sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
most probably teriya because all of nepal votes for her...
but i hope and pray that Hardik is the winner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish_Kichu thumbnail
all 3 of them (sadwin , hardhik nd teriya) deserves it equally 
shofna786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I predict that's one of the girls (Teriya of Anushka) will win this year.
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I predict Sadhwin will be the winner. I think he is a versatile and strong dancer. The rest are also good but hope the most deserving one win with fairness!!
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's between Teriya and Sadhwin...Teriya is junta's fav and Sadhwin is the judge's fav contestant. I place my bets on Sadhwin...even though they're both good dancers. Today Teriya seemed a bit distracted as Geeta said...Overall, I like both...  
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

It's between Teriya and Sadhwin...Teriya is junta's fav and Sadhwin is the judge's fav contestant. I place my bets on Sadhwin...even though they're both good dancers. Today Teriya seemed a bit distracted as Geeta said...Overall, I like both...

i didnt watch the show and no chance of watching the show today.i wonder what geeta said to teriya?can u tell what geeta ma said to teriya please and how was todays episode?thank you in advance:)
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirab

i didnt watch the show and no chance of watching the show today.i wonder what geeta said to teriya?can u tell what geeta ma said to teriya please and how was todays episode?thank you in advance:)

You're welcome:) It was a nice episode. They showed the top 4 contestants going home and how they were welcomed there - behind the scenes stuff. The performances were nice too, esp. Sadhwin's act was really good. Teriya did a water act and got good comments from Ahmed but Geeta Maa said she looked a bit distracted maybe cuz of the water, also she blamed Omkar and the choreography.
Here is the episode link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MribUC1rWbU
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not watching the show since few weeks..so can't decide who may win..but I think its between Teriya and sadwin...
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I want Sadhwin to win... but I've always noticed that the best dancer doesn't win... you guys remember for DID super Mom, Mittho won?  OMGG how in the world could she win?? Still they let her win so who knows this year they might let girl like Anushka win :p But the best dancer is Sadhwin from all 4, then Teriya, Hardik and Anushka. Anushka is superb as per her age but in comparison with others, I felt she should have been eliminated and top 4 should be Aditi :p
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

I want Sadhwin to win... but I've always noticed that the best dancer doesn't win... you guys remember for DID super Mom, Mittho won?  OMGG how in the world could she win?? Still they let her win so who knows this year they might let girl like Anushka win :p But the best dancer is Sadhwin from all 4, then Teriya, Hardik and Anushka. Anushka is superb as per her age but in comparison with others, I felt she should have been eliminated and top 4 should be Aditi :p

me to wanted Aditi in top 4 instead of Anushka
if Anushka won then i will not watch ny season of DID