Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Joyel

i think 6 pack will soon replaced with 8 pack.Men r doing research for 8 pack.At that time 6 pack followers divorce them and join 8 pack fan club.🤣
do u know Indians and indian-originates only shows this crazy feelings for 6 pack,I think?😆

well those who watch tv shows now a days are young girls at teen age who like to see the body more then any thing else that's why it works
Now the 8 packs... well if u can improve why not hmmm ??? ðŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

ur future Adam..

achaa !! ok
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

I could not agree with you more Ronit. Sorry but most of those actors cannot act to save their lives. They are wooden as planks and only have 2 expressions - the angry/moody look and occasionally a smile.

well said payal

I saw few actors from those on a tv shows, their act is not that wow.. sorry to say, I saw some scenes of their in different type of scenes and most of them were BORING... i saw a romantic scene and asked my self... where is the romance hmmm  and true... they have those expressions to show only, but what to do.. their bodies do sell and they get jobs in different shows, but i wonder.. will that 6 pack give them work after 10-20 years when those won't really matter to girls and they will look older ... I wonder.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Ronit, Payal, and Joyel, I quite agree you guys, not all 6 packs Actors are talented, but
presently many TV shows are showcasing theses 6 packs actors to attract younger viewers.
Honestly speaking don't find them attractive. 😆
Edited by Sandy66 - 9 years ago