JA Newsletter-shahifarmaan CC *Invites only* - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

Funny Scene of the Week

The funny scene this week was the epic scene of the most humorous Begum Javida - the most intelligent Begum in the whole Harem😎 [gained the extraordinary mind by the influence of the most intelligent Sasu Maa - Maham Anga⭐️⭐️] and the most beautiful KhwajaShera Resham Khan. The scene must would have brought a guffaw on everyone's face when Resham showed his/her face to all of us - fully put on with the heavy pink and black colored make-up and those long eyelashes🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣. Really, Javida and Zakira did a fabulous work.👏They should open a joint beauty parlor.👍🏼 I am sure they will gain 10 Kg of tomatoes per day worth Rupees to buy them.😳😳

I hope the section I am submitting is right. Is it?

Edited by Abhishek_King - 9 years ago

Funny Character of the Week

The funny character this week was undoubtedly Malika-E-Khas Begum Rukaiya Sultan. You must be thinking that how come this arrogant Queen-E-Special became the funny character! So, don't take much stress. We will solve all your confusion. So,Rukaiya was the funniest character because of her childness and naughtiness she showed every time when Jodha came with the tasteless syrup. Her cuteness must have brought a smile on you all's face.😳
@mehak no problem dear

@all
guyz just check the list i hv given sum another sections to u also

@abhi
*claps*
@khushi di if blooper section is vacant cn I get it? Cuzz I spotted one yday...😃
AkDha scene of the week ..

For me this scene was the AkDha scene of the week because , every time Jalal gave much respect to Jodha's religion and this time Jodha showed respect too , and not only this much , but she performed prayer too , she asked Jalal to teach her .. So it is good seeing two religions and two people getting one . Jalal thinks it was his pleasure and honor to teach Jodha how to recite Namaz , Jodha too was interested so much , both of them looked heavenly amazing together in that scene . 😳
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 9 years ago

Dialogue of the Week

Jodha ~ " Pati Patni mein koi upkaar nahi hota Shahenshah! Hota hai toh Keval Prem...Aur humaara prem sadaa aapke saath rahega.. "

Both Jodha and Jalal are emotionally shattered after knowing that Ruqaiyya just faked her pregnancy. But the way Jodha consoled a shattered Jalal was so touching! Her assurance to him that her love will always be by his side is nothing short of divine and touching 😳 ❤️ 👏 

FF/SS/OS of the Week

Author : oshinchaudhary

Rating of the Week

7/10

A lot of MA, Chand Begum, SHehnaaz and Ruqs' scenes 🥱 But glad to have amazing and soothing scenes of AkDha  (Namaaz scene, Consoling scene). Embarrassed

Well done with your sections guys... 😊
Blooper Of The Week

The blooper of the week was Jodha's Nath (Nose Wear) . If you all have seen properly,you might have noticed that Jodha's Nath was slightly unshaped. It was a little bent. It was shown when in June 13th Episode, Akbar was feeding Jodha.😊

Can someone provide me the screenshot of this?😳 My net is a bit slow.😆
Summary of the week:
Jalal gets to know about the criminal which is some khan. Maan Singh is send out to fight with him. During Bakshi bano's baby shower the hakim shows doubts towards Ruqqu's pregnancy which is overheard by Jalal. It is later known that she isn't pregnant. Jalal is shocked but he forgives her as Jodha tells him to do so.

Active member:
ppluvkuch

Active thread
Dont hit me

Irritating scene
When Jalal forgives Ruqqaiya
Irritating character:
Jodha