|!| To The Superheroes of Our Lives - Happy Father's Day |!|

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." 
-Clarence Budington

AMother-Child relationship is something that is eternally linked. But a father-child bond is the one which takes birth along with the child and grows as the child grows. 

A father-child relationship is the most complicated relationship. There are various stages that the relation surpasses. There's a time when we hold his hand and learn every new step of our life. Then, comes a time when we start fearing him. Followed by this, comes a time when we have ego clashes with our fathers.Finally, the bond culminates into a much deep-seated and powerful relation that is unbreakable. 

For a son, his father may not be the person whom he would approach first, but he always remains a certain someone whom the child looks up for guidance. 

"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." 
- 
Unknown

As for a girl, her father remains her world till the end of her life. He is her angel, he is the weapon which saves her from Mom's wrath. A father is a daughter's best companion for life. 

"It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life." 
- Dawn French

A Father is the most misconceived person of everyone's lives. Everyone at a certain stage of their lives must have felt that. But that is indeed not true. Fathers handle two lives together unlike most of the mothers whose world starts and ends with their kids. 

Fathers work so that we stay happy. A mother can never be strict with her kids, but a father has to make sure that the kids are inculcated with the right amount of values. This is why we dislike our fathers at a certain stage of our life.

We forget that he is the same saviour and angel of our lives. He is our Superman, our Batman...our Krrish and we forget to give him what he deserves, our love.

Happy Fathers Day to all those amazing dads out there. Dad, we love you. You're someone we look up to. We are such lucky bunch of people to have fathers and angels like you. 
Thank you for being there, Papa!

Credits:
Angel-Jot.
blessing-beauty
-.Aphrodite.-
..eyecatchers..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So, we CCs came up with a sort of activity for Father's Day. We all fear our fathers and so we fail to reveal our feelings to him, don't we?

So, CCs give you a chance to do reveal your feelings and bring out the best in you.
If there could be ONE gift(or a message or a confession) that you would like/want to present to your dad, what would it be? 

Now? Hurry up! Get up, log off and go and give your dad a BIG Father's Day hug. He deserves it all, doesn't he!

With all the love for the Fathers,

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there 🤗
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers! 🤗 God bless. 
Love you dad. <3 Thanks for giving me some wonderful moments of my life. :) 

Beautiful thread. 😃
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful thread and Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dad's out there 😊
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain, 
The majesty of a tree, 
The warmth of a summer sun, 
The calm of a quiet sea, 
The generous soul of nature, 
The comforting arm of night, 
The wisdom of the ages, 
The power of the eagle's flight, 
The joy of a morning in spring, 
The faith of a mustard seed, 
The patience of eternity, 
The depth of a family need, 
Then God combined these qualities, 
When there was nothing more to add, 
He knew His masterpiece was complete, 
And so, He called it ... Dad
~ Author Unknown

Happy Father's Day

My confession...Papa, I Love You. 😳 I don't want to over-complicate everything with words so just a sweet and a smile confession from me. Hoping you know the emotions which I cannot express.  

@Thread-Makers - Thanks so much for this wonderful thread. Its amazing ❤️

Edited by .Username. - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Father's Day!Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Father's day to all the super duper rocking & lovely dads out there!😃
SecretOfSuccess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Father's Day wishes to all lovely dad's
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
happy fathers day to.the actual.superheros of our life.