Boys- do you find tom boys or boyish girls attractive?? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

I like girls who can do everything.. play sports.. hang out in casual clothes for the most part.. cook.. clean.. yard work.. hold a spanner.. change a light bulb.. and then can dressed up when she needs too. 
i like girls.. that when they run.. they run like a normal person? not like how they run in bollywood movies? 

easy_a is the closest I have gotten to a girl.. that can't run properly 
So in short u need a girl who is wife, maid, baby sitter, plumber, electrician, carpenter ðŸ˜† All in one ! ðŸ˜‰ Bhai mere I SALUTE YOU ! ðŸ˜† If she'll do all the work then what will you do? ðŸ˜‰

P.S Give that guy 10KG Piyaaaz !  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

maybe he means sideways?
I can't change nature sorry ! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I wish I could ðŸ˜†

I like girls who can do everything.. play sports.. hang out in casual clothes for the most part.. cook.. clean.. yard work.. hold a spanner.. change a light bulb.. and then can dressed up when she needs too. 
i like girls.. that when they run.. they run like a normal person? not like how they run in bollywood movies? 

easy_a is the closest I have gotten to a girl.. that can't run properly 

I can run just fine... you just have to try chasing me first. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

So in short u need a girl who is wife, maid, baby sitter, plumber, electrician, carpenter ðŸ˜† All in one ! ðŸ˜‰ Bhai mere I SALUTE YOU ! ðŸ˜† If she'll do all the work then what will you do? ðŸ˜‰

P.S Give that guy 10KG Piyaaaz !  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

No, I'm sure he just wants a girl who has the POTENTIAL to do all that shit but he won't actually make her do it... (fingers crossed). In reality, he'll be doing it all obviously.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Easy_A

No, I'm sure he just wants a girl who has the POTENTIAL to do all that shit but he won't actually make her do it... (fingers crossed). In reality, he'll be doing it all obviously.. ðŸ˜†
Obviously.. Its just he is dreaming but I pray for him IA he will get that girl (which is likely impossible)! ðŸ˜† so its an opportunity for you e-bhabi learn all those skills..! larka bura nahi he meri guarantee hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Obviously.. Its just he is dreaming but I pray for him IA he will get that girl (which is likely impossible)! ðŸ˜† so its an opportunity for you e-bhabi learn all those skills..! larka bura nahi he meri guarantee hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

I think I can do the whole carpenter thing.. cuz I did assemble the furniture in my room. Obviously I will be the wife, I will do the chores and Ill baby sit my kids.. duuh. Can you put in a good word for me now? ðŸ˜†

I think I can do the whole carpenter thing.. cuz I did assemble the furniture in my room. Obviously I will be the wife, I will do the chores and Ill baby sit my kids.. duuh. Can you put in a good word for me now? ðŸ˜†

I feel sorry for you ! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜† start practice from now.. Off course you will be the wife..! I have to do bhangra on your wedding  
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago

I feel sorry for you ! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜† start practice from now.. Off course you will be the wife..! I have to do bhangra on your wedding  

😆

Like I said, it's just there to add to my "resume".. I won;t actually be doing that shit. Now, don't be sad, get glad. ðŸ˜†

😆

Like I said, it's just there to add to my "resume".. I won;t actually be doing that shit. Now, don't be sad, get glad. ðŸ˜†

Then I feel sorry for my poor innocent brother ! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜†
I think guys like it when it's balanced. ðŸ˜† Experienced ðŸ˜†