Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
fab update hammie... nakku is safe... nakku married and widow...mystery... dutta see someone in white dress... interesting how tasha will met at home...
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud
naku is a widow...doesn't matter ...hope dutta accept  it...ud soon
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...naku was safe...babi did the smart thing...with purohit ji advise...๐Ÿ˜Š...AS gave them place to stay...Dutta is there too...with danger around he can protect her...ud soon

Edited by jedy25 - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi naku..  humm can see you here.. and me pleased to see you๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi hammieee

Mein aa gai...buhat intezar karate hai hamare forum ke sher

Loved the ud...dutta is back home & working ...studio...nahin right baji...sher he theek hai...dutta aur uske bottle ka khayal

well you know  baji ,he goes overboard.. but still means well..

The element of suspense around naku you have woven...i  was reading ...with anxiety raaz kya hai...father-in law...brother-in -law

I thought it best to  tell .. humm fil and bil..

Purohitji hai na AS unke kaise nahin sunenge๐Ÿ˜†

yes I remember the bond between them too, and our notable funny comments

Frankly naku had a sad past married by force on gunpoint to safe her parents...

As did gave them shelter...it reminded of LTL entry naku & sethji looking in astonishment...

yes have to say.. that image of brother and sister did flash through my mind.. those were the days.. we thought they'd never end...

Naku is a widow...thats not a issue...but beast who married her ...his end definitely is

Dutta saw a shadow...naku is here...the real naku...let see what effect it has on him...plz ud soon

yes he did see a figure.. but then his  pal refutes him.. 

As always u r amazinggg   hammiee๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks naku for reading and commenting .. will post ud when  ready..  many thanks to you for the sweet image.. hammie here to serve... ๐Ÿ˜†   tra' hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse ,good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

wonderful ud  thanku
there was lot to naku
tragic past ...she is a widow yes ..
dutta is closer to her now yes they  both live at PN..
liked the ud
pls ud soon
 thanks for reading and commenting on ud dilse..  will post it when ready.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet  hi sonaaa.. phele bata where are you? havent seen you recently... festivities all done?

Awesome  ud...this ud did answered many ques...naku is a widow...devil family is still behind her...dutta home truf...her widow status ...how is he going to react to it...waiting to know๐Ÿ˜Š

I  enjoyed you calling her in laws,devil family๐Ÿ˜›..  yes she has lost her husband..  will post ud , when done.. thanks for commenting  enjoyed it ,much love hammie.. and  loved the butterfly image..  too๐Ÿ˜ƒ    

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet  hi fassben, good to see you mate? hope all good with you,with the weather changing.

Lovely UD Nakku past Is sad she was forced In to marriage just to save her family now her In- laws are after her. glad she safe and ends up at Dutta door step with her family. AS was kind and understanding and gives them shelter. Nakku Is a young window what will dutta do or say when he see her In this status. PLS UD really soon
glad to know you warm to the story so far, and are reading and commenting.. will post ud will  its done..thanks for the consistently sweet images
Thanks as always take care you are welcome and i'll catch you.. tra much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi hammie a very entertaining update answered quite a few questions. so nakku manages to escape from the clutches of her father in law and brother in law but the point is why are they after her, did she kill her husband by mistake? i am only guessing.
apt question,  read to find out more,

purohit ji is back to help babi n family and of course meet our kind hearted AS. dutta returns home and shall work from there. its sad to know that nakku had marry at gun point but its good that her husband is no more. nakku in white sari is heart wrenching but soon dutta will once again color her otherwise colorless life. haaa haa ๐Ÿ˜† i love your romantic optimisim   rose.. just idyllic.. romance writing mein.. koi double nehin yours..
 I am so happy that now tasha will be in the same house.  wo tu i knew will get a smile from you.. listen..thanks so much for reading and commenting.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet  hi ,uvi, good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome ud...babi spills the bean...naku's tragic past...they got entry into PN...dutta is busy in his sher don...been closer to each other...how will he react...pls ud soon
i am glad  you liked the ud..  thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

hi ranju..๐Ÿ˜Š great to see you 
fab update hammie... nakku is safe... nakku married and widow...mystery... dutta see someone in white dress... interesting how tasha will met at home...
so pleased you enjoyed the ud.. will post next ud will done, many thanks for reading and commenting  much love hammie