Posted: 9 years ago
@mekhu
thnkuuu so much darling *hugs*

@abhi
its ohk
ho jata h :)
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
@Khushi Di..: Di i'm really sorry to inform you that i will be inactive from tomorrow till next 3-4 week due to my sister's wedding ..so i will be unable to make up my sections for next 3-4 weeks..hope you understand..!!!
Heeralicious thumbnail
Dialogue of the Week

Jodha ~ " Hum aapko bata nahi sakte..ki hum aapse kitna prem karte hain...humare Shahenshah..humare AKBAR " 😳 ❤️

Jalal received the title 'Akbar' (meaning 'the great' ) from his Hindu citizens because he bridged the gap between Hindus and Muslims. Jodha out of immense love and emotions confessed to herself openly that she loves her Shahenshah! Her Akbar! Beautiful heart-touching dialogue. 😳 ❤️ ⭐️  

FF/SS/OS of the Week

Author : --Mehak--

Rating of the Week

8/10

Though most of the episodes focussed on everything but AkDha, the milestone episode of entitling Jalalluddin Mohammad with the title "Akbar" does deserve a good score.😊 ⭐️ 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm doing Tahni's sections too , as she's busy in her flights and all 😳

Summary of the week 

In this week it was revealed that Mahachuchak , who is Jalal's step mother have been plotting against him and she is in another words using Shehnaz as her weapon , Jalal dreams of a baby and sees that Jodha picks up the baby , he was so happy with his dream when Jodha told him that dreams .. dreamt in morning comes true .. Then Jalal introduces new coins having Bismillah written on one side and have a pic of Krishna & his Radha on another side , some people gave him a name Akbar , means the greatest , Now Shehnaz have sent a letter to Mahachuchak that she must attack Agra where as Maham comes to know of Shehnaz's reality that she is Humayun's lost wife's daughter .. Jalal says that its been too long and no meena bazar took place and said that this time he want this MB to be different , so he orders that his only 3 khaas begums will participate .. Where as these 3 start working to think what shall they gift him with ..

AkDha Scene of the week 

This was the best scene of the week , as Jalal dreams of a baby and he sees that Jodha is with the baby and she picks up the baby in her arms , Jalal hurriedly goes and tells Jodha that he dreamt about it , Jodha where as tolds him that dreams in morning are usually true , Jalal says , i hope that my dream come true soon and that you would be awarded with title " Mariam - Uz- Zamani " , Jodha was so happy to hear this name for the first time for herself from Jalal !

Most irritating Character of the week 

It was Shehnaz , I mean how could she trust Maham Anga so much that she opens up her mouth and speaks the truth , she acts and tries to be too much intelligent , sharp and clever but she isn't .. 

Most irritating scene of the week 

The most irritating scene was when Mahachuchak asks her very own daughter to flirt with some shehzada , how could a mother can ask her daughter to do this ! this is the worst thing ! 

Most active member of the week 

Most active thread of the week 

by Luvbarun4ever
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 9 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Khushi di have a look at all the sections and tell me if there's anything missing 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx mehak n nancy now only abhishek's sections are left

@renu
its ok njoy the function
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
so .. my work finish .. 😆
Love ya ... will be back next week .. 
Amor. thumbnail
@abhishek where r u
thats not fair
m not going to do all remaining sections all alone

koi hai to help k liye aao
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Khushi dii abhishek ne sections nahe diye ???
i will help then 
Amor. thumbnail
its ohk mehak maine kar liya ab to

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#33||