SS~Dutta~a trilogy~ thread 1. Follow the Heart. continued on thread 2 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Hey hammie hi rose good to see you,like aways
 ..this little dutta is so cute. His,innocent questions regarding his mother made me emotional. You have brought out his feelings really well even damodar is such a caring father who doesn't wish to remarry and is only concerned about his motherless child. Traits of anger are creeping in dutta , quite understandable after all he has lost his mother. So aayi saheb steps in to give him motherly love. Good to see that the sisters are nice to dutta and he too readily takes on the role of a protective brother . And to make things even better for dutta we have baaji . Would love to see how they bond with each other. thanks for like the crux of the up date.. i myself  am beginning  to get used to this  SS.. your appreciation means so much to me..
 Thanks dear for the lovely update .
thanks for reading and  commenting, much love hammie
Originally posted by jedy25

hi hamlet  helloo tweety! like your DP, jedy.
superb ud...AS & daughters have a man in house in form of dutta...baji got a friend...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

hummm so true, about the man bit.. little man ,ummn with a big head๐Ÿ˜†.. much love and many thanks for reading and commenting.. hammie
Originally posted by sona89

Hi Hamlet..hi sonaaa.. good to see you
Awesome ud...kid dutta's struggle in life...AS is slowly taking place of his mom...daughters as sister's...baji new found friend...ha waiting for naku...maybe it will time...it all depends upon writer...at your mercy ๐Ÿ˜†..ud soon
thanks for reading and giving a positive feed back.. read tomm's ud.. you may get your desired answers..  and i love the apple.. uk is know for its apples..have an apple tree in my garden..  ๐Ÿ˜Š  much love  hammie
Originally posted by emilymine32

hi hammie..helloo imli, great to see you
enjoyed the ud good good me happy!
love dutta as chatter box..well good his father can cope with his questions..
poor dutta asking for his mother
finally bali ki entry ho gayi..haaa haa,, humm..
ab bas naku ki entry ka intezar hai
waiting for next
thanks for pm n ud
thanks for  reading and giving  a lovely comment.. ummh will try to update  tomm..much love hammie.
Originally posted by Hamlet53

my comments in green...just in case you haven't noticed. I know it can be tough to focus on such things when the center of your focus is yourself๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -daya-

my comments in green...just in case you haven't noticed. I know it can be tough to focus on such things when the center of your focus is yourself๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†    roarrr chup kar nehi tu ghuma ke kan ke neech! where's the dhanush vm.. post it plzz..
Here this is just for you !  Wish they had with subs but they don't
Lalli will like this too๐Ÿ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uut8zoBRcw[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another i love this song...it was a cameo role for him...just came for this song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXIzlwpu9I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -daya- - 9 years ago
hi hamlet
waiting for ud๐Ÿ˜Š
hi hamlet
thanxs for anno...ud soon
Hi hammie,  
Me missing the bus expectedly,  by the way what is the impetus for your prompt annots n updates,  ๐Ÿ˜‰  kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai,  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But So so sorry for my delayed replies hammie,  plzz maafi dedo...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think you deserve an award for those cute innocent words of little dutta,  he,s so adorable.  Oh God!  the poor kid holding the mother,s sari is so painful to read.  His distress with his mother,s dissapearance is very sad.
Luckily Damodar is wise enuf to heed the Godman,s advice as well as not to remarry.  But little dutta is already turning into a rebel of sorts, the loss affecting him in some ways.  But even his act of throwing the mud balls is so cute.  Abhi se gussa aur attitude bhi,  but he is being respectful with AS n her daughters n mindful of his dad,s words. 
The interaction with the sisters goin well,  dutta,s talent winning them over.  
Hmm this little dutta is fast turning into a protective brother too.   His insistence on buttoning his shorts was so cute, fiercely independant.   
How can our dutta be without his bosom pal baji for long,  Yes, dutta,s story is incomplete without baji,  it reminds me, great to see your baji on the thread back, just like those PR days ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanx hammie for such an adorable episode, how do you come up with those cute little words of dutta,  he,s already won my heart.  
The summer seems to be doin wonders to you, keeping you on tenterhook.,  touchwood !   ๐Ÿ˜‰