Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much Ronit

Now if he just comes on wearing something white that would be the icing on the cake

Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
haahah hmmm... let's see ... we have 7 episodes left !! ****I wish more then that yaaa...

May your wish Come true :)

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I watched yesterday's episode and although I thought the coach was harsh in what he said without knowing the facts I did agree with his comment that most parents want their kids to be scholars and therefore physical activity which does not benefit that goal is denied to the kid there by robbing the child from having fun.
In my experience many Asian parents have a very narrow focus when it comes to their children's education.

Just MHO so don't shoot me please!!!
ronshaan thumbnail
well at times, people see a parent stopping his kid from doing some thing and he felt that the mother wants her son to study only and do not allow him to play, I guess in his career he faced parents who stopped their kids from play and forced them to study Only that's why that was his reaction.
yes the kid is sad No doubt ,... but why all the family are sad ??? if u r sad what will happen to your child.. ? if u can not face the fact and going out with sour face .. what the kid suppose to do !!
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Thanks Ronit. VARUN'S looking good.Edited by Sandy66 - 9 years ago