bubbles666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TOPIC:8
         maanvi gets fully drunk at her birthday party.next day she founds herself sleeping next to man who claims himself to be her husband.like a cherry on the top.he is none other than her rival, her enemy,her bully, virat vadera.

Edited by VIRMANVIAN - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbles666 thumbnail
TOPIC:9
 (TAKEN FROM KOREAN FILM)
         going through a very hectic day maanvi kicks a can lying on the road to get over her frustration.that can accidentally hits virat who is driving his brand new imported car eventually making him to hit and creating damages to his car.as maanvi is not able to afford the damages,he asks her to sign an agreement to be his slave for 100days.

bubbles666 thumbnail
if any one want to modify the story
you can do it according to your taste.
who ever chooses these ideas please leave the url below so that the readers can easily find your story.
and can also identify that the story is choosen by someone.
and i request my friend to make this ideas reach all the virman fans in if.

sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPWR SE UPER  IDEAS BUBLI. ALL 7,8,9 IDEAS R AWESOME. I AM SPEECHLESS. BUT SPECIALLY LIKED 8 AND 9 IDEA VERY MUCH. BUBLI PLZ U TAKE ANY OF THESE IDEAS AND START WITH A NEW STORY AND PLZ THOSE WHO R INTERESTED IN THESE IDEAS I REQUEST U GUYS PLZ START SOME STORY ON VIRMAN BY TAKING THESE IDEAS AS ALL IDEAS R AWESOME. TAKE CARE BUBLI.😊😊😊
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now feeling restless..
Hey outstanding ideas dear..
Hey plzzz anyone has time...than plzzz tty to write. .
Hoping for best..hahaha
Keep rocking
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I M ALSO POSTED AN IDEA. .
ITS REALLY NOT MINE..
ITS BASED ON ONE OF MY ALL TIME FEV. KOREAN DRAMA ...LOVEHOLIC...

IF PLZZZ ANYBODY LIKE IT ...AND WANT TO WRITE ON IT...ARE MOST WELCOME...
storyline ::::---------

Its the story of young virat vadhera (Kushal Tandon), the college bad boy, who begins a relationship with the most unlikely of people - his college teacher!
Manvi choudhari plays the beautiful Nia Sharma, the teacher who breaks every rule in the book by falling in love with her student. A warm-hearted, optimistic and respected young woman, Manvi shrugs off the social prejudices that arise as a result of her relationship. But then, Manvi has always been a fighter - she has had to deal with narcolepsy her whole life.

Tragedy strikes the young couple when Manvi accidentally causes the death of one of virat's classmates. However,manvi also suffers a seizure and forgets the incident ever occured. To protect the woman he loves, virat takes the blame for the boy's death and is sentenced to five years in prison.

On his release,virat is determined to rebuild his relationship with Manvi, but he discovers that she is now engaged to somebody else...

How they reunite ????
Their love, passion, ,dewnaapan, ,,jealousy, Romance, ,, evry thing in this story...

HEY PLZZZ TELL...HOW'S IT ?????
panamaa thumbnail
awesome idea
really loved it
sandhYA_123 thumbnail
MIND BLOWING IDEA DEAR. VERY INTERESTING AND TOTALLY DIFFERENT IDEA. A STUDENT AND TEACHER LOVE. WOW. AMAZING. NOW FOR THE SAKE OF HER LOVE STUDENT SACRIFICES. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE WILL COME BACK TO MAKE HER BUT SHE IS ENGAGED. AWESOME. TAKE CARE.😊😊😊
nidhiagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow great waiting for ur update
mebigirl thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
I have a story idea and I will write it but its a surprise!