Boys- do you find tom boys or boyish girls attractive?? - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

So in short u need a girl who is wife, maid, baby sitter, plumber, electrician, carpenter πŸ˜† All in one ! πŸ˜‰ Bhai mere I SALUTE YOU ! πŸ˜† If she'll do all the work then what will you do? πŸ˜‰

P.S Give that guy 10KG Piyaaaz !  πŸ€£πŸ€£

I will supervise.. I will conduct free house inspections .. I will check her electrical wiring.. I will check to see the quality and dirt resistance of her carpet.. and I will help provide babies for her baby sitting.., oh woe is me .. the list of things required for me to play by part in this coupling business is tooo long!
Originally posted by D3viL

I will supervise.. I will conduct free house inspections .. I will check her electrical wiring.. I will check to see the quality and dirt resistance of her carpet.. and I will help provide babies for her baby sitting.., oh woe is me .. the list of things required for me to play by part in this coupling business is tooo long!

OMG!!! 🀣

You r planing on working so hard Evil...i m proud of u... πŸ˜ƒ
No,boys dont like tomboy type girl.Coz most of them prefer someone who will be silent,will stay at home,will bear all the nonsense...sad but true
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

OMG!!! 🀣

You r planing on working so hard Evil...i m proud of u... πŸ˜ƒ

I forgot to add and I will clog up the toilet so she can put her plumbing experience into practise! the things I do for love!

I think tomboy girls look cute
Originally posted by -Suhana-

I think tomboy girls look cute

from the perspective of our resident ..lesbian? πŸ˜†

from the perspective of our resident ..lesbian? πŸ˜†

NoooπŸ˜†
I've this friend who is tomboy she looks cute but every gay tell her that she lacks she factor...and she asks me to help her with all make-up and stuffs...but with all that stuffs and tomboy-body language,it seems weird so its better be ok as a tomboyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Suhana-

NoooπŸ˜†
I've this friend who is tomboy she looks cute but every gay tell her that she lacks she factor...and she asks me to help her with all make-up and stuffs...but with all that stuffs and tomboy-body language,it seems weird so its better be ok as a tomboyπŸ˜ƒ

naina you need to teach her how to walk the way you walk! how to pose the way you do.. and how to take selfies too! all girls need to know this! i am sure you can teach her.. you can teach me too! i know how to do a..naina! just by watching you! i am sure she can learn too...

naina you need to teach her how to walk the way you walk! how to pose the way you do.. and how to take selfies too! all girls need to know this! i am sure you can teach her.. you can teach me too! i know how to do a..naina! just by watching you! i am sure she can learn too...

LOL taking selfies is a difficult task...none of my friends get it as perfect as I get...
Baaki toh...I can teach
naina .. I can do a selfie like you .. I think I can even do your face expression.. does this surprise you? or scare you?!