predict the winner - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Anyone except Anushka please! 😡🤢
I really hope sadhwin 
I haven't watched the show since March because right from the start it looked like they were favouring Anushka at the expense of very good dancers and making too much about her cuteness.  She is cute but this is a show about dance and not who is the cutest.  Also, I noticed the camera always panned on to Anushka's mom more so than any other parent - don't know if that changed at all since March.

I feel vindicated for having this feeling since March that the show was biased in favour of Anushka after reading comments here that Anushka does not deserve to be in the Top 4 at the expense of much better dancers who were eliminated.

Anyway, I just hope Anushka doesn't win because she is not the best dancer and I am hoping that the news about the show being rigged for her to win is proved to be false.  If Anushka does win then this show will be looked on with disdain and will lose a lot of credibility.
I soo agree with you Princess.. Even I had stopped to watch did since may for the same reason.. And exactly Anushka and her mom did get a lot of screen space.. I couldn't see such brilliant dancers like vishal and Anudhita going when this cutie Anushka was still there.. She really doesn't deserve to be in top 4..
Ghatiya ghatiya ghatiya show😡
Sadhwin ko winner na sahi atleast first runner up to bana dete...i hate did for its biasness...anushka top 4 to chodo top 16 me b aana deserve ni karti thi...and yaha for second aa gai...🤢
I feel sooo sorry for hardik and sadhwin😭
Still can't believe that Anushka was the 1st runner up...shocking😲 😡and did Hardik get nothing? ðŸ˜­ 😕Either Sadhwin or Hardik (even though I knew he wasn't gonna win) should've won...but anyway Congrats to Teriya...
This is what I mean - Dance India Dance Little Masters Season 3 - not Cute India Cute Little Masters Season 3!!!

As I said in a previous post, I haven't watched this show since the end of March because I felt that Anushka was being favoured for being cute and at that time her dancing skills were way below that of most of the other contestants.  Later, she was selected in the Top 16 but I didn't think the partiality of the powers that be in the show would be so blatant. Then I heard she was in the Top 4 at the expense of some outstanding dancers who were eliminated and that floored me.

Today, in the Grand Finale, I still decided that I would not watch but checked in for a few minutes for the announcement of the results and was very disturbed by the results.  If this is really a dance show then the best dancer should win - not sure of the integrity of the results because as has happened in many of these reality shows, it appears that we don't know what happens behind the scenes and apparently, the results are sometimes rigged.

By most accounts, Sadhwin was the most consistent and best dancer of the 4 and I also understand that Teriya and Hardik were very good but that Anushka was still not on par with these 3.

My heart went out to Sadhwin and his reaction is understandable because for children things are black and white - most don't understand grey and that's why he cried - in his mind by this time in the competition, he, like the other contestants, knows who is good, better and best so when he was announced as being third, his disappointment came to the surface because he knew for sure in his heart that he was a better dancer than at least Anushka if not Teriya - I just wanted to hug him at that point.  Geeta Ma is seen pointing her finger at Sadhwin and appears to be scolding him for crying but RESPECT to Varun Dhawan for instinctively realizing what just happened and not only consoling but holding Sadhwin up in his arms at the right moment in time and I want to thank him for that kind and understanding gesture.

What happened to Hardik??  Did he not win anything??  In my opinion, if Hardik did not win anything and he was in the Top 4 then all 4 should have got something otherwise make it Top 3 - don't play with the emotions of children!!!

If in fact, these reality shows are rigged then it's time for the audience to rethink their support of such shows after all, these unethical things prosper when good people do nothing!!!
Edited by PrincessSJB - 9 years ago
happy for Teriya coz she was amazing
feeling really bad for Sadhwin nd Hardhik 😭
Anushka 1st runner up😡
Originally posted by malavikajoshy

happy for Teriya coz she was amazing
feeling really bad for Sadhwin nd Hardhik 😭
Anushka 1st runner up😡
Really feeling bad for Sadwin.atleast he should be 1st runner up.
Originally posted by mirab

Really feeling bad for Sadwin.atleast he should be 1st runner up.
he deserved to b
hardhik deserved to b in 3rd position