Frequent Posters

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Arrg Shyam is disgusting😡

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! That was a really beautiful and heart touching prologue. I loved the start and I'm sure that this piece of work would be a masterpiece❤️

My heart ached while reading the part where Shyam dragged Khushi without any heart. Her pleas vanished in to thin air where lusty men were roaming there eyes on her petite figure. Khushi's helplessness made me feel so awful. I really wish she would find her ray of hope through Arnav😔

As for Arnav, he has a point, but at the same time his father is right as well. I don't know for whom I'm supposed to support. But I'm sure Arnav is a guy with a big heart, because in the way he talked to Aman, it was quite evident. Also lets hope that Arnav chooses Khushi😳

It was a really lovely start to an amazing story☺️

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful concept with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Update soon😉
KrishVeer thumbnail
Amazing teaser😃

I am so hating Shyam right now. He is worse than a snake. Disgusting, cheap man🤢 

Hope he will get the deserved punishment in the future for ruining Khushi's life😈

Eagerly waiting for the chappie now

Update soon😉
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...totally a different concept..nevertheless very much interesting...
am looking forward to this love story...I loved the narration and the background u have set up...cont soon..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part.. liked the way arnav ended at khushi's room.. khushi's past story was sad.. but agree with anjali atleast it was not that bad that she have landed at deviji's haveli where things were not that bad.. felt so disgusted to hear shyam talking about khushi his own niece.. would be interesting to see the progression of arnav-khushi's story.. simply superb update loved it a lot.. 

thanks for pm 😊
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The air around them seems all charged up.
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update! 😳
Waiting to read more.
KrishVeer thumbnail
That was so lovely. The way you penned down the whole chapter was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off even for a bit. A very well written update❤️

Shyam's disgusting words left me hating him to the core. If I was Khushi I would have slapped him right then and there. He really should be thankful that it was just Khushi, and not some fierce girl in her place. So Kokila also felt a little sympathy towards Khushi, but I guess it's her job to take in women like Khushi and you cannot completely blame her as well. Anjali was a really nice person. I'm so glad that Khushi could find a little comfort with a person like her. I'm sure with time Khushi must have adjusted to the environment by now😊

I was wondering why Arnav would seek solace in a woman's arms, being such an educated and kindhearted person that he is. So it was Aman who misunderstood Arnav's words,  which made him end up at this place. I guess it was destiny that brought Arnav to Khushi, and I'm sure that Arnav would treat her well, which is the plus point in the story. But in reality, I would never wish any girl to go through all this. But since it's happening around the world, all I could say is that I hope those girls would find a way to overcome their miserable life one day😳

Arnav and Khushi's first rendezvous seemed to be calm, yet not so calm. He is completely taken by Khushi's innocent beauty, whereas Khushi at the moment is just doing her job. But whatever the intimate moments they spent together felt fully charged, and I'm craving to read more☺️

Thanks for sharing this exceptionally well written, unique chapter with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Just one teeny tiny request. If possible can we get the update a little earlier?😉

varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow... superb update...
Shyam is a disgusting creature...🤢🤬
Arnav is immensely physically attraction to Khushi... can't wait for this attraction to turn into love... Eagerly waiting for the next update 😊

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
😲 such a sad start but unfortunately all too common even in this day 😔 i am feeling slightly disturbed but i also know this is going to be interesting, i think u have a delicate and sensitive touch when it comes to story telling so i'm willing to see where u take this 😊