Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

SHIVI You are my maddest friend, just keep that in mind. I remember when I chatted with you for the first
time, I called you 'dii' though I'm the elder one. You didn't even correct me or ask my age. It was only later that we clarified. Since you are 18 now, you can unleash your
hormones (tharki emoji) and have vodka, do drugs and other illegal stuff. But please, don't get arrested. You have been a great support and have always helped me no matter what. I love you. Have a great birthday and stay blessed. Part hard but don't drink and drive.

Oye I'll never take drugs 🤣

Thank you so much re! I Love you! :* 🤗
peraltagasm thumbnail

Shivi- Thankyou so much for those edits Loved it <33 Specially AsYa one's it's so cute and KSG
wala toh Aur bhi cute aur Varun wala toh aur
bhi cute and now you should help me to choose one so that i can lagaofy my dp I remember my Name "Asya n Taarey" More
funny thing was like you were continously
referring me as Upama Didi LOL and now you did them same huh sirf 2 din badi hu ok? Those days were so funny and memorable because after that only we became such good
friends nah?tere jaise dost toh bhagwann deta
hai..Like u have always helped me hamisha
thankyou so much for everything janemaan i
love you and happy advance B;day to you too

DIDIII 🤣

Aww thank you so much re ILY :*
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: .CuteKittyCat.

happy birthday shivi...

thank you dii 😃
shreyabhatia02 thumbnail
birthdays..an amazing day of anyone's life.. so here is a classy range of handbags..which u can gift to your loved ones.. so grab this opportunity..check this out!