Rabir OS: Made for each other.Part 3 updated on Pg. 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Actually after watching the precap and pathetic rabir storyline I felt to write this ss.

This is my first OS it is of two shots if u feel boring Sorry for the weird one...

Sorry i thought of completing it in 2 shots but now i feel i need to write an another part so this ll contain 3-4 shots. Sorry again..

Now my OS has bcome SS

Rachna has overheard the conversation between Rajeev and KT. At that point of time she thought it was nightmare, but unfortunately she had witnessed the challenge between the two most important people in her life. Now Rachna is outside Kabir's house walking on the road totally lost in her thoughts.

Rachna (ST): "I bet that within one week I ll prove you wrong and rachna will confess her love for me". How can Rajeev sir tell this 😭😡, Is this the same Sir who clearly told me that the only relation which will be between us will be teacher and student relation 😕.

She s now all in tears and she now reached the park and just got hit by a bench, the same bench where she once bumped on Kabir😳. She now sits on the bench.

Rachna (ST): And KT how can he bet on me. (The most hurting fact for her was KT accepted the challenge, The one whom she loved to the core❤️) How can he at least think about me like that🥺...

How can anyone take decision of my life like this ? This time I ll not allow anyone to take decision of my life. (she decides something and leaves the place wiping her tears.😳)

KT's Office.

Kabir (ST): I don know what happened to me at that point of time ... How can I challenge on Ms. Garg life. I love her but it doesn't mean that she should also love me. Even though how can she love Rajeev!!! He shouted out "No that's not possible". Suddenly he realised that he was in his office and came to senses.

Intern 1: KT ru ok??

Kabir:  Ya I m fine. And concentrate on your work rather than worrying about me.( In his khadoos style).

Intern 1: I m sorry KT actually I need the design of Mrs. Mehta's daughter's wedding dress, I m not able to locate it.

Kabir: It was assisted by Ms. Garg go and ask her.

Intern 1: But KT Rachna Hasn't turned up to office yet.

Kabir(ST):Oh Madam might be busy with her Rajeev Sir😡

Intern 1: KT...

Kabir: Why cant you try to find it on your own?? Cant you ppl handle work without here locate it yourself and I want the work completed by today.

Kabir(ST): Where could have he taken her 😕? Will he win the challenge?

The last sentence when KT scolded the intern was heard by Rachna. She now entered the office

Rachna: Good morning KT.

Kabir: (with furious look) Oh Very bad morning Ms.Garg for your kind information let me tell you, your late to office by 45 mins.(Rachna tries to speak out something, but he cuts offn continues) I hav already told you that if you are so busy with your personal life and not interested to work you can leave.

Rachna: (Completely irritated and in anger tone) Exactly KT that's the reason I m late as I had to type a letter which was to be submitted today.

Kabir: Letter!!???

Rachna: Ya this letter s for you. Which is to be given today itself.

Kabir: Wat is this😕.( And while KT opens and reads the letter😲😡)

Rachna: My resignation letter.

(Everyone over there is shocked including Dadi who by chance came there)

Kabir (ST): 💔Oh this is the first move from Rajeev's side.(He was totally furious thinking rachna took this decision on instance of Rajeev)

Kabir: Ms.Garg can I know the reason for resignation??

Rachna: As you said I m finding it difficult to handle my personal life, college and office , that's the reason.😳

After listening to this KT felt his guess was correct and was more furious after all an intern is rejecting to work in KT creations.If it was any other intern he would haven't reacted so much. But its Rachna his Ms. Garg. She s leaving KT creations in fact ignoring him for the sake of that stupid Rajeev.😡

Kabir: Ok Ms.Garg your Resignation is accepted you can leave.

(His reactions shocked her😲 and all present over there specially dadi. Kabir cant let go his ego that to for the sake of Rajeev.)

But the destiny has decided something totally different for them.😳😳

I ll stop here...

Precap : Confession time👏👏

Part 2 - Pg 2

If you ppl want me to continue I will continue.

Edited by hapo - 9 years ago

👏👏👏 So glad I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction with what is happening on the show and especially  that this bet has will be made😡. I too started my own story this morning, but too shy to share. Would love to see how your story will progress, but have noted some similarities in them already. Yup Rachna resigns in mine as well, albeit not as professionally as in  your story😆. Looking forward  to what happens next in your OS...as I can't fathom the crap we will be fed this upcoming week. Would love to be proven wrong, but have no faith in it happening😭

wow superb ,bold Rachna Khadoos Kabir superb combo plz continue ..ur precap seems interesting pls update soon
Originally posted by crtkelly

👏👏👏 So glad I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction with what is happening on the show and especially  that this bet has will be made😡. I too started my own story this morning, but too shy to share. Would love to see how your story will progress, but have noted some similarities in them already. Yup Rachna resigns in mine as well, albeit not as professionally as in  your story😆. Looking forward  to what happens next in your OS...as I can't fathom the crap we will be fed this upcoming week. Would love to be proven wrong, but have no faith in it happening😭

waiting fr ur os
Awww!!!!
Superb os...
Don't stop...
Continue...
Love your os a lot...
Khadoos kabir+bold rachna=cute n awesome rabir...
Eagerly waiting 4 the nxt...
Very much excited to know what happens next. I am enjoying your portrayal of rachna. Not to forget kabir too is awesome. Thanks for writing and sharing
please please continue

really very awesome..
😊😊[QUOTE=crtkelly]

I m happy that you liked it...
More happier it was not Ly me who had a dream of such scene...
If there r no more similarities between our story i would love to read yours also :) :)

Originally posted by saravathi

wow superb ,bold Rachna Khadoos Kabir superb combo plz continue ..ur precap seems interesting pls update soon

Thank you so much for reply...
And ya i also wanted rachna bit chirpy and tbold which i tried in my OS ... I m glad dat u ppl liked it...

Originally posted by saravathi

i m so glad that you liked it.
And ya i always wanted rachna to b bit chirpy and bold... Which i tried in my OS i m happy that you liked it
I will update the next part by tomo as its bit lengthy...