awww its lovely!!!!!!!!   ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ... touched my heart!!!!!!!!!!!😊
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
:')
Oh my...
This...
*teary eyes*
this was..so...beautiful? or rather...beautiful is a word too small for something like this...
this reminds me of my own diary...we write so much in there and after ages when those pages brimming with our emotions come in front of our eyes...that feeling..its just...oh...and we caress those pages with our hands...smile to our heart..and at the same time...feel sentimental...and that flood of flashbacks descends...oh...i don't know how to say it all...but, i know u can feel what i mean, coz even you have a diary...
coming to the diary entry...
i loved the phone call part...reminds me of Rajasthan...I just feel as if i'm home there...
then, the best friend comes...and ur description about him as a trustworthy and true person...
uk what...i have the same unknown feelings for one of my friends too...and even I regard him as my best friend...but the thing is, that its probably one-sided...i may just be a friend to him...
for me its like... 
-'life together?' 
-'no...'
-friends forever?
-Always...
and then...the silent stroll on the beach...it as if hit the right strings of my heart, my soul...it really was a stroll down the memory lane...for u as the writer, and for me as a reader...coz it reminded me of an old dream I saw where all of my friends go camping and sleep in sleep-bags, bonfires in the forest, trekking through the wilderness...and all of that begins with our journey in winters to that jungle in the mountains...on the way we stop in a resort, and there at 4:30 am, a silent morning with that friend over cups of coffee in silence followed by a walk in the foggy landscapes...it reminded me of all of that...and it also gave me the image portrayed in the story...i really dont know how to express it...
the way you brought it out of the diary was beautiful...literallly...
and all those lines in the ending...the ones you read 'somewhere'...these make my life...it just so matches...exactly this is what i have inside me...and there  is such beauty in such relations...
i shatter when i think about the time when he goes away from my life...
PS-I love ur name...Ale...
PPS-A very very very beautiful title too...Stroll Down The Memory Lane...