Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvreenani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello jheel. loved ur ff. i feel like watching an epi daily.full of suspense. cont soon. u can call me andy 😉
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really good one jheel. They bth bursted out their feelings.. Lvd it. Cont soon..
PS: Could u please edit the name of ur topic whenever u update? It's bit difficult to keep track of the updates.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Part
Hope Yuvreen patch up soon 
Hate Ria worse as Alisha witch
Cont Soon
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupaa

Wow jeel once again a super update

Yuvreen emotional convo
End was scary
Cont soon.

Thank you so much!!!!!! 😊 yeah there will be more suprises now!!!! 😉
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvreenani

hello jheel. loved ur ff. i feel like watching an epi daily.full of suspense. cont soon. u can call me andy 😉

Hello andy!!!!! And thank you very much!!! It is quite overwhelming!!!! 😊
senor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivinian

Really good one jheel. They bth bursted out their feelings.. Lvd it. Cont soon..
PS: Could u please edit the name of ur topic whenever u update? It's bit difficult to keep track of the updates.

Thank you very much!!!!! 😊 and yeah sorry for that!!! I willmake sure that i do edit!!!
senor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Great Part

Hope Yuvreen patch up soon
Hate Ria worse as Alisha witch
Cont Soon

Thank you!!!!! 😊 and great part is coming up so please stay tuned!!! 😉
senor thumbnail
PART 10

Yuvraj stood up and decided to confront suvreen about what has happened in these 4 years that she forgot to smile!!!! He washed his face and freshened up like everything is normal!!!! He goes to the studio!!!! There he sees suvreen with samar and immediately remembers how suvreen said only samar was there for her!!!! At that split second he wanted to break samars jaw!!!!! And then he thinks what the hell am i doing!!!!??? Concentrate!!!!!! Samar sees yuvraj lost in his own world!!!
Sa: dude!!!!! Where are you?!!
Yuvraj doesnt listen!!! Samar shouts!!
Sa: rj!!!!!!!!
Y: oh yeah!!!! Sorry!! What were you saying?!!!!
Sa: where the hell are you lost?!!!!
Y: nowhere!!!! You say!!!
Sa: ok!! So, pepper has decided some patterns, themes for all your events!! Bbut you know we are very different from other designers and photographers!!!! We ask your on the dresses and shoots!!!! So please do tell us if you are not comfortable!!!!
Sa: lets start with riya then!!!!!! Pepper you discuss your ideas with her!!! I and ranvijay will discuss the ideas for shoot!!!
At that moment yuvraj knew how he can know about suvreen's past!!!!
Yuvraj and samar go to samars cabin!!!!!!!
Sa: so i was thinking more on the contemporary side you know...
Y: leave it naa!!!!! I dont have any ideas vese bhi!!!!! Lets enjoy this break!!!
Sa: point!!!!!
They both sit silently for a few minutes after which yuvraj spoke!!!!
Y: so...how many years have you and suv..pepper been friends?!!!
Sa: friends?!!!!!! Lets say acquaintances!!!! We met 3 years ago in mumbai!!!! We both were neighbors!!! She used to be very sad and lonely!!!!! You know for a whole yeae i have never seen any of her friends!!!!
Y: so did she live slone or with someone like parents?!!!!
Sa: she lived alone!!!! Ive asked her a million times about her family but everytime she changed the topic!!!!! Then i quit asking as it made her feel uncomfortable!!!!
Yuvraj again lost in his thoughts!!!! He stilll doesnt know what happened!!!!!
Here riya and suvreen are talking about the dresses!!!!
R: so!!! As i said i want a sexy and sultry looking gown!!!!! I should stand out you know!!!!!
Suvree murmurs to herself!!!!
S: by this kind of ideas and attitude you definitely will have to stand out!!!!
After 15 minutes pepper decides that she only will make the decision on all riyas dresses!!!!!! Noe riya goes o samar and yuvraj goes to suvreen!!!!!
Yuvraj comes and sit opposite suvreen!!!! Suvreen is still completing her dress!!! Yuvraj without disturbing her looks around!!! He sees a picture and gets schocked and angry at the same time!!!!! He starts shouting at suvreen!!!!!
Y: oye topper!!!!!!!!! Mujhe pata hai tu mujhse gussa hai par is keliye tu mujhe itni badi saza nhi de sakti!!!!!! Main aisa koi dress nai pehnunga pehle se hi keh raha hu!!!!
S: dekho yuvraj...mera matlab hai ranvijay tumhe ye try karba padega!!!! Ye bhi ek round hai!!!!!! Toh please jaake try karke aao!!!!!! Maine ek hi sample piece banai hai!!!!!
Y: tu pagal toh nhi ho gai?!!!!! Main aisa kuch nhi karne vala!!!! Aur mujhe laga ye international stage hai?!!!! Ye international ho gaya?!!!!
S: ha!!!!!! Yaha bahot pehnte hai!!!!! Vese please tum jao jaldi aur change karke aao!!!!!! Mere pass tym bgu hai!!!!!!
Yuvraj hesitantly picks up the dress and goes to the changing roo!!!! Both unaware that they are talking about different dresses!!!!
Yuvraj comes out wearing a ganji and a lungi which is looking very funny on him!!!!!!
Suvreen sees him!!!!!! First shocked and after sometime bursts out laughing!!!!!!
Hearing her laugh out so loud both samar and iya come running dowb!!!! When they see him they too start laughing!!!! When instantly samar realises that pepper can laugh!!!!!!
Yuvraj kept staring at suvreen!!!!! Deep down he always knew suvreen and he have some kind of unexplainable connection!!! He saw the same suvreen he knew!!!!! The innocent suvreen!!!! Her smile made him smile too!!!
Sa: dude you made her laugh!!!! Like wow!!!!!!!
At that instant moment he knew that he had to make suvreen happy by all means!!!Edited by senor - 9 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update senor. love the way the story is progressing. super interesting with yuvreen, and the way their paths have crossed again. love how yuvi made suvreen laugh. only he has that effect on her aww
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part Jeel
i am just loving this FF 
yuvreen falling for each other once again slowly and gradually 
cont soon