Suggestions / Comments

lodging a complaint against forum mods

austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi all😃
i know moderators are a protected species on this site but i'm sure there must be provisions to air our grievances against them, if any. 
so can someone please tell me whom should i address my complaint to and the correct procedure to file a complaint against a Dil Dosti Dance forum moderator.  
thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we surely need to know that.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes we do need to know it
and i also want to know after we complain will there be a "trial"
what happens next
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes ... We need to know that ..., 😒
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what happened?? 😕

:)
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Austen,

Talk to the Mod in PM directly and talk to her and clear everything.

If you still feel this is necessary then go for it but I would still suggest talk to whomever you are mentioning here indirectly.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What's the matter ...Austen ??

There is no use of anything..just try n make mod understand or negotiate this is just not gonna help I have done this before just like that..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If you have an issue with a Particular Mod of the Forum   You can discuss the matter with a co-Mod of same form to get better clarification..
If you are still not satisfied Please contact the Channel Moderator of the forum  (for D3 Forum its   .Mandy.

If you guys are still not satisfied you can contact the Global Moderators 
*Shruti* or Aahaana or gk_09  

P.S:  Issues with Mods are to be spoken via PM alone..   Open discussion is Not allowed as per general forum rules in IF  

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi there! ðŸ˜ƒ

Okay so I am a part of the Dil Dostii Dance Development Team, and I am more than welcome to discussing whatever grievances you may have via PMs, as that is the standard protocol regarding contacting a section DT for issues. However, if you wish to directly go up the hierarchy and file a complaint, like -FrozenRain- mentioned above, you could PM either .Mandy.; *Shruti* or gk_09. Please avoid PMing Aahaana as she is on a break from moderating right now :)

This being said, on behalf of the D3 DT, should we [-Araina- or myself] have offended/disturbed you in anyway, I take this moment to apologise for it.

Best Regards,

BalamPichkaari,

Dil Dostii Dance Development Team
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
As mentioned by BalamPichkaari, you can talk with the Development Team members of Dil Dosti Dance first and if you are not satisfied with the solution then you can contact the higher authorities.

Closing this topic.

S/C Development Team