Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kritika_24

LOL 
aaj dinner ke baad meeting fix krte hain.. baaki sab projects tabhi discuss krenge :P :P

done...main toh room mien ja rahi hun ab..toh seedha whatsapp pe milte hain ab...
Edited by Pious_KaSh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

done...main toh room mien ja rahi hun ab..toh seedha whatsapp pe milte hain ab...
okies
Hi sweety...
Wo-hoo... now this is this beautiful little world of IF where everyone is a chuppa rustam..
Dude!! You know what? You are just  super duper fantabulous!!!!
Who can say that this is your first attempt?? God!! I am stunned!!
Firstly, I love you for making it such a Delhi thing!!  From the way Samaira is donning a cool summer dress and aviators to the locations... I mean that's exactly how Dilliwale college goers are... CP mein milna... Starbucks pe coffee.. It was all so relateable..
And then the story about Samaira and Rudra... like how they were at school.. how she would help him with his project .. then she refusing to make fun of him with other class mates.. then how she consoled him for 12th board results.. cursing his viva teacher..!!!!!! this was so soo sooo sweet!! and yeah I have this friend called Rudra Kapoor.. (thesame one that kritu mentioned), and that just made the part more asli!!

And then ther's this dialog.. "
Don't make me wait, I have done that enough already"... oh I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!! pta ni kyu mujhe yeh dialog itna pasand aaya!! Flat ho gyi main yeh sunke!! It's just so sweet for a guy to keeping waiting for the girl he loves for so many years... real life mein kahan hote hain aise ladke?? bas ff ki duniya mein hi milte hain!! 😛
And then the last para where you describe Samaira's simplicity... aww!! It was just too good!! I loved the way you described ki he still remembers her laugh and the way she raised her eyebrows while demanding, and then how she hid her face in his shoulder during horror scenes!! Kudos!! Awesome Blossomingly Amazing!!
The story was flowing so smoothly.. And first attempt ke hisaab se toh yaar Mashallah!!!! And there's no way that you can escape writing further... I hope to read many such pleasant wonderful parts from you in future!!
Wish you loads of luck!!
Love
Mani..
Originally posted by radhikakapoor

Hi sweety...
Wo-hoo... now this is this beautiful little world of IF where everyone is a chuppa rustam..
Dude!! You know what? You are just  super duper fantabulous!!!!
Who can say that this is your first attempt?? God!! I am stunned!!
Firstly, I love you for making it such a Delhi thing!!  From the way Samaira is donning a cool summer dress and aviators to the locations... I mean that's exactly how Dilliwale college goers are... CP mein milna... Starbucks pe coffee.. It was all so relateable..
And then the story about Samaira and Rudra... like how they were at school.. how she would help him with his project .. then she refusing to make fun of him with other class mates.. then how she consoled him for 12th board results.. cursing his viva teacher..!!!!!! this was so soo sooo sweet!! and yeah I have this friend called Rudra Kapoor.. (thesame one that kritu mentioned), and that just made the part more asli!!

And then ther's this dialog.. "
Don't make me wait, I have done that enough already"... oh I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!! pta ni kyu mujhe yeh dialog itna pasand aaya!! Flat ho gyi main yeh sunke!! It's just so sweet for a guy to keeping waiting for the girl he loves for so many years... real life mein kahan hote hain aise ladke?? bas ff ki duniya mein hi milte hain!! 😛
And then the last para where you describe Samaira's simplicity... aww!! It was just too good!! I loved the way you described ki he still remembers her laugh and the way she raised her eyebrows while demanding, and then how she hid her face in his shoulder during horror scenes!! Kudos!! Awesome Blossomingly Amazing!!
The story was flowing so smoothly.. And first attempt ke hisaab se toh yaar Mashallah!!!! And there's no way that you can escape writing further... I hope to read many such pleasant wonderful parts from you in future!!
Wish you loads of luck!!
Love
Mani..

thanks so much Mani :)
Its just feels so nice when someone as good a writer as you appreciate my work.
Nandu this is a commendable effort.
I love samaira's character she potrey's a perfect contemporary Indian woman , good at her work but confused with her love life!!  Eager to read more girl!! Keep up ur effort 👍🏼
Originally posted by gopika_25

Nandu this is a commendable effort.
I love samaira's character she potrey's a perfect contemporary Indian woman , good at her work but confused with her love life!!  Eager to read more girl!! Keep up ur effort 👍🏼

you made an account just to post a comment here..OMG!! Gopika!! I love you!!!

Mujhe laga tu padke bas whatsapp pe batah degi...tu awesome hai yaar..

I will get you to read more from me soon 🤗
yo!
gopika made an account only to comment here? that's so sweet!
and mani ka comment is kya mast yaar...

yo!
gopika made an account only to comment here? that's so sweet!
and mani ka comment is kya mast yaar...

I know yaar...I had never expected anyone to write such long comments for me.. Krishan bhagwaan ne kaha hai Gita mien ki safalta se hush nahi hona chahiye...par I am...
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

I know yaar...I had never expected anyone to write such long comments for me.. Krishan bhagwaan ne kaha hai Gita mien ki safalta se hush nahi hona chahiye...par I am...
krishan bhagwan and gita nandi? seriously? well.. jo bhi... mani asli h na... she gives asli comments... and meri dost h na... achi hogi hi :P :P

krishan bhagwan and gita nandi? seriously? well.. jo bhi... mani asli h na... she gives asli comments... and meri dost h na... achi hogi hi :P :P

yaar aj mahabharat dekha maine..aur usme gita ka gyaan banta ja raha tha..couldnt help..aur man meri bhi friend hai ab