Posted: 9 years ago
hi welcum ðŸ¤—
looking forward to ur updates with gr8 expectations ðŸ˜Š
PART 1

In canada
Yuvraj aka ranvijay talking with his manager about the agency
Y: i told you that dont just give any modelling assignment to the models!!!! Did you check the background?!!! How can you just be so careless?!!
M: i am sorry sir i will not do the mistake again!!!!
Y: ok!!! Just leave now!!!
Riya enters
R: someone is in a bad mood!!!! What happened?!!
Y: nothing!!! Nobody here takes there work seriously!!!
R: chill RJ!!! I bet you weren't this workaholic your whole life!!!!
Yuvraj remembers his college days!!! How he and manu and rathie would never study!! He has a little smile on his face remembering his old days! How he was yuvraj then and how he changed his iidentity from yuvraj to ranvijay!!! His smile immediately fades away remembering what suvreen said that he had no purpose or goal in his life!!!
Y: ranvijay singh was, is and will always be like this only!!!
R: ok!!! But you never give me time!!! You know you have other priorities too!!!
Y: right now my only priority is my work!!!
Riya becomes sad listening this!!!
R: can i get any assignment?!!! I am bored!
Y: right now i have more offers for male models!! I'll let you know if anything is there!!!!
R: ok then bye!!

In paris
S: oh i forgot to read the mail!!!! Samar will not leave me!!! Oh god!!!
Phone rings. Its samar!
Sa: hey
S: hi
Sa: so you read the mail i sent
S(after thinking): yes i did
Sa: so?!
S: i am ok with it!
Sa: are you sure?!
S: absolutely!!! I completely trust you!!! I know you wont make the wrong decision!
Sa: thank god i thought you wont agree!!!
S: what is there not to agree in!!?
Sa: so should i send the acceptance letter?!!
S: yeah sure!!!
Sa: ok so we will divide the work tomorrow!!
S: yeah ok!! Bye!
Sa: bye and thank you it means a lot!
S: it is nothing in compared to what all you have done for me!!!
Sa: oh please!! Bye!
He keeps the phone!!!
Suvreen's pov-
Sorry gannuji!! Pehli baar apne kaam ko leke laparvahi ki!!! N jhuth bhi bola samar se!! Sach mein sorry!!! Par kya karu?!! Use sach bolti toh bura lagta n vaise bh ki i know usne jo socha hoga thik hi hoga!!! I just hope sab thik ho!!!
nice job, senor. liking the story :)
Great start
Wonder what happened between Yuvreen both arent together
Cont Soon
PART 2

The next morning in paris!
Sa: so i sent the acceptance letter!! And the best part is the show is going to be held in paris only! So we dont need to worry about shifting bases from one country to another for 1 to 2 months!!! Great na?!!
S: wait what?!!! 1 to 2 months?!!! Are you crazy?! That is a hell lot of time!!! I cant just focus on one project for 1 to 2 months!
Sa: that was written in the mail i sent you and you only accepted it!!! Did you even read the mail?!!
S: yes!! But i was sleepy at that tym, so i think i without any further ado said yes!!! I need to see the contract once again!!
Sa: well sure!! You can read as many tyms as you want to!! But now we cant cancel anything!!! If we do we havd to pay a heavy fine for it and they can even sue us!!!
S: what the hell??! You just sent them an acceptance letter we dint sign the contract!!
Sa: i dont think you read my mail at all!!! Read it then we'll talk!
Suvreen read the whole contract and was schoked on seeing the clauses!!! They cant withdraw now!! More than the fine there reputation too would be down the drains!!
She cursed herself for relying completely on samar even when she knew that samar was not good with all the legal arena relating to the business!
S: ok so now we have to showcase the best designs!! But i have a condition!! No matter how much time this show takes our we are not going to neglect the contracts we have already taken from the clients and submit them on time!! Deal?!!
Sa: do i have any other option?!! Deal!!
S: great!! So as usual the departments will be- models and photoshoot you will handel and designing legal- me and any other creative work to be done 50-50zz ok?!
Sa: ok!! But we will not interfere in each others departme
S: yeah that is for sure!!
Sa: ok then lets start our work!!
S: yeah!

Here in canada
Y: yeah i heard about the show!!! International platform!!
R: yes, and its a great opportunity for me!! Please can you set up with some designer or photographer who are showcasing?!! You have so many contacts!! Please rj please!!
Y: i told you already it is againtmy principles!!! If any one comes i can just put in a good word and show them your portfolio!! I cant blackmail or use my power towards them!! Please you understand!!!
Yuvrajs phone rings
Y: excuse me!! I need to take this one!!
Y: hey buddy!!! Ssup?!! Long time man!!!
Sa: i know!!! So did you miss the samar raghuvanshi?!!! Or not?!!
Y: no i missed his superb photography skills!!
Sa: haha!! Clean!! But it was mostly the model with whom i was shooting than the camera!!
Y: i know that!! ;)
Sa: so?!! What are you upto these days?!
Y: nothing much yaar!!! I heard about the allumnie!! So i was just checking with my models!!
Sa: oh great i called you up for thst only!!! I need models!! Forget everyth!! I need you!!! You are the best!!! We are comfortable with each other and dude you are a supermodel so before anyone else pitched in i thought let me book you first!!!
Y: wow!!! Thats a great honor man!!! Thanks!!! I would love to work with you!!
Sa: thank god you agreed!!! Now i can only come to you so pkease sort my female model dilemma too!!!
Y: ok!! Sure!!
Sa: great then!! I am coming in 2 days to canada!! Lets meet up and then you come with me to paris!!! You have to meet my partner too!!
Y: oh yes!! The designer!!! Whats her name?!!
Sa: pepper!!
Y: oh yes! Pepper!! Weird name i tell you!! Well whatever!! You come we will meet up and discuss and finalize the things then and there!!! Ok?! Bye!
Sa: bye and thanks! You have no idea how easy you made everything for me!! :)
Read both the parts togather.
Great start dear ðŸ˜Š
Samar n yuvi are frnds wow
I wonder how yuvreen gonna react meeting aftr so many years.😕
Plz cont soon.
PART 3

Yuvraj to riya after talking to samar
Y: so...i think you got some work! But dont get too excited!!! As i said earlier it would be the client's decision whether to take you or not!!!
R: oh thsnk you!! Atleast i have hope!!
Y: yeah
R: so who are clients?!
Y: samar raghuvanshi and pepper, they are participating in the alumni and wants the show stoppers for the show!!
R: oh my god!!!! Eee...you are telling me if i get selected i get to work with THE samar ranghuvanshi and pepper?!
Y: yes!!! Why?!
R: it would be like a dream come true!!!!! I am so excited!! So when is he coming to canada?!!
Y: mostly tomorrow!!
R: yay!!!

In paris
Sa: so i talked to ranvijay and told him that i would be coming mostly tomorrow
S: who is ranvijay?!
Sa: you dint know ranvijay?!! I know that you keep distance from the fashion world but you shoul atleast know something!!! Everyone knows who he is!!!
S: oh great! We'll give a party later on about it!!! But right now tell me who he is!!!
Sa: he is the best guy i know!!! Super famous, super rich but still so down to earth!! You know i love working with him!!! And he is a super model!!! Every girl is gaga over him!!! You know if i were agirl i too would be 😉 !!! And i know if he accepts our offer we will definitely win!!!
S: great then!!!! When are you leaving?!
Sa: at 4!! If he agrees i will make him sign the contract then and there!!!
S: oh wow!! I have never seen you so enthusiastic about your work!!!! Nice!!! I think i need to thank ranvijay for it!!!
Sa: haha!!! Not funny!!! But i bet the every-guy-is-a-pig concept of yout you will drop them after you meet him!!! And by the way a warning about him!!!! He is too good looking!!! Just dont fall for him!! 😛
S: ok thank you!!!! Now go oe else you'll miss your flight!!!! Go!!! Bye!
Sa: bye!

Suvreens pov:
I dont think i would ever fall for anybody after what happened the first time i fell for someone!!!! Yuvraj!!!! ( thinking about him a smile crept her face) i dont evem know where he is!!! He just left!!!! Without informing anyone about his whereabouts!! Not even rathi and mannu!! I last saw him on my fashion show!!! The way he saved me at the end moment!!! I never got to thank him!!! But now i dont even want too!!! He broke his promise and left me!!! He promised his best friend thst whatever situation i will always be there next to you!!! But where was he when i neede him?!!! For the last 4 years!!!! Where is he?!!!!!!! (tears start rolling down her cheeks) wait!!! Why am i crying?!! It has been freaking 4 years i still hold some feelings for him?!!! No, i dont have!!!!! I am moved on!!! He doesnt love me nor does he takes me as a friend!!! So why do i care?!!! I need to only focus on my work!!! Thats it!!! Enough is enough!!!!!

heya Jheel...m Sahas :)

Your story is great...do continue soon dear :)

PART 4

Here in canada
Yuvraj is looking at the road trip's and the play on romeo and juliet's photos
He smiles looking at the photographs. He remembers his college days. How mannu and rathi used to be there for him always. He reminices the time spent with the whole gang and how he was termed as bhai of the college!! He laughs remembering all the masti.
Then he looks at his and suvreen's photo during the romeo and juliet play!!!! He remembers all the moments they spent together!!! Their fights, there constant ruthna manoing, their pure friendship!!! He reminices each and every moment!! And then he remembers their first kiss and the smile wears off his face.
Yuvraj's pov
Vo sali kiss ne humari friendship ki band bajadi!!!! Maine apni best friend ko kho diya!!! Sab uss ek kiss ki vajah se!!!
He tries to forget how he btoke her heart when she came to say i love you to him and he said sorry!!! He clenches his fist remembering her tears and getting angry on himself that he was the reason she was so upset. He closes his eyes and a tear drops. He remembers her smile which used to automatically make his day more shining and beautiful, how he used to enjoy her company and forget about everything else when she was with him!! And in just a spur of moment he remembers her saying that how she said to zorro that he was useless and did not know what to do with his life!! He sees in front of him how suvreen hugged rc after the fashion show and devastated he felt at that moment!! At that immediate moment he decided that he would do something with his life and prove everyone that he isnt useless. He now has achieved almost everything. He is the most eligible bachelor in canada on whom girls are swooning around just to get a glimpse. Now he wants to become worlds top model and just show everyone what he is capable of, especially one person: topper!!
He opens his eyes and curses himself!!
Itne saal ho gaye fir bhi!!! Fir bhi mujhe uski yaad ati hai, itna sab ho gaya, main itna age badh gaya and i am sure vo bhi bad gai hogi fir bh ki ye guilt!!!! Pata nhi kab tak rahega!!!! Pata nhi vo kaisi hogi uski life kaisi hogi!!!! Mujhe toh ye bhi nhi pata ki vo abhi bhi delhi me hi hogi ya kahi chali gai gogi!!!! Kuch nhi pata and shayad kabhi pata chalega bhi nhi!!! Vo mujhe kabhi bhi maaf nhi karegi!!!! Kbhi bhi nhi!!!
Just then riya enters his office
R: hello?!!! Daydreaming?!!
Y:(startled by seeing her) what!? Riya?! When did you come?!
R: when you were in someone else's thoughts!!! Whom were you thinking about?!!
Y: nobody!! So, what brings you here?!
R: what i cant visit my boyfriend?!
Y:( listening to the word he becomes dull) of course you can!!
R: well, i wanted to ask that when is samar coming?!
Y: ( confused) why do you ask?!
R: just to prepare myself!!! I want to look approachable to him!!! You know!!
Y: he must be on his way!!! Infact he will be here any minute!!!
R: oh my god!!! And i havent even done my touch up!!
Y: what?!!
: nothing, i'll come in 5
Y: hmm
She leaves
Samar enters after 2 minutes of riya!!
Sa: model!!!
Y: photographer!!
They hug each other
Sa: so, how are you?!
Y: everything is fine!! What about you?!
Sa: same old same old!!!
Y: sit!!! So about the alumni!!! When is it?! Where is it?!! Not much information is known!!
Sa: well, to start with it is in paris and on a world level!!! Every designer, photographer and model is dying to participate but not everyone is given the invitation!!! So how can i miss this opportunity!!! But my partner was a little unsure about it!!!
Y: what?!! Why?!!
Sa: she thinks that its a waste of time and energy and money!!! She doesnt ecen care if we win!!! She said to me that we already are popular and we are in demand then why to go through these tactics when this much time we can do so much work!!
Y: wow!!!! Piece of work she is then!!
Sa: yeah tell me about it!!! Oh now we dont have much tym!!! You need to sign the contract right now!! Oh and before i forget what happend about the female model?!!
Y: oh yeah she would be coming wait!!!
And riya enters!!! They both are schocked looking at her!!
PART 5

Riya looked stunning wearing an indian outfit of "the pepper pathak". Samar thought to himself what a beauty and he decided to praise pepper for her genuine talent!! He always thought that pepper wasmuch appraised than she should be!!! But it doesnt hold true when he saw riya in pepper's finest designs!!! Samar and yuvraj exchanged glances pen mouthed!!! Yuvraj had never seen riya in an indian outfit before in the last 4 years he knew her!!!!
Y: samar, this is riya the female model i was talking to you aboutand riya this is...
R: the samar ranguvanshi, no inintroductions needed!!! I am a huge fan!!
Samar a bit blushing
Sa: thank you very much!!! So yuvraj I must say impressive!!! Riya congratulations!!! You will be our main female model!!! Welcome aboard!!!
Riya jumped into yuvraj's arms and then in samar's!!
Sa: ok!! So you both go through the contracts and i'll just make a phone call!!
He left the room and called suvreen excitingly
S: what?!!!
Sa: why are you panting?!!
S: well if you leave me alone with all the work and go on a vacation!!! What do you suppose I woul be doing?!!
Sa: I was hoping work and not jogging!!!
S: are you done with your jokes?!!! Because seriously I dont have time!!!
Sa: so do i!! I just called to let you know that I got the models!!!
S: great
Sa: you know some enthusiasm would be good!!!
S: ok great!!! I am so happy!!! This is the best day of my life!!
Sa: went a little overboard!!
S: whatever!!! Who are they?!!! And when the hell are you coming back?!!!
Sa: the supermodel ranvijay singh!!! He has got natural skills in this field!!! Great pphysique cut to the poibt attitude!!! Everything a model needs!!!
S: I have heard this name a lot!!!! Oh yeah!!! Recently the market was desperate to get him!!! How did you?!!
Sa: well old friendship matters!!! I did his first pprofessional shoot!!! At that time we both were amateurs!! I never seen such fire in anyone's eyes which he has!!! Like he wants the world to know that he is someone and he would never giveup!!!
S: well thats great!!! Did they sign the ccontract then??!! And when the hell are you coming?!!
Sa: well aaj hamari flight hai toh mistly parso tak we will come!!
S: ok see you then!!!
Sa: yeah! Bye
S: bye
Samar went inside and yuvraj and riya were signing the contract!!
Y: well now we are job partners!!!
Samar hugged him!! And told them to pack their bags because they were going to paris!!!!!!

Next part:
Yuvraj and suvreen meet after 4 long
years!!! What all is in the box?!!!