Debate Mansion

Courtroom - Case 2

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

In the first one - The teacher was more at fault. So the one's who supported the student, wonπŸ˜› 

Now for the second one.

Can Humans and Animals be friends?
Yes or No, and support your answers with details.

Case 1 = pages 1-4

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
that's it - one reply?? 😭 πŸ˜† 😭
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† smartdesikid,the problem is,there might not be toomany who would say the teacher is right...... πŸ˜† so your question should be - is the teacher totally wrong,or can there be instances where a teacher can help a student in need...sometimes in a class final exam,teachers might feel compelled to help if the questions are entirely out of the course.........and stuff like that.

So try rephrasing,and you might have more takers......

Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

The teacer of course. He is aid to do the right thing. He is the adult. He is also the rolemodel. he is the one at fault.

I agree with Abhijit.

Welcome to DM smartdesikid!! 😊 I have seen your post before. We would appreciate if you could also post your openion before asking Janta next time πŸ˜‰Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

I agree with Abhijit.

Welcome to DM smartdesikid!! 😊 I have seen your post before. We would appreciate if you could also post your openion before asking Janta next time πŸ˜‰

Okay - well the updated one - I say the Student is wrong to take it in the first placeπŸ˜›

now - start the argumentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

usachick821 thumbnail
i think both the people are at fault and not only the teacher. If the student had good morals then he or she would not have accepted the answers. But ofcourse certain situations cause people to act in different ways even if they were brought up perfectly, but it is definetely the teacher's fault more than the kids because he has the moral responsibility to not be corrupt and give and take fair exams that havent been aided.
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
i m against it..----------I mean da teacheer is totally wrong!!!! becuz a teacher is da one whom we luk upto!! as A.S said..he's our role model!! bcuz we spent lyk 6/7 hrs of our day dere n after our home..SKOOOL is da learning place 4 us-----if teachers wd do DIS!! den wat cn u xpect da students 2 b?? ofcrse deye wud walk on da foot prints of theri teacher--becuz DEY knw...frm day1..dat dey r right!! wateva dey wud do...is right and cn neva b wrong!Teacher is da 1 who teaches us evrything.........!!! if can make us understand dat 'A' 4 apple..den dey wd also make us undrstnd 'A' 4 'ANGER'..if dey make us undrstnd 'E' 4 'EGG' den dey wd also make us understnd 'E' 4 'EVIL'........!!!! sumtimes ,da children jst dnt get 2 knw wats right n wrong 4 dem!----------This is wen da teacher's role becumz more improtant...at dis stage...........dey shd b more aware of wat dey r doing n wat dey r making their students learn frm dem!!!!
If a teacher,by nyway,make da child copy during xam ...its also wen da teacher is da 1 who is making it all happen den.....its very very bad on dat teacher's part!!!! he sdh b ashamed of himself..coz dis way..he is *Insulting* the very definition of a 'Teacher'--who's da most dignifies and respectable perosnality in any society!!! ------now-a-days./..ist happening lyk dis
============================
I wud make more argues on dis...if i get more in my mind!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
im against it...the teacher should not be giving away the anwers to a major exam or even one thats not major at all...then the exam wont show the growth of knowledge the child has had...if the answer are given then there'd be no point for a teacher existing because a teacher is supposed to help you GET to the answer..not GIVE the answers
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
But it to is the Kid's fault [more than that of teachers] because he accepted the answers instead of simply refusing them
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

But it to is the Kid's fault [more than that of teachers] because he accepted the answers instead of simply refusing them

NO WAY@ id nt agree 2 dis!!! its nt kids fault!lyk i said in my previous post k its Teachers....who teach us evrything..!! 'e'4 egg..& also 'e' 4 'evil'!!!! da kid wd mayb in sumwhat blind fashion...wd do as it is as his teacher wd say.

U didn;t mention k of wat age da kid is?? if he's in sum 2/3 junior class den..sorrry 2 say..ITS da teacehers fault..!!! da kid isn;t old enuff at dis age /classs  2knw atleast wats wrong nright 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!

bt if he;s sum where in class 9/10 den........i wd say..k atleast da teacher is sensible enuff  k he'd nt do it!!!! bt ye did he do it??? if dey rn;t honest enuff....den wat da kids den leearn frm dem?????