New ff on Rabir(note on page 10) 15-07-2014

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys i am trying to write my first ff on Rabir. Hope you guys will like it
If it is good you guys should tell me to continue or not. It is my first time so please forgive all my mistakes. Grammar, spelling etc. So here it is a precap first with the characters

Rachna Garg: Top model of London, 22 yeara old, loves the world of fashion.Lovely girl and independent
Kabir Tripathi: Owner of KT creation, hard working, 25 years old, loves his work

Recap:
London 3am
It was 3 am in London when the top model of London, the face of Guess, Rachna Garg enterd here house.
It was a hectic day for here.2 fashion shows in one day and the after party made here really tired. Only thingh what ahw needs now is a great shower and of to here bed. She tried to sleep but it was so difficult. Here past haunted here like a bad dream. It was almost 3 years since she left here hometown Banaras.

Banaras 8am
The great designer mr Kabir Tripathi entered his workshop when he saw a fax. It was almost 2 years since he left NY. He was shocked when he read the fax. How could one of his best models Sia resign from here job? He had a fashion show to attend in London and now Sia left here job. The show stopper left here job.how will he manage now everything. They are leaving tonight to London. He needs to do smthng but what? His reputation was on stake. O god from where I am going to find a top model now to do this show for me in London?

So guys this was the precap. If you guys like it hit the like button. Please reply or comment. Should i continue? You guys may also suggest some good names for this ff. Thank you

Lots of love SandjanaEdited by sandjanarai - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sandjanarai

If it is good you guys should tell me to continue or not. It is my furst time so please forgive all my mistakes. Grammar, spelling etc. So here it is a recap first with the characters

Rachna Garg: Top model of London, 22 yeara old, loves the world of fashion.Lovely girl and independent
Kabir Tripathi: Owner of KT creation, hard working, 25 years old, loves his work

Recap:
London 3am
It was 3 am in London when the top model of London, the face of Guess, Rachna Garg enterd here house.
It was a hectic day for here.2 fashion shows in one day and the after party made here really tired. Only thingh what ahw needs now is a great shower and of to here bed. She tried to sleep but it was so difficult. Here past haunted here like a bad dream. It was almost 3 years since she left here hometown Banaras.

Banaras 8am
The great designer mr Kabir Tripathi entered his workshop when he saw a fax. It was almost 2 years since he left NY. He was shocked when he read the fax. How could one of his best models Sia resign from here job? He had a fashion show toattend in London and now Sia left here job. The show stopper left here job.how will he manage now everything. They are leaving tonight to London. He needs to do smthng but what? His reputation was on stake. O god from where I am going to find a top model now to do this show for me in London?

So guys this was the recap. If you guys like it hit the like button. Please reply or comment. Should i continue? You guys may also suggest some good names for this ff. Thank you

Lots of love Sandjana
Lovely start but a request that please change the heading by mentioning the ff also so that all will understand I also opened  but if everyone from the heading will know then it will be better just a request and luking forward to more this forums welcome all and  being rachana related story is very much appreciated ðŸ˜³Go ahead we will wait for ur updates 
Wow, it's a great start. Looking forward to reading more so please update ASAP. Also, just a request but could you please PM me whenever you update? Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
awesome...starting
plz continue..

Nice start...
Just awesome...
Continue soon...
Rachna-model...will be intersting 2 read
Rachna model...WOW WOW WOW
hope this ff will be tooo hot plsss continue
I myself very bad in naming things si I better keep mum
I liked it so much😳😳😳
Originally posted by sandjanarai

If it is good you guys should tell me to continue or not. It is my first time so please forgive all my mistakes. Grammar, spelling etc. So here it is a precap first with the characters

Recap:
London 3am

Banaras 8am
The great designer mr Kabir Tripathi entered his workshop when he saw a fax. It was almost 2 years since he left NY. He was shocked when he read the fax. How could one of his best models Sia resign from here job? He had a fashion show to attend in London and now Sia left here job. The show stopper left here job.how will he manage now everything. They are leaving tonight to London. He needs to do smthng but what? His reputation was on stake. O god from where I am going to find a top model now to do this show for me in London?

So guys this was the precap. If you guys like it hit the like button. Please reply or comment. Should i continue? You guys may also suggest some good names for this ff. Thank you

Lots of love Sandjana
Hai friends I am back with the first chapter. I am not Really satisfied with the likes and comments but yeah i shall update for those who liked my ff. A big thanks to my friend Savatri who really helped me with this update. Please enjoy this chapter and like and comment. Ooh yeah I still don't have a good nice for this chapter. Can you guys please suggest some good names? Thanks

It wad 8am when Kabir reached his hotel in London. The first thing he did was calling his event manager
K: Hi, Kabir Tripathi here. Can I speak to the event manager?
E.m: Hi mr Tripathi I'm the event manager mr Alex Brown
K: Hi,mr Brown I need your favour
A:Hi mr Tripathi, what can I do for you?
K: My showstopper left here job so unexpected and now I don't have a showstopper. Can you please arrange a model for me?
A:Ohh mr Tripathi I'll call my assistant and she will arrange for one. I will send here their with the model 12 o'clock.
K: Thank you mr Brown. I hope you'll get me the best model
A:Yeah sure mr Tripathi I'll try
K: Thank you

Kabir wanted to take a shower when his phone rang. It was his dadi
K; Hi dadi kaise hai aap?
D: Hi bera mai theek hoo, tum kaise ho? Tumhara flight kaisa tha beta?
K: Sab theek hai dadi. Don't worry about me. Flight bhi theek raha
D: Acha beta take care aur khana waqt se khalena
K: Sure dadi, , don't worry .Aap apne medicenes bhi waqt se lelena
D: Sure beta. Bye take care. I love you
K: Bye dadi love you too

Finally mai shower leleta hoo After that some breakfast aur oeske baath I will meet the assistant of mr Brown with the top model.
Rachna's assistant Mahi called here
M: Hi mam, there is a bad news. Aap djo fotoshoot Armani ke lite karne wale thi woh cancel hogayi
R: What cancel??
M: Yes mam wih actually yeh contract ms Sonali ko mil gayi. That's why they canceled your fotoshoot
R: Ohh Okee . What next?
M: Mam you need to go to a fashion show tonight, remember? Woh Kt apne winterfall collection show karne wala hai. Are you going?
R: yeah sure
M:Ok mam. Bye
R: Bye Mahi

Ohh God yeh Sonali ek number ki witch hai. Usne mera contract mere hi haath se chinliya. I'll show here ki kiya natidja hai Rachna Garg se panga lene ka. I just need a big opportunity to show here who I am. Kt entered the hotel lobby when he met tge the assistant of mr Brown. Hi mr Kt I'm Saanchi the assistant of mr Brown. Aap ne ek model maangi thi. So here I'm with a top model ms Sonali. Ohh hi ms Sonali. Are you ready for being my showstopper for tonight? Yeah sure Kt it is a big honor to work with you. Ok ms Sonali I hope that you're the best, cause Kt works only with the best. Yes Kt. I will make you really proud. Ok fine bye. Bye Kt. Kt was going back to his room when he thought. Yeh larki toh theek ha, lekin woh dusri mudjhe best lagi.
Flashback
Kt was in the cafe waiting for his coffee when he saw a magazine. The girl on the cover made his heart skip a beat. He saw the most beautiful girl ever with an amazing smile. He saw here name. RACHNA GARG THE NEW FACE OF GUESS.He thought what is she's the one mr Brown arranged for me? I hope so
Flashback ends
He wad thinking about Sonali, she was ok but not like Ms Garg. No black hair, no amazing eyes and absolutely not the one million dollar smile like ms Garg. But he has to work with Sonali. So it's ok

Soo guys this was my first chapter. I hope that it is good
Please forgive my mistakes. Hope you guys will like and comment. Thank you. Enjoy
u mentioned my name..Awww so sweet
KT's choice is Rachna He liked her at first sight wow that's superb..Actually ur story s moving too good wondering what is waiting next
Very nice!! Loved how KT was interested in Rachna.
Cannot wait for the next part.
Name..'pyaar ki ek kahani'. ??
Sorry am lousy with names so I cannot assist you there. 😆