•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel guys are annoyingly curious...1 meeting and they want to know the girl's phone number,age,status etc...This really irritates me...
😡
Please share your views...😃
Now don't put all bad stuff on poor guys. i think its other way around too .. girls are equally curious. 
So what if they're curious? Let them be. You have no obligations to them.

If it's the slimy kind, just be forthright and clear instead of getting annoyed. You either don't answer them at all or block them -- that is all you owe to someone you don't know and makes you feel uncomfortable. You may end up looking rude or "snobby" or "cold" half the time but at least you won't have to deal with that kinda bull. 
@ Easy_A-I know...Its just that in some social networking site I made many friends...and suddenly they were all curious about my age,profession etc though I was reluctant to disclose any personal information there...so I blocked them at 1 go...however the whole thing annoyed me...
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

@ Easy_A-I know...Its just that in some social networking site I made many friends...and suddenly they were all curious about my age,profession etc though I was reluctant to disclose any personal information there...so I blocked them at 1 go...however the whole thing annoyed me...

If you've been talking to a bunch of people on a regular basis for a while and made friends with them, and they aren't the shifty kinds and are fairly transparent themselves, I wouldn't really hold it against them for wanting to know some basic things about you as well like your gender, age, etc. Just something to put a face to your online existence maybe. Cuz they might wanna know what they're talking to as well? After a certain point, it kinda makes sense, dontcha think? But oh well, no harm in blocking them all either if you value your privacy and it suits you better.

My post was alluding to random guys who get all up in your business after one or two interactions.. cuz that's the impression I got from your first post. 

of course we want to know your status? If you had any idea how many unhappily married women try to chat up a good-looking guy like me up? I have had MANY women talk to me as if we get along like a house on fire and how perfect they are then drop their sad story about being unhappily ever after married, but enough cues to think about breaking it up if they could get a guy like me!!!
I won't flatter myself so I will tell you the truth .. its their pickup line! guys must have their own but this is a married women's ... first coo about how perfect the guy is to his face .. and what an awesome girl she is ( as in our resident married woman) and then how lucky his future girl would be and then drop the bomb about how unhappy you currently are but that you are progressive enough to leave him - so don't you ( me ) lose hope... bitch please you are only the 20th girl to try the same line. And PLUS I could tell you were unhappily hooked with someone! you become 10 times sleazy just like the sleazy married men who try the same lines! 

We also want to know your age ( online ) because talking to anyone under 20 online in my opinion is criminal because they lack the emotional, and mental experience as opposed to someone 25 or 30. Most recently I came across this story of a 15 year old Australian girl and this 23-25 ( might be 30) year old Pakistani guy, on IF, who lied about everything from his location to his age, to his education, he has since moved to study in Australia, but the number he did on this girl ( and others) is despicable. So I really do think age online matters and teens should be left to talk to teens. 

At the end of the day, you should keep things you deem important to yourself - to yourself, and deep lines should be drawn. However things like your age, and status and location should be free for all, they don't define you and its forever changing. 

Its obvious! If girls will expose their assets to them, everyone will check her  out and try for the opportunity..! On a serious note, now a days girls are usually four steps ahead then boys !