Posted: 9 years ago
YuvReen cute little fight. Awesum. Cont soon.Edited by Shivinian - 9 years ago
fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
was reading all d chappys bak to bak..nw dnt wish to stop so update sun ๐Ÿค—
btw am known as  jms ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow super update yaar.
Yuvree's love is incomplete without their fights.
Do cont soon cant wt fr nxt update n next fights.
Great update

Yuvreen fight happened

Yuvi is jealous of Samar

Cont Soon
Originally posted by Shivinian

YuvReen cute little fight. Awesum. Cont soon.

Thank you!!! Will update soon!!
Originally posted by JustMySelf

fantastic๐Ÿ‘
was reading all d chappys bak to bak..nw dnt wish to stop so update sun๐Ÿค—
[]btw am known as jms๐Ÿ˜Š[/DIV]

Hi jms!! Myself jheel!! And thank you and yes I will update today itself!!
Originally posted by krupaa

Wow super update yaar.
Yuvree's love is incomplete without their fights.
Do cont soon cant wt fr nxt update n next fights.

Thanks krupaa!!! Now the old yuvreen is back with their hatred with each other!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great update

Yuvreen fight happened

Yuvi is jealous of Samar

Cont Soon

Oh yes he is!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ now the circumstances will be hilarious!!!
PART 9

Yuvraj suvreen samar and riya are having lunch together!!! Samar and suvreen sits together!!!
Sa: riya we dont endorse anorexic models!!!! So please eat properly like ranvijay does!!!!!
R: I am not anorexic!!! Its just that I am not hungry!!!
Ranvijay makes a face looking at riya!!! Riya responses with a smile!!! Suvreen is clearly uncomfortable!!!!
R: so samar who proposed whom?!!!
Yuvraj gets straight up!!!
Sa: who proposed whom?!!!!!!!!!
R: I mean you or pepper?!!!
Suvreen chokes on her food and spits out!!!
S: wait what?!!!!
Sa: hahaha!!! Who the hell told you we were dating each other?!!!
R: you are not?!!
S: NO!!!!!!!!!!
Yuvraj wad very much relieved even he dint know why!!!!
R: but you two seem too much involved as friends dont you think?!!!!
Yuvraj slightly hits her and tells her to shut up!!!
Sa: its ok!!!! Riya actually the truth is i've known her for almost 3 years now!!!! Nobody knows her better than me I can guarantee that!!!!
Yuvraj looks at suvreen and remembers his time with her!!!! He has a small smirk on his face which suvreen notices and looks at him questioningly!!!! Yuvraj knows that nobody knows suvreen better than him!!!
Y: are you sure you know her the best?!!!
Sa: yes!!!!
S: I think we had a long lunch now get back on the work!!!
R: pepper!!!!!! Sorry to ask this but why dont you date samar?!!! I mean you two definitelykknow each othe better?!!! Have you never fallen ij love with anybody?!!!!
With this question suvreen and yuvraj remembers there kiss!!! They both give a light smile and suddenly remembers how their friendship broke!
S: love!!!!!!! I dont think I ever would be able to!!!
With this suvreen leaves making yuvraj curious about her!!!! What happened to the most jolly girl he knew?!!!! Where is her suvreen?!!! Her?!!!! Why the hell was he thinking like thatzszzz
Everyone leaves and meet in the studio for their rehersal shoot and suvreen decides to stay their and work!!!! Because she knew that samar would be under lot of pressure and excited!!!
Sa: so, where did you guys meet?!!! And how did you fell in love!!!???
Suvreen tightens her grip on the pencil but does not look upwards because she knew that yuvraj was staring at her!!!
R: oh!!! Its like a fairy tale!!!! We met at a studio for some product endorsement!!! Luckily he was chosen and became a super model but I dint get anywhere!!!
After few mmonths a guy called me telling me that mr ranvijay singh wants me to join his training program for aspiring models!!!! I was overwhelmed and said yes!!!!! He dint even take fees rom me!!!! And then as you say is history!!!!! We became friends then best friends and then I proposed and he said yes!!!!
Suvreen dropped her pencil and stared at yuvraj!!! Yuvraj too stared at her!!!! They both started talking form their eyes!!!! Suvreen had tears!!! Yuvraj couldnt control he walked past riya and samar to suvreen which made them both confused!!!!! But before he reached!!! Suvreen left!!!!! Yuvraj excused himself and went after her!!!! Suvreen was in her office!!! She couldn't control her tears!!!! Facing the walls yuvraj couldnt see her but knew that unknowningly again he hurt her!!!!!
Y: topper!!!!!!!
S: mr ranvijay singh aapko shoot pe hons chaiye abhi aapke!!!! Aap yahan kya kar rhe hain?!!!!
Y: mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai!!!!!
S: dekho!!! Main tumhari ccoordinator nhi hu!!!!!!! Samar hai!!! Use kaho!!!!!!
Y: par mujhe tujhse baat karni hai tu sunegi!!!!
S: kya sunu main?!!!!!! Ki itne saal main khud ko tok ti rahi ki mer vajah se tumne india chod diya!!! Main ye soch soch ke pareshaan thi ki kya tum thik ho!!!!!! Do you have any idea ki maine tumhe kitna and kaha kaha dhunda hai!!!!!!! Main rathi aur mannu se nazare nhi mila paa rhi thi!!!! Meri nhi toh atleast unko bara diya hota!!!!!! Tum unhe apna bhai mante the na!!!!! Toh kyu nhi batata unhe?!!!
She starts hitting him in the chest!!!!! She starts crying again but continues!!!
Tum mujhe apna best friend mante the na!!!!! Toh fir mujhe chod ke kaise chale gaye?!!!!! Tum hi toh ek the jo bhale hi mujhse jhagadta ho, mujhe pasand nhi karta ho par kibha bhi mera sath nhi chidega!!!!! Mujhe laga ki pata nhi tumhe kya...par tum toh yaha apni family planning bhi kar chuke!!!! Tumhe pata hai mujhe tumhari kitni zaroorat thi!!!! Par tum toh yaha the hi nhi!!!!! Mera ab iss dnuniya mein koi apna nhi!!!!!!!
Then she looks at her and samars photo!!!
S: sivay samar!!!!! Ab if you excuse me!!!!! Mujhe kuch kaam hai!!!!!
Yuvraj furiously holds her hand!!!!
Y: ho gaya!!!??? Ab meri baari!!!!!! Tujhe koi andazaa bhi hain main yaha pe kyu aya?!!! Tere vajah se!!!!! Mujhe pata tha ki agar main vaha rehta toh tujhe taklif hoti!!!!! Aur ye tu bhi jaanti hai main tujhe problem mein ya taklif mein nhi dekh sakta!!!!!!!! Tu meri best friend thi hain aur hamesha rahegi!!!!! Aur aaj ke baad aisa kabhi mat bolna ki teri life mein koi nhi hau!!!!! Bhale hi tu mujhse gussa hain par apne parents ko toh mat bhool!!!!!! Tu toh apne pappa aur mumma ke liye jaan chidakti thi na!!! Ab kya hua?!!!
Suvreen forecably leaves his hand!!!!! Teary eyed she says!!!
S: tum sach mein kuch nhi jaante!!! Now please leave!!!! Aur vaise bhi jaan chidakne ke liye joi haan bhi baaki honi chaiye na!!!!!!
Yuvraj became numb!!!! Did her parents...!???? Oh my god!!!!! Yuvraj couldng speak anything!!! Suvreen left the place and yuvraj dropped down to his knees and started crying!!!! Oh my god!!!! Whay have he done?!!!! Why the hell idid he leave her?!!! Many questions were coming to his mind!!!! But what, how and whom to ask?!!!
Wow jeel once again a super update
Yuvreen emotional convo
End was scary
Cont soon.