Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome cant wait for  next do update soon...
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome Jeel
Precap is more intresting
Plz cont soon
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivinian

awesome cant wait for next do update soon...

Thank you so much!!!! And yes the next part is going to be great!!! Cant wait to update!! 😊
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupaa

Super awesome Jeel

Precap is more intresting
Plz cont soon

Thank you!!! 😊 dont miss the next part!!! It will be sweet, sad and unexpected!!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Parts
Looking forward to see Yuvreen meet

Cont Soon
senor thumbnail
PART- 6

In paris
S: oh god!!! What the hell is this going on here?!!! Why the hell are you all not concentrating on your work?!!!
Suvreen was shouting on the employees mostly which were girls?!!
E1: I am sorry mam!!!! But how can we?!!! We heard that you booked ranvijay singh for this program!! Is that true?!!!
S: yes!! So?!!!
E1&E2: eeeppp!!! Oh my god oh my god!!!!!
Suvreen closed her ears and making confused faces looking at them qquestioningly that why the hell are the 2 girls shouting?!!
S: why the hell are you both shouting?!! I'll go deaf!!!
E1: mam have you seen him?!!!
S: no!!!
E1: that is why you are asking me such thing!!! That guy is freakingly hot!!!!
E2: and his brooding sexy looks!!! Oh my god!!! Any girl would melt right in front of him!!!
Suvreen started wondering how can some random guy has so much effect on someone that they are head over heels for him without even meeting him!!! Then she realized that if the guyy is having so much effect on her employees when he is not there then what will happen when he joins!!!
S: are you done drooling?!!! Please get back to your work!!! We have so many assignments to complete and not much time!! Samar sir will be back in an hour or so!!! So check what all he needs for his shooting!!! And get it all done!!! I dont want any more disturbances now!!!
1: yes mam

Here at the airport!
R: I still cant believe I am going to meet the pepper pathak!!!
Sa: well excitement is good!!! But please dont show too much in front of her!!! She is kind of a mood spoiler!!!
R: ok!!!! But I still cant wait!!
Sa: ell then lets leave wwhat are we waiting for?!! Ranvijay?!
Y: yeah sure!! But I have some really important work to do!!! So you both proceed I will meet you directly in 2 hour or so at your office!! Ok?!
Sa: yeah ok!!! I'll just text you the address!!
Y: hmm!! Bye
Samar and riya reach the office and are standing outside suvreens office!
R: oh my god!!!! I am actually gonna meet her!!! Yay!!!!
Sa: well i'll just check on her mood and then call you in!!!
Samar goes inside the office!!! Suvreen is sketching some designs!!
Sa: hey!!
S: oh wow you are back!!! Thank god!!!
Sa: why?!! You couldn't stay without me for a day also na!? 😉
S: done with your stupidity?!!
Sa: yeah! So wassup?!!
S: what are we?! 15 year old kids!! Shut up with this wassup business ok!!! Get to the point!!! Where are the models?!
Sa: the female model is here the male model will come in an hour or so he had some work to finish!!!
S: so?!!! We are already very busy!!! Listen!!! I am telling you if these models of yours shows me any kind of attitude!!! I will throw them out!!! Enough havoc is already made I don't want more!!!
Sa: chill!!! They are very professional!!!
S: ok!
Samar signs riya to come in!!!
Sa: pepper this is riya, our main model!!! And riya this is pepper!!!
R: oh wow!!!! I am a huge fan!!! Well to be true I was expecting a much elder lady!! But you look our age only!!!
S: thank you so much I take it as a compliment!!! nd iI must say you aare beautiful!!!
R: hearing this from you means a lot!!!!
S: so your portfolio?!!
R: yeah wait!
She hands her the portfolio!!
S: impressive!!! Welcome!!!
R: thabk you!!!
Sa: you guys talk!! I'll just see where ranvijay is!!
R&s: yeah
S: this ranvijay is already becoming a pain to me without meeting!!! I dont know how will I handle his tantrums!!!!
R: are you kidding me?!!! Ranvijay and tantrums!!!!!! Well you dont know him!!! Hee is the most hard working guy I have ever met!!!! He always keeps his profession first and his life second!!! He even sometimes forget that I am his gf!!! He never shows it to mee!!!!
S: oh!!! So our main models are dating each other!!! Nice!!!
R: yeah he is!!!
S: great!!! But still he is late!!! Oh and btw you get ready you have a photo shoot in an hour!! For just general purposes!!! Is it ok?!!
R: yeah fine by me!!! I will go and change!!!
Riya leaves and msgs yuvraj that pepper is mad at him for being lare!!!!
Yuvraj is already in the lobby while reading the msg and decides to confront pepper for judging him without knowing him!!! He goes to suvreens office and knocks!!
Suvreen is chewing a pen!!!
S: come in!!
Yuvraj enters!!! Both feel the same strong positive vibe in the air which they useed too feel in the college!! But doesnt understand!! Suvreen is facing to the wall and yuvraj cant see him!!!
Y: well I heard that you think I am throwing tantrums at you!!! Well you dont know me lady!!! So you dont have the right to sufice me!!! And I already told your partner about it!!!
Suvreen while hearing the voice couldnt believe wgat she was thinking!!!YYuvraj!!!! The voice sounded so familiar!!! She turned and became cold and numb!!! Tears dropping her eyes!!!! Is it hwhom she think it is in front of her?! Or is she dreaming?!!!
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cant wait anymore plz update d next part soon
Coming to this part as usual Jeel superb
When i read d last few lines yuvi entering suvi cabin i felt goose bums on what next but u ended there.😭
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupaa

I cant wait anymore plz update d next part soon

Coming to this part as usual Jeel superb
When i read d last few lines yuvi entering suvi cabin i felt goose bums on what next but u ended there.😭

Thanks!!! :) the next part will be updated today itself!!!! :)
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey jheel superb update ..read all parts in one go...

Keep u the good work

btw i m Jas
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hey jheel superb update ..read all parts in one go...

Keep u the good work

btw i m Jas

Hey jas!!! Thanks!!! :) I am happy that you guys like it because your alls ffs and os amd ss are so much better than mines!!