Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
In my opinion, we need to learn scheduling are time for both work and family. Without work we cannot take care of your famiy and without family we cannot imagine being alone. So we should organze our schedule in such a way that in the morning we go for work and in the evening we spent some quality time with family. In the weekends we should plan a family trip rather than just chilling in home.
P.S. I'm new here. This is my first discussion in this section.
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abray

In my opinion, we need to learn scheduling are time for both work and family. Without work we cannot take care of your famiy and without family we cannot imagine being alone. So we should organze our schedule in such a way that in the morning we go for work and in the evening we spent some quality time with family. In the weekends we should plan a family trip rather than just chilling in home.

P.S. I'm new here. This is my first discussion in this section.

I agree. Planning may help achieve a successful balance. People have done it. I remember reading an article about some women who did. But they needed to get in some childcare and it took them time. I don't know about men particularly but even fathers would want to spend time with their children and work as well.
destinygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://www.scarlet-clicks.info/banners/banner1.png

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In my opinion, I can say life as a journey where career is required to travel in it whereas family are the companions with whom we travel in this journey.
Without family, there will be no reason for us to travel.
Without career/job, we can't travel any further. 

Read my work:
LINK

Edited by Angellic_doll - 9 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If one has career , he can "balance" his family! :P

What I mean to say is... whnen one's career is secured, he can keep his family happy.

WAIT, perhaps you are talking about how one balances the TIME he gives to his family while being tied down with career... ? I'd say, after office timings, STICK with your family, suffocate them with your love.. ❤️ that's how you balance.

I find that many people 'hangout' with friends after work, over weekends etc and complain of missing - "not having time for family"... why not 'hangout' with family and thereby get some balance? 🤔