Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
nandita_, buddy , Sudha and all his  fans if you are all his true fans then we should pray to God to HSKD  big box office success  and  pray to God all  bollywood big directors notice him after the movie released and will give him lots of very good offer ,

pleased pray to God after the HSKD released he will get a more appreciation from all bollywood critics,Audience, i know very well AnSh fans never want he will become successful bollywood actor because if he will be success  after his movie then they will not seen him on bv 
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

Balika vadhu the story all about only Anadhi , the story have  always  been revolving around on Anadhi characters   there is no scope to playing strong role Sid , Sid talent has been waste , he did not  got a one chance to show various shaped of emotion ,

I was expected soo much  from bollywood , only bollywood is the right place For him , bollywood give me him right kind of role &  platform to show his various talent 

I agree it is about Anandi as the serial name is Balika Vadhu so it has to be about Anandi , but Sid got to play important role there were 3 tracks for him and he has done complete justice to it.
1. Shiv's identity track
2. Amol Kidnapping
3. Shiv sexual harassment case

Beautiful performance by him in each n every track. He is getting to play such strong n versatile role in-spite his movie schedule.

Just look at the way channel is supporting him. He is there for New serial promoton, BV promotion n movie promotion in JDJ. None of the channel does this. Sid is also equally professional.

What more can he ask for?

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have check on his Twitter account his fan following still 33.4 😲 no  more increased these days

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

nandita_, buddy , Sudha and all his  fans if you are all his true fans then we should pray to God to HSKD  big box office success  and  pray to God all  bollywood big directors notice him after the movie released and will give him lots of very good offer ,

pleased pray to God after the HSKD released he will get a more appreciation from all bollywood critics,Audience, i know very well AnSh fans never want he will become successful bollywood actor because if he will be success  after his movie then they will not seen him on bv 

Tathasthu......Ab mujhse iska english transletion maat puchna...😆
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Priya did u hear Sid speaking marathi ?

no yaar i wanted to 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Tathasthu......Ab mujhse iska english transletion maat puchna...😆

I'll give her the translation for that word, Nandu 
It means "wish granted", Vinta😆...

Rina, thanks.. I'll wait to see what he has said in that article. Who are all Marathi folks here? 
Pari, you, Rashmi and Pri... Right? Nandu, do you know Marathi?
Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sid talkiing about doing tv n movie both 
as he say ki tv given me name
n baki 2 project per work start hoone me time hai

---------

jitna mujhe marathi aata tha utna traslation de diya
Edited by pandeypriya03 - 9 years ago
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok here goes the translation doing only Sid part

Even if i have started getting roles in movie,  Still I dont have any thought on quitting the soap serial or other things on TV. Mainly this soap serial had got me many things.

My one movie is completed and other 2 projects are on the verge of starting.

If you speak on personal front I am a different person then Shiv.

Hope i have done justice to translation😳 . No aande only tamatar if there is any mistake in translation (I don't eat egg 😉)
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even if i have started getting roles in movie,  Still I dont have any thought on quitting the soap serial or other things on TV. Mainly this soap serial had got me many things.

Hope i have done justice to translation😳 . No aande only tamatar if there is any mistake in translation (I don't eat egg 😉)

Ok, thanks Pri and Rina.. This isn't anything new. It's similar to another IV he'd recently given.
(Rina@ no egg from me too, Iam a pure Vegetarian😉). 

Anyways thanks for sharing 😊...
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the translation rina...🤗