SS~Dutta~a trilogy~ thread 1. Follow the Heart. continued on thread 2 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi hammieee

So gladdd to have u back😊...with a new ss...have been ur fan since ages...PR  se lekar FA ...yes dutta has been inspiration with baji & naku company...it's never dull moment

Trilogy means triple joy...1st ud oomh😊...very nice description...dutta's childhood penury state of his parents...ailing mom ...innocent 3 yrs old ...dutta...shakuntala  is part of story & her daughters...let see how they turn this time around

Dutta losing his mom...quite emotional...waiting for next part & maybe entry of baji & naku

Yes u amaze me each time with something different...as always Ur amazinggg hammiee ...big hug...lots of luv😊

Edited by Nakusha - 9 years ago

Hi hamlet

Anything out of your hand...superb...trilogy ...first part...liked it...dutta s childhood..sad past ..waiting for next writing out of your hand...thanxsss a lot😊

Hi Hamlet

MR & LTL has been inspiring for you how true...jayesh patil legacy is in good hands...trilogy promosing...
.kid dutta been poor still had a happiness ...loving parent...with mom dying...its sad...next part ud soon

Edited by sona89 - 9 years ago

Hi hamlet

wonderful ss like all previous work

PR to FA...its relaxing to read your work😊

its book & study for me

this time trilogy...happy

nice start...continue soon

Hammie  hi 😊
Many congratulations on your new SS, what a pleasant surprise 👏
N This wayward reader is back,  firstly apologies for the delay, so much to catch up on the forum.  Every word right from the word go is so touching, was in tears in the end reading little dutta,s loss.  Fantastic begining but im also sad that its an SS n not an FF.  hmm I gues somethings better than nothing.  😛
How perfectly you put it in the intro the character of dutta n its effect on us viewers/readers.  Truly Amazing.  Aur kehne ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi.  
The bonding of mother n son is beautifully portrayed.  The innocence of a three year is perfectly penned.  You didnt forget little dutta,s white vest n shorts...   Damodar ko positive dikhaya, its a nice change.   Looking forward to read little dutta,a journey ahead.  
Many thanx to warda for providing the impetus to kickstart your imagination.  
Thanx to dramebaaz afzal n others emotional atyachar 😉, worked to the forum,s benefit.  Plzz continue soon hammie. 

Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago

will come back to comment . hope this one too rocks like your previous stories 

aweee such a heart wrenching start hammie lion..❤️...enjoyed the tear jerking update sooo much..❤️...mind blowing job dear ❤️⭐️❤️...this ss also sooo wonderful like your previous threads dear..❤️...my heart went out for this little Dutta..❤️..such an adorable child..❤️...you portrayed his emotions very well Hammie lion ❤️...you descriptions&writing style every thing are awesome dear.❤️👍🏼❤️..Thanks sooo much for giving this lovely SS hammie lion.🤗..sooo sweeet of you..🤗.Hats off to your dedication our sweetest hammie lion..🤗..

hammie lion 🤗.!! loved your descriptions about little dutta❤️ .awee white vest& shorts,strong nose,dimple in chin,tiny mole ...soo adorable..❤️reminding ltl..❤️..Dutta was the ray of sun shine in his mother's life.🤗..awee naughty baby dutta..dutta& soil are inseparable.😆...loved shanti's motherly gestures..❤️.sweet part hammie lion.❤️...Loved the positive damodar 👍🏼..he is a dutiful husband&father👍🏼..awee hammie lion.🤗..little dutta  hugged his mother & peacefully slept on her chest..❤️...he'd never let go off her.❤️.your each& every lines are lovely hammie lion.❤️🤗...really greatest job..❤️..your each& every line have so many heart touching descriptions & dialogues hammie lion.❤️..damodar is really good man..👍🏼.he was praying for his wife.👍🏼.he didn't want to disturb Ayesaab who lost her husband recently...👍🏼.such a nice man.👍🏼...awee dutta made a perfect moulded sculpture of bappa for his mother.❤️.sweet dutta baby🤗.

oh god..dutta's mother handed over her dutta to Damoder& passed away.😭...oh noo little dutta just thought that his mother was asleep.😭.he didn't know the truth.😭.he carefully placed his bappa statue on the trunk.🤗..he even didn't realize anything until his mother was set alight.😭..oh little baby.🤗.feeling sad for him..🤗...loved your powerful lines dear...❤️..dutta made a sculpture of his mother & cried out in pain.😭...such a tearful update hammie lion...🤗

such a fabulous job dear.❤️...sooo sweeet of you.🤗..loved the update to the core..❤️...sweeetest hammie lion...🤗...love you sooo much.🤗...thanks soo much for your heart touching update dear...❤️...just 7 more parts in this ss hammie lion??.😲😳.feeling sad.😳..but agree with bharti..👍🏼..something is better than nothing.🤗..we all are your greedy fans hammie lion..😳..we all love you sooo much.🤗..thank you sooo much to warrie& other friends🤗...such a great effort😉...awee happy see my sweetest afzal bhai.🤗...hammie lion 🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update dear....big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
omg , what a heart wrenching start ..honestly i wasn't expecting something so emotionally moving ..i am almost choked with emotions. the innocence of dutta , the beautiful relation between mother - son , husband - wife , touched me completely. brilliant start !
the changes that you have incorporated in this story are too good for example , dutta coming from a modest back ground , damodar being a nice person , dutta a good eater and lastly dutta believing in bappa 
so i am excited to know how this young dutta molds his future with his little hands ..until now he is soft , kind , loving and warm but will all  this change after his mother's demise ?
Edited by stranger2rose - 9 years ago
hi hammie
welcome back
thanks for new ss
love dutta as innocent young boy
damodar a good husband and father
dutta mother dead
waiting for baji and nakus entry
thanks for ud n ud soon
hello hammie 🤗 ek bar phir se new threat new story👏 😃 thank you so much for a new SS ... what a great start par thoda sad aur emotional bhi.
poor dutta he lost his mother very sad look forward to reast 
waiting for next ud soon