alef_mgr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner by I-F Team 😳

Udaipur [Rajasthan]

May 2014

Another memory passed my mind as I flipped the pages of my Diary. It was a hot summer morning. The sun shining brightly, birds chirping, and a mild breeze blowing. I walked to the balcony to start afresh. I heard my cell phone ringing and rushed inside to take the call.  I saw His' number flashing. I could feel butterflies dancing in my stomach. It was a very new feeling. I picked up and heard a lively voice from the other end saying Good Morning Ale.' I wished him back with a chirpy voice. He asked me if I could meet him. I was taken aback for a second or two. Composing myself I agreed. I could feel the smile playing on his lips. I too smiled. Further he informed me that he will come to pick me up. We were NOT dating!' We were Just Good Friends' if I had to put it that way. I went inside excitedly dreaming about the places he would take me to. The moment came when he arrived at my place. It was around 4pm. The heat outside was too much. I did a few touch ups and we left! He was or rather is and always will be my best friend. He was the one with whom I could share anything and everything. One on whom I could rely on, a trust worthy person. I had some unknown' feelings for him. I could not register what those feelings were. He drove to the beach. I was happily surprised seeing the place. I had always imagined me walking on the sand with no one around. We walked and walked and walked. The atmosphere was too quiet and serene. None of us spoke a word. We spoke merely through our eyes. The scene was just too perfect. "Thank you" he said breaking the silence. I made a confused expression and he continued "for coming with me." I smiled genuinely at him and he returned it back. Silence prevailed in the atmosphere. I felt his hand holding mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He held my hand tight and spoke "It has been four years since I have feelings' for you. This nature of yours made me fall for you. I have always loved spending time with you. Your chirpy nature always leaves me in awe. I have loved the cutely weird you. I would love to see this weird you for the rest of my life. So Miss. Ale will you allow me to hold your hand like this always? Will you give me the right to clear all the tears from your beautiful face? Will you give me the pride of calling you mine? Will you accept me as your boyfriend and your future husband? I promise to keep you happy forever and ever." He ended and looked at me with hope in his eyes. My eyes were full with fresh tears. All I could do was nod with teary eyes. He was elated. All he did was hug me as tight as possible! I could feel him crying and asked him the reason behind it. He broke the hug saying they were happy tears and he was lucky to have me in his life. I was staring at him lovingly. I hugged him again assuring him that I too was lucky and obliged to have him. We hugged for like eternity. He broke off and was staring at me continuously. I was blushing furiously. I was too hungry and told him the same. He smiled saying "My cutely weird baby, let's go." We stood up and started walking. He slipped his hand into mine. Shivers ran down my spine with his mere touch. He smiled exactly reading my mind. I wondered how our hands perfectly fitted. We walked to the roadside stalls [as I love street food] and had the delicious Gol gappas.' I asked him if we could have an ice - cream. He very obediently nodded and we walked to the ice cream parlor. I was busy having the ice cream while all his did was stare and stare. He giggled at me. I looked at him confused. He leaned in cleared the ice cream from my nose. I smiled sheepishly. The eating session was over. We decided to go back home. He drove me to the house. We reached and he made a sad yet adorable face. I was Aww-ing at his face. I came out of the car and so did he. I hugged him while he was happily surprised. He broke the hug and leaned in...

I could feel a hand wiping the tears off my face. It was him.' "You know that I don't like tears in your eyes, then why were you crying?" He questioned me with care in his voice. I told him that I was reading my diary which made my eyes moist. He said "I won't let anyone, not even your diary to bring tears to your beautiful eyes." I smiled at him while he placed a kiss on my forehead." I kept my diary and moved out thinking about the words I had read somewhere.

" He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect... But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.  ...He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Don't analyze... Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there... Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you."

He was just too perfect. He understood me the way no one did, held my hand, kissed my forehead, and was with me whether I needed or not, read my eyes, my silence. He was the best thing that could ever happen to me. He was just too perfect! Just like the "Lovely Summer Day" 

Hope you all will like it! Don't forget to like and comment!
Much love!
Ale ❤️

Edited by Ale_TaaRey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww awsm
Os n cute also
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
so loving thought, lovly, confession, awesome track , no taarey , only rey n ale awesome , do write more
divzcool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely confession...
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I still doubt that it's only an OS
Who is HE??
Ab bata bhi de yaar😳
Itna kya sharmaoing☺️
Coming to the OS
Too sweet...itna sweet ki diabetes hote hote reh gaya..
Voh isliye kyunki kadwa sach saamne aaya ki uska naam nahi bataya tune😡 🤢
"" He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect... But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.  ...He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Don't analyze... Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there... Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.""
Loved these lines❤️
Kahan se chapi??😛
princess_tara thumbnail
awww so cute
lovely os
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ahem..ahem..😳
excuse me! ye to meri perfect date hai😲 mujhe ye sab chahiye😛
ale, that's not fair yaar
but chal tujhe mil gaya na, so that's okk😃
awesome os..its so lovely, honest and NORMAL😛 Nothing filmy just simply beautiful.
I LOVED IT⭐️🤗
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Love the OS❤️
Their confession was described beautifully❤️
Last paragraph was amazing⭐️
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Offo...
Kya baat hai...
Ab bol b dey 😉
And u have written so very well!!!
Keep writing
-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow its simply amazing
Its so sweet n cute os
Loved every bit of it n their confession on beach aww n d last para was so sweet
Lovely os 😊