Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful Update
Yuvi made Suvi laugh so cute
Cont Soom
senor thumbnail
PART 11

Suvreen kept laughing!!! Yuvraj has a cute smile on his face looking at her!!
Sa: wow pepper!!! I didnt knew you could laugh!! And nor did i know that you had a beautiful smile!!
Suvreen stopped laughing! And realized that yuvraj still had so much impact on her!!
S: i am sorry for that!!
Sa: sorry?!!!! Are you kidding me?! I had been dying to see your smile! How much efforts i had made!!! And ranvijay here, did that eeffortlessly! Dude thank you so much!!
Suvreen hearing that burst out in anger!
S: no!! He didnt do anything! I didn't laugh because of him!! Stop giving him credits for every small thing!! He isnt the boss!!!!!!!!!!
Suvreen shouted on the top of her lungs!!! Both samar and yuvraj were schocked!! Suvreen leaves from there! Samar tries to follow her but yuvraj stops and says that he need to apologize to her!! Yuvraj goes to her office and sees her crying! Without knocking her door and realizing that there are other people outside he runs to suvreen and hugs her! Suvreen without realizing hugs him back and criesher heart out to him!! Yuvraj couldnt see her in such pain! Tears shed from his eyes! He tries to shush her but she keeps crying!!
Y: topper!! Shh!! Shh!! Kuch nhi hoga topper!! Main hu na!! Kuch nhi hua!! Shh!!!
S: kuch bhi thik nhi hai yuvraj!! Kuch bhi!! Main apne mumma pappa se itna dur hu!! Main aone desh se dur hu!! Tumne toh mera sath bich raste mein chod diya!! Kabhi koshish bhi nhi ki jaaneki, ki main kaisi hu, tumhare dost kaise hai?!!!
Y: topper kya hua hai?!! In 4 saal mein kya hua tere sath?! Aur uncle aunty dur hai matlab?! Vo india mein hi hai?! Tere pappa ne tera support nhi kiya abhi tak fashion designing mein kya!!! Topper ab otoh tu itni famous hai, itna kamati hai toh unko yahan kyu nhi bulaleti?!
Suvreen again starts crying loudly! Yuvraj holds her tightly!
S: woh nhi rahe yuvraj!! Woh dono mujhe chod ke chale gate!!! Chale gaye!
Yuvraj was schocked!! Tears dropping from his eyes! He couldnt believe what he just heard!! Suvreen was all alone! She has beenalone since then!!
Y: i am sorry topper!! I am very sorry!! Mujhe tujhe aise chod ke nhi jaana chaiye tha!! Mujhe nhi pata tha!! Mujhe maaf karde please topper! Mujhe tujhse dur jaana pada kyuki...
Suvreen realized that she just poured her heart out to the guy who broke it once!! She didnt want to fall for this all again!!! She left him!!
S: i am sorry! Main thoda emotions mein beh gaiti!! But ab no more! Hum professionals hai! We need to act like one! Tumhari shoot 10 min mein resume hogi so be ready! And please ab jo diya hai vohi pehenna!! Mujhe jokes nhi pasand! I've to go!
Y: lekin topper meri baat toh sun...
S: pepper!!!! Main ye khri baar keh rhi hu!! Pepper naam hai mera!!
Suvreen leaves the room!!
Y: ye topper bhi na!!! Ye kitna bhi badal ne ki koshish kare iski ye baat katne ki aadat kabhi nhi badlegi!! Pehle bhi mujhe galat samajhti thi abhi samajh rhi hai!!! Shit yaar!!! Kya karu?! Isse khush karne gayata aur rula diya maine toh ise upar se!!!
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow jeel once again a super update.👏
Finally suvi pours her heart out 😭
Yuvreen hug 😳
Cont soon dear 😃
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Wonderful Update
Hope Yuvreen be friends again

Cont Soon
rimicuty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww awesome nice update...
Plz continue soon...
senor thumbnail
PART-12

Yuvraj walks absent mindedly to the studio! Still in his thoughts!!! He looks at suvreen who is talking o samar about the project! He remembers how he was always there for herj the college!! He gets angry on himself for leaving her when she eneeded him the most! That was it!! He decided that he will bring the old bubbly and cheerful suvreen back! But for that he though he himself had to be the old yuvraj whom suvreen hated but still considered best friend! Oh god was he not waiting for her entici smile and laugh! He remembers how suvreen laughed a few minutes ago!! A smile cracked on his face!
S: hey! You ok?! Dude! Whats up with you?!! Why are you all the time lost and on your own?!
Y: what?! No! I am here only! So?! What are we going to do right now?!
S: right now we are projecting your old personalities, like in college or school!! So?! You go and tell pepper how you were back then in college!! Riya already did!
Yuvraj now started giving smile and absentmindedly blurted
Y: I dont need to give pepper any brief hyabout how I was in ccollege! She already knows!
Suvreen now wide eyed looked at yuvraj and yuvraj just realising what he said!!
S: what do you mean she already knows?!
Y: yeah actually...i was saying that...umm...that...oh yeah!! Why would I need to give her brief?! She tends to know everything! Doesnt she?! So who am I to tell her!!
Su: excuse me?! Kya kaha tumne?!
Y: haha!! Tu apne kaan a check up karva behri ho gai hai lagta hai!!!
Su: dekho! Tum apni bakwas jaake kah aur karo!!!
Y: ha! Tere sivay toh sab bakwas hi karte hai!! Kyu?!
Su: ha! Bas!
Y: tujhe briefing chaiye ya nhi?!
Suvreen looks at samar fiercely! He is holding his both hands together and begging to calm down!
Su: acha thik hai! Bolo jaldi!
Y: acha toh main kaha se shuru karu?! Acha thik hai yr likh ki college ka stud tha main!!! Sab log mere pass aate the problems leke!!
Su: ha! Taaki tum unhe aur badha sako!
Y: kya?! Kys boli tu?!
Su: kya!? Kuch bhi toh nhu bola maine! Tumhare kaan baj rahe honge!! Continue please!!
Y: ha toh main kaha tha!!...ha! Stud!! Main college ki aan aan aur shaan tha...
Su: jo har ek situation me apna hath utha tha!!
Y: tune firse kuch kaha na?!
Su: nhi! Tum bolo!
Y: main sports, academics, activities sab mein first hi...
Yuvraj then looks at suvreen who is writing everything and smiles and says,
Y: tere ane se pehle!!!
Suvreen looks at him, and they have an eyelock! Between the eyelock yuvraj continueit
Y: yaad hai topper tune college mein kaise admission liya tha!! Haha! Tujhe pata hai topper maine tujhse zyada brave and strong ladki nhi dekhi!!! Topper chahe sab kuch badal gaya ho!! Par teri ye baatein kabhi nhi badlegi!!!
Suvreen intensely looks at him and so does yuvraj!!! She starts smiling and remembers what the hell she was doing!!!
Su: I think thats enough info! I'll justt have to start working for your personality looks!! Bye!
Suvreen leaves from there!
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful and lovely as always
Yuvreen back to their cheetah and topper avtaar.
Cont soon 
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it jheel. Your character sketching and plotting is very gud. Continue soon.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Wonderful Part

Hope Yuvreen be friends again

Looking forward to the next part 

Cont Soon