SS~Dutta~a trilogy~ thread 1. Follow the Heart. continued on thread 2 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by twinkle-star

hi twinky your support and appreciation makes me so blessed..๐Ÿ˜Š thanks so much for this lovely post

Aweee our sweeetest hammie lion๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...wowwwie..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..thanks sooo much for opening this new sweeet hame hammie lion..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...little but happy home.๐Ÿค—..sweetest hammie lion๐Ÿค—...Awee Twinky baby happily dancing & jumping here.๐Ÿฅณ.awee warrie also agaya.๐Ÿค—...happy to see my sweetest Afzal bhai..๐Ÿค—.love all the friends sooo much..๐Ÿค—.thanks soo much hammie lion.๐Ÿค—.we all love you sooo much..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—..you are such a sweeetie pie lion..๐Ÿค—...thank you thank you thank you dearest Hammie lion.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...always grateful to you.๐Ÿค—...hope this sweeet home will also have soo many sweet memories like your previous happy homes..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—...your each & every threads are sooo lovely hammie lion โค๏ธ.โค๏ธ...such a sweetest teacher & great friend...๐Ÿค—..twinky baby's big teddy hugs to you Hammie lion..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...baby can continue her naughty here na Hammie lion???๐Ÿ˜‰chooo chweeet ..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...loads of love & hugs from twinky baby...๐Ÿค—.

twinkie  thanks for the chocs.. and haan one more thing.. on this thread ..your new home as you sweetly  call it for home twinkerella matters a lot.. in fact  a lot of new members and some loyal readers matters.. so hammie writes for you all much love hammie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tamanna1391

helllooo tammy๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. welcome to the new thread.. love the emoticon.. thanks for reading my work. much love hammie.

Originally posted by -daya-

Reserved!   hellooo pappy..
Long time since I read a story of yours๐Ÿ˜› well all i can say mate is you aint missed much.. but now you asking for it.. so you'll get it๐Ÿ˜†

||.:: E D I T E D ::. ||
Bhao...Baaji reporting for errr...uhhmm...duty from you labor of love always my  gulp! baji.
so I'm trying to remember what gibberish I used to spout in your threads...hmmm
*clears throat* alright here goes...
bah bah black sheep have you any wool?
I'm thinking the lad in your story needs a new pair of shorts!  ๐Ÿ˜†haaan .. he does   poor blighter.. send him some then..
What'd-ya think? ๐Ÿ˜›

First off...Thank You Warda for your suggestion...better late than never right? well warda mentioned years ago... this is not recent..please bear that in mind.. warda has a mind of her own.. she has not even  seen it.. to take note  of it  is no way warda.. ๐Ÿ˜†
At least we can both finally confirm one thing from this...
HAMMIE DOES LISTEN!๐Ÿ˜ฒ What a shocker! I only listen to a few people pappy.. one tops the list... hamlet53...๐Ÿ˜†..
And here I thought we were hitting brick walls where she was concerned SO TRUE MATE!

Second...Congratulations Hammie! Good of you to continue writing for your fans. I'm surely excited to see where this excellent beginning is heading. It's been too long since I've indulged myself with your writing...Thanks daya.. and most for your prompt  response.. shows your love..๐Ÿ˜Š

Getting to the story itself. It's a very interesting start...and introduction to the kid version of Dutta and his life...sets the base. Am looking forward to the 'ordinary man' angle though we all know, no matter what character...Dutta is not ordinary...
yes dutta is  special in our hearts and minds.. always will be.. agreed
So sad that he thinks his mother is asleep, believing that she'll awake again. He's just a kid and loss can be perceived as many things to them. A state of confusion unable to understand the disappearance of a love one. The loss of his mother is certain to affect him and disrupt life as he knew it. These things I'm sure will add layers to whatever story and character build you have in mind. 
oyeee don't get carried away, will have to see what  scrawl I produce.. but in the repeats, I was so impressed by the damoder /dutta track..
Thanks for writing something new. Always love your work! now this is the line i love the bestest!
Fantastic beginning, do update soon!!   humm will do
Alright, will catch you in pms...see you later alligator! ..mera mau maat lagna.. Eng lost to Uruguay. 
cheers and many thanks loads of love hammie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie...hi ranju good to see you ๐Ÿ˜Š

nice one dear...

thnx dear
thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Hamlet   hi fassben, good to see you mate

Loved the first part to this SS and I like how It starts with Dutta childhood. Look forward to the rest.

Thanks as always take care have a lovely weekend
thanks for liking the start.. lovely image so sweet..  with much love hammie

Originally posted by mirage123

hi hamlet  hi mirage good to see you
thanxs for starting a new ss๐Ÿ‘ good to note its made you happy
fab idea & story...dutta losing his mom๐Ÿ˜ญ...naku & baji are part of story๐Ÿ˜ƒ...next ud soon...can't wait  yes   naku and baji, will be  part of his life soon.. ohhh haa love the  cute  image.. humm that's me.. alright.๐Ÿ˜†  much love hammie
Originally posted by uwith

hi hamlet  hi uvi good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š
you gave  to our demand...thanxs it pay to be behind you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes i surrendered to your yelling and drama's..๐Ÿ˜›

dutta's childhood...lovely parents...mom dead poor dutta...pls ud fast

congrats for new ss
thanks for support my new effort. love the image๐Ÿ˜ƒ many thanks hammie.
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi hammieee hi naku tu ah gaye๐Ÿ˜Š

So gladdd to have u back๐Ÿ˜Š...with a new ss...have been ur fan since ages...PR  se lekar FA ...yes dutta has been inspiration with baji & naku company...it's never dull moment ana tu tha mujhe after all the hue and cry.. ek se ek ber ke ho tum sab

Trilogy means triple joy...1st ud oomh๐Ÿ˜Š...very nice description...dutta's childhood penury state of his parents...ailing mom ...innocent 3 yrs old ...dutta...shakuntala  is part of story & her daughters...let see how they turn this time around  you know too i love the father/son track a lot.. so..inspired by that track.. at least start.

Dutta losing his mom...quite emotional...waiting for next part & maybe entry of baji & naku

i am keeping this in mind ..

Yes u amaze me each time with something different...as always Ur amazinggg hammiee ...big hug...lots of luv๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks so much  naku , loved your comment and the warm welcome.. much love  hammie.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by jedy25

Hi hamlet  hi jedy, good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š

Anything out of your hand...superb...trilogy ...first part...liked it...dutta s childhood..sad past ..waiting for next writing out of your hand...thanxsss a lot๐Ÿ˜Š

wowww wot a dhansu comment, not bad jedy.. keep them coming i like it.many thanks and much love.. my pleasure to write and then be valued by you all.. lots of love hammie

Originally posted by sona89

Hi Hamlet
helllooo sonaaa.. goldiee..
MR & LTL has been inspiring for you how true...jayesh patil legacy is in good hands...trilogy promosing...ummm nice comment me going red..
.kid dutta been poor still had a happiness ...loving parent...with mom dying...its sad...next part ud soon will do .. glad you enjoyed the  start.. thanks for the lovely image  and my pleasure writing for you.. much love hammie.