Boys- do you find tom boys or boyish girls attractive??

Posted: 9 years ago
My question to the boys in this forum.

I have heard boys finding girls wearing pretty dresses,high heels,with much make-up attractive..But what about tom boys??or boyish girls interested in sports...a good friend,not hooked to make-up,not wearing short dresses...Do boys find such girls attractive too??

Share your views...😊
Gay marriages are not legal sorry! I prefer a complete girl..! if I get a choice to select a boyish girl, I'll prefer to marry a guy trust me ! ðŸ˜‰ Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Originally posted by youthvoice

I think guys who are shy would like this type of girls like we say opposite attracts. ;)

I agree...But I have heard boys complain about girls interested too much in gossip,make-up...not interested in sports...Tom boys or boyish girls can be best friends to a boy and often friendship leads to love...thats y i wonder...
I think guys like girls who are active/athletic and don't mind getting their hands dirty if it came to that, watch sports with them, won't break their nails as soon as they do something heavy duty, and so on but I also think they like them to look like a GIRL at the end of the day. I highly doubt they like girls who don't care about grooming or presenting themselves well and just walk and talk like a man.
Originally posted by Easy_A

I think guys like girls who are active/athletic and don't mind getting their hands dirty if it came to that, watch sports with them, won't break their nails as soon as they do something heavy duty, and so on but I also think they like them to look like a GIRL at the end of the day. I highly doubt they like girls who don't care about grooming or presenting themselves well and just walk and talk like a man.

Yes...But some guys do like Tomboys...I think the sensitive,silent ones...because as youthvoice said-opposites attract...😉
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Yes...But some guys do like Tomboys...I think the sensitive,silent ones...because as youthvoice said-opposites attract...😉

I'm sure there are guys who like the kind of girls you're talking about as well.. I mean, there's someone for everyone out there.

I just had some girls from my high school in mind when I was making that post. There was this black girl who was a straight but she used to put on jeans hanging below her boxers like guys and put on a hoodie on top.. there was no way to tell her gender apart from her face close up and her voice after talking to her. Now.. I certainly don't think that guys would find that attractive? At the end of the day, I suppose it works on a case by case basis.

I'm sure there are guys who like the kind of girls you're talking about as well.. I mean, there's someone for everyone out there.

I just had some girls from my high school in mind when I was making that post. There was this black girl who was a straight but she used to put on jeans hanging below her boxers like guys and put on a hoodie on top.. there was no way to tell her gender apart from her face close up and her voice after talking to her. Now.. I certainly don't think that guys would find that attractive? At the end of the day, I suppose it works on a case by case basis.

i agree...in my case i had a friend who was really unique.she loved sports,used to get engaged in fights etc.she was really pretty but hardly used make up.she always used to wear t shirts and jeans and boys really loved her.7 to 9 boys were after her.. 😃
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

i agree...in my case i had a friend who was really unique.she loved sports,used to get engaged in fights etc.she was really pretty but hardly used make up.she always used to wear t shirts and jeans and boys really loved her.7 to 9 boys were after her.. 😃
I know a friend who is in relation with a girl completely boyish type including voice and attitude ! To be frank, I dont like those girls.. I mean you are a girl behave like a girl no need to act like a guy.. Like Kajol in KKHT !  Girls should be like Rani Mukharjee in that movie.. Hot, sexy and 22 years old ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

I know a friend who is in relation with a girl completely boyish type including voice and attitude ! To be frank, I dont like those girls.. I mean you are a girl behave like a girl no need to act like a guy.. Like Kajol in KKHT !  Girls should be like Rani Mukharjee in that movie.. Hot, sexy and 22 years old ! ðŸ˜†

🤣

So we now have a new age bar for girls.. they should all be 22 years old. ðŸ˜†

🤣

So we now have a new age bar for girls.. they should all be 22 years old. ðŸ˜†
nah e-bhabi ! ðŸ˜† its a very famous dialogue from comedy nights with kapil ðŸ¤£ So I used it here because it fits here ðŸ˜† or you can pronounce it "TWANTY TWO" ðŸ¤£