JA Newsletter-shahifarmaan CC *Invites only*

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello & Welcum JA Newsletter Team

We'll Operate Our NL from here only no need for PMs now ...

Firstly here's are the set of rules you'll need to follow offcourse i'll follow that too.

Our NL will cover Days from Mon- Fri every week, please post your sections by saturday without any delay, if u r unable to do it bcoz of exams or any other reason plz inform here only before friday, if their's a maha epi on saturday, u'll get time till sunday to do ur sections, Otherwise we'll post our NL on ever sunday of the week, in case on ME, on monday.

If those who volunteer fail to submit their entries on time or do not turn up on time for 2/3 consecutive weeks - unless they give prior valid reason - they can be replaced  from the NL Team without notice at DTs discretion.

Regards
Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

Summary of the Week
As the title suggests, this will provide a precap of the main events that took place in the show in this past weeks.

Regular: Tahniat
Back-Up:Mehak

Scene of the Week
This should be a scene which you felt stood out the most from the rest. It was a power packed scene, one which you felt delivered the best performances and was discussed and appreciated by members the most: it shouldn't be Akdha solo scene only, but a scene that includes rest of the family too!

Regular: Amor.
Back-Up: giyapm

Dialogue of the Week
This refers to the dialogue which you feel was the best one: it could be a powerful dialogue, intense, funny or a serious dialogue.

Regular: Princessnancy
Back-Up:

AkDha Scene of the Week
This was your favourite Akdha scene from the week: you'll need to describe it and you could discuss PariJat's performance in the scene too.

Regular: Mehak
Back-Up: Amor.

Funny Scene of the Week
This refers to the scene that bought a smile on your face and the one that made you laugh.

Regular: Abhishek
Back-Up:

Character of the Week
This is the character you feel owned the entire weeks episodes, either by their acting, performance or their involvement in the current storyline.

Back-Up:

Most Irritating Character of the Week
This refers to the character whom you were highly irritated by causing you to skip their scenes whenever and wherever possible.

Back-Up:

Irritating Scene of the Week

This refers to the Sence which you were highly irritated by causing you to bang your head against wall 😛

Back-Up:

Funny Character of the Week
This refers to the character which brought a smile to your face all week. This could be either because of their cuteness or quite simply because you found them to be a very funny and entertaining character this week.

Back-Up:

Picture of the Week
This refers to your favourite picture of the week: it could include any off screen picture of the cast and should be one that everyone liked and discussed thoroughly.

Regular: Renu
Back-Up:Amor.

Signature/Icon/Avi of the Week
As the title suggests, you have to select an animated or non animated signature made by forum members.

Back-Up:

Video Mix of the Week
As the title suggests, you have to select a video mix made by forum members.

Back-Up:

Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week
This refers to an OS/SS/FF that you felt was very well written and appreciated the most by majority of the members on the forum.

Regular: Princessnany
Back-Up:giyapm

Most Active Member of the Week
This refers to the member you feel has been taking part in discussions a lot and has made a big contribution in the forum throughout the week.

Back-Up:

Most Active Thread of the Week
This refers to the thread that members have liked a lot and have discussed it a lot... i.e. one that has majority of "likes", "replies" and "pages".

Back-Up:

Rating of the Week
This is your overall rating of the entire weeks episode. Thought should be given to how you feel the star cast performed, how the story developed etc.: you must justify your rating by describing reasons for it... you could also include the good and bad points of this weeks

Regular: Princessnancy
Back-Up:

Message to the Makers
This includes the message you would like to forward onto the makers of the show including your comments on the current track, any changes you would like to see and any suggestions of scenes etc.

Regular:
Back-Up:

Blooper of the Week
As the title suggests, you have to find a blooper and point it out to the members: you can submit whenever you find a blooper!

Regular:
Back-Up:

Graphicers

Logos:
Back-Up:

Winning Signatures:

Regular:
Back-Up:

Regards

Khushi
Edited by Amor. - 9 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
We are going to post our next NL this week guyz so hurry up n start working 
Amor. thumbnail
mehak can u make winning signatures?
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amor.

mehak can u make winning signatures?

of course ... how many do i need to make ?
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Wow..working cc..will be back soon with my section..!!!😃😃
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everyone...😛
Looking forward to working with you all...😳

Also, Should I make animated tags or non-animated ones?😕 I think you ppl use non-animateds.😊

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Res
Yayyy! Our very own CC
if u need any further help, pm meEdited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail
hi guys! Amazing CC di...

will be punctual with my sections :P
Amor. thumbnail