brain?!!! Duh...  🀣 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Supree, well said!!  Why not erase Charu's memories from Tamil??

Lol, I'm trying to picture Shiva suddenly who comes in front of Nila and says I'm back lol, Nila is going to freak out for sure!
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Smiles-20

Supree, well said!!  Why not erase Charu's memories from Tamil??

Lol, I'm trying to picture Shiva suddenly who comes in front of Nila and says I'm back lol, Nila is going to freak out for sure!

@Bold Rofl🀣
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supree

Commissioner sir, commissioner sir... Neenga nallavara, illa kettavara?!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
But I have a feeling that he is a good person, sudden-a he is going to go rescue Tamil & arrest this Maya-Sathya gumbal!  

Also, I think Shiva must be alive somewhere, this might be sathya's plan to scare Thulsi & Nila.
Both Sathya & Shiva wanted to torture Thulsi & disturb her studies (mainly for Shiva)...  He might show up suddenly on the exam day?!! πŸ˜‰ 

This stupid Maya.. Grr... 😑 πŸ˜‘😑  If she can hire someone to erase memories of Thulsi from Tamil's brain, why not do the same to erase Tamil from Charu's brain?!!! Duh...  🀣 

If Mr. K thinks half as good as this, Thendral wouldn't be in this state.