shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." 😳

The friends can't increase the number of birthdays you have but can surely increase the number of days you spend in anticipation of your birthday. So we hope to make this one memorable for our dearest friend so that she can start counting her next birthday from tomorrow onwards. And since it is her 18th birthday, it calls for an even grander celebration. 🥳

If I describe her in 10 pages, around 8 of them would go in discussing the epicness (is that a word?) of her name. She has the most wonderful name with an equally wonderful meaning which took us a year to comprehend. 😆

Yes, its our dearest Upama aka Uppu aka Namkili aka Breakfast aka Cloud aka Upama Didi ka birthday. 🤗

She is the craziest friend anyone could ever have. Now that she is turning 18, she has the license to do even crazier stuff (missing the tharki emoji of whatsapp). Now, now I wouldn't want this thread to turn into the spamming zone and our tharki talks (69, vodka, hormone outburst, okay I will stop). 😕

So, let's just sing--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Upama aka Uppu aka Namkili aka Breakfast aka Cloud aka Upama Didi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

🤗 🥳 

Edited by shweta.taarey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Okay here is how a crazy idea developed into something special. This sweet story by Angel describes how Uppu meets the man of her dreams Varun Dhawan. 😳

The alarm clock rings a shrill sound that echoed from the back of my head. I effin hate you alarm clock, I covey via my mind to the mechanics of the goddamn alarm clock. As soon as I realize I have to wake up...I go back to sleep. Because that's just how I roll.

I wake up from the sound of my own pain. I get up with a jolt as I feel the new-found bump on my head. Fantastic, now I get to look like I've grown a second head. Just fantastic. I feel around my bed until I found the weapon chosen to projectile launch onto my head. It was a rock. What is this? Some sick twisted version of Romeo and Juliet? I am done with"

Oh my holy mother of batman. That's not. It can't be. But it is.

Varun Dhawan jumps into my window and stares at me point blank in the face. His movements are graceful but in a horse-y way. So I am staring at him and he is staring at me awkwardly and I feel like I might throw up.

"Urm..."

The first word he said to me was urm. Beautiful.

"I actually thought that your window was closed. So I threw the..."

He trails of looking embarrassed. What I wanted to say; "You can throw anything you want with that sexy hand of yours. I won't mind at all. In fact I would do the opposite of minding."

What I actually said; "No problem."

He looks around my room before finally feeling the need to offer an explanation. Although to be fair, I didn't really care.

"There were a bunch of girls chasing me down stairs; I had no other choice..."

He trails off again. It might be because I was staring at his shirt trying to use my non-existent x-ray powers to see through his shirt.

"Sooo, I gotta go now. Shooting you know? Nice meeting you."

He turns to leave before I made an unearthly sound which was meant to be "WAIT". He spins on his heel and looks at me, only slightly alarmed.

"Autograph." I manage to squeeze out. He nods.

"Sure." He picks up the marker next to him and signs the door before smiling at me.

"You are not half bad. What was your name again?" He asks with a genuine curiosity that made the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

"Upama." I say proud that I didn't hide under my bed.

"Like the breakfast?" I didn't correct him by saying that it was German for cloud. I merely nodded as he left.

I smiled to myself wondering how I was going to extract his autograph from my door. Problem for another day. For now, I am late as hell. No amount of Varun can fix that.

THE END
shweta.taarey thumbnail

SHIVI says

*sings*
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Uppu, happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Uppu 🤗 May god bless you and give you all the happiness of the world! 😃 mazze hi mazze tere. Eighteen ki ho gayi . *tharki emo* I'm missing whatsapp emojis lol 😆 maine aaj realise kiya ki tu mujhe two days badi hai 😲 DIDI 😆 
Acha jokes apart, I love you 😳 I will never forget the day we started talking 😆 Mujhe kisine fb pe bola ki Vrinda and Amar ko message bhejna hai toh send it to 'AsYa N TaaRey'. I did. 😆 and then we started talking. About TR and about how much we hate someone and uski gf 😆 Haha will never forget it 😆 and then we became pakke wale velle dost 😆 
Anyways, happy eighteenth birthday once again and enjoy the day to the fullest 🤗🥳

NEHA says

Dii ... You are the most wonderful Dii I will have on I-F eva! You are so sweet and kind and you called me Gudiya ! I have never had such a nick name like that so I feel great! Dii, we all know you are an amazing person and loves to Fangirl especially on KSG 😆! So I hope you have a blast on your birthday and enjoy! and since aazad ho gayi ho, officially an adult, bahut zyaada aish karna cause you only turn 18 once !

ANGEL says

Happy birthday Breakfast,
I love to eat upma when I'm hungry. My mom makes delicious upma you know but what i like more than upma is you. People may call you many things, baadal, breakfast, ksg ki deewani. But I have always thought of you as a great friend who is always there for me. I am sure everyone will agree. You're hilarious and adorable and I wish you a very very happy birthday.
shweta.taarey thumbnail
Okay, here are all your favourit-est people in the world. If you want to thank anybody for these beautiful creations Uppu, its Arpita, Neha and Shivi. Great job guys and hope you like it Uppu. 😳

shweta.taarey thumbnail
When you think of your friend, you think of a lot of things. You think of the jokes you've made together, All 69 of them (I am not even sorry). You think of that one word that could make you guys laugh no matter what the circumstance is (Injury, exams, freaking end of the world). You think of how important they are to you and what you would do without that person. You think of the inside jokes, the late-night conversation, mostly inappropriate, but hey...they wouldn't be memorable otherwise. You think of how she was there to listen to when you were mad and how she tried successfully and unsuccessfully to cheer you up when you were upset. You think of her quirks and flaws and how it makes her amazing. You think of how she feels the same about you. You think of those encouragements, those times she scolded you for being a colossal idiot. You think of what she's taught you and how much you might have taught her. But most of all you think of how she affects you. How she has made a huge difference in your life without her knowing. You think of how even though your friendship is virtual and relies staggeringly on technology, it doesn't make it any less real.

And on her birthday, the crazies would like to inform her that when we think of Shivangi, we think of all these things and so much more.

We think of how much we love her and how we are incomplete without her inappropriate jokes and vulgar attractiveness. We think of her crazy hormones (Josh Hutcherson, Virat Kohli, Ansel Elgort , drown in your hormones). We think of molester moon, 69, vodka and unicorns and everything else in between (HAHA...inappropriate joke alert). We think of how you are way too young to be 18. When we think of you, we think of how grateful we are to have you.

Happy birthday Shivi :) (Insert molester moon and vodka)
shweta.taarey thumbnail

NEHA says

Shivi ... Shivi mujhe thodi paagal lagti hai. Actually, she is pagal! That's why we are the crazies! So shivi, abhi tujhe kya bolun kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai. Kya karun ... Humari pyaar Shivi Didi (I know you don't like it 😛) always leaves me speechless. Teri edits ho ya teri writings ho ya teri baatein ho everything brings a smile (not this one ":)") proper waala 😊. Tu Kudi Kamal Di Hai - Punjabi isn't my forte but I know you understand me ... like always! Yaar ... Don't change... Eva! Always be the fangirl-ing, dirty minded, crazy, sweet, understanding Didi whom I don't call Didi. Since your turning 18 bahut aish karna as ab tum aazad ho gayi, enjoy and thodi daaru meri taraf se bhi peena! Okay?Okay! See what I did there *Tharki WA Emoji* Have A Blast Shivi! You only turn 18 once so make the most out of it! #HappyBirthdayShivi - To irritate someone *WA Molester Moon Emoji* 

ANGEL says
Happy birthday Shivo,
I still remember when I first met you. Not exactly met but you know what I mean. You were commenting on some stupid fan-fiction of mine. And we have come such a long way. We have so many inside jokes. So many late night conversations. You encourage me to continue writing no matter what. We fangirl to the extent that we annoy everyone else but I'm always sure that you will be there for me when I need you. I hope you know that I will. I love you and have a great birthday. I will always be there bugging you on many more.

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Here are your favourite-est people on the planet (besides us obviously). 😳
Arpita and Neha sweated it out to make these beautiful edits for you. I know your hormones are already on fire. 😆

shweta.taarey thumbnail
my message coming shortly 😃Edited by shweta.taarey - 9 years ago
shweta.taarey thumbnail
UPPU 🤗
You are one of the most amazing friends that i have. I met you on the forum of the show that I no longer like. I even hate most of the characters and the show ended for both of us long back. But our friendship only grew stronger. This just shows that our friendship is not restricted to a particular show or a fandom. I cherish the bond we share. 😳
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPAMA 🤗
So on your 18th birthday, I hope and pray that you really meet the man (or rather men) of your dreams- Ashish Kapoor, KSG, Sallu and Varun Dhawan. Have vodka and celebrate. 😆
cheers and stay blessed. ❤️

SHIVI 🤗
You are my maddest friend, just keep that in mind. 😆
I remember when I chatted with you for the first time, I called you 'dii' though I'm the elder one. You didn't even correct me or ask my age. It was only later that we clarified. 😆
Since you are 18 now, you can unleash your hormones (tharki emoji) and have vodka, do drugs and other illegal stuff. But please, don't get arrested. 😆
You have been a great support and have always helped me no matter what. I love you. ❤️
Have a great birthday and stay blessed. Part hard but don't drink and drive. 😉

shweta.taarey thumbnail
okay this is surely going to be the last 😆
(for emergency)
RES 😆 🤣

EDIT: my messages above 😳