Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys πŸ€— 
I am here again with a post πŸ˜³
Of course seeing the title you guessed it !
RaHi ..
I am just expressing what i am feeling at the moment..
You know i was going through some old RaHi scenes..
And i saw the scene when Panchi refused that Ayesha was her cousin in S1 and getting RV a scolding from Jaitley Sir..
I know that it feels really bad when a friend does like that... instead of supporting you turns back..
But the thing is.. RV was not right there.. and friendship is not a contract that you have to do what your friend says.. 
There are two options in the world.. always.. but one of them is right and one of them is wrong.. 
I seriously think that Panchi was right by sticking by the truth...
I know Ranveer was mad... but by locking her in the storage room he did a totally mean thing !
And when Panchi repeatedly tried to RV that Ayesha wasnt right for him ... He just didnt believe her... ! 
I mean, the helplessness Panchi was feeling .. i felt just so bad for her... !
I could literally hear myself speaking.. - " No Ranveer Panchi is right ! "
When the accident took place we finally got a chance to see that emotional side of him..
The intensity he has had inside for Panchi..  was portrayed more in the time of the accident .. 
Which is the time my feelings for Ranveer grew..
Because at times i just totally felt like he took Panchi for granted..
Maybe some RaHians will take offense... but that is how i feel..
He was more of a Casanova and for her he was the world..
That is why the accident phase has left a really huge impact on my head... thats the point of time when they made me cry..
In S2 not only did they show the growing feelings of RaHi.. they also showed the maturity in them growing..
That is why the RaHi love which was shown was so intense...
That is one of the reason why i love S2...
It is more about the increasing maturity level one has...
More than RaHi it was about Ranveer and Panchi as individuals..
You dont discover their real characters till S2...
I know S2 did lack romance... but what it contained was the growth of the characters...
Which was something i loved..
The gain of confidence in Panchi.. And the better understanding of relationships in Ranveer..
I loved both these angles...

Here ends my post.. and you are free to leave your views 😳 

Edited by diyataarey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya hamare forum ka depak πŸ€—
I can't agree more
that accident scene has a vere special room in every true RaHi fan heart , it was a big turn in their life that was the time when Ranveer realised 'The Panchi 'in his life ya he had his moti but somewhere he forgot Panchi and that was the time when he felt that pain of losing her and that made him shiver even a mere thought of losing her scared him to death and that was the time when these made me fall for them even more ahh...I MISS RaHi 😭 😭 😭

Thanks Diya for this lovely post
My RaHi ❀️

lots and lots of love
Madhura
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya..My ROFLing queen..what a post sweetheart..you just brought all the memories bak...Oh gosh,Now I am missing RaHi more..so true..Me too love S2 more because in S2 we got to know real Ranveer Shergill and Panchi  Rastogi..just love the character growth..Me just agree with each and every word of urs...Love you for this...Muahh
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya love this post... made me nostalgic..
Yea rv ws a jerk... an adorable one but still a jerk...basically self centered... yea he did stand up for moti at times but then at other times hurt her real bad himself. .. he took her for granted most of the times n the accident was a big wake up call for him that made him sit up m take notice of moti
S1 was good as a whole but for RaHi together n individually s2 was more important. Rv became matured n actually cared for moti n my angel became much more confident... n the best part f this season was that they discovered their love...
Thanks rofl queen for these emotional posts that u make...a total memory referesh
Love ya for this..muahhhEdited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Diya.
Lovely post dearie.
Nonu was carefree and took Panchi for granted in s1,yaa  he loved her as a friend,even a single word against her used to made him angry and woh saamne waale ki band baja deta,par he didnot understand her feelings,even though he was present for her Physically,he never tried to peep into her heart and learn her insecurities,then came the accident track,jo Nonu ki duniya,idhar se udhar kardi,it was that time when he realized the true value and importance of Moti in his life,he realized that he cannot live without his best friend-his Moti and that he can't afford to lose her,Kunal ki acting dekhkar sabki aankhon mein aasun aagayi,he nailed it.
Iss track ke baad,he understood Moti's importance in his life.
s1 was good but i love s2 more than s1,because in s2,RV was more mature and the Vista track brought confidence in Panchi,bolte na kuch kar dikhane ki chah-the way Jaitley sir encouraged and supported Panchi,during this stage was amazing.Most importantly  RaHi's friendship grew even more stronger in s2.Loved the way how their frienship transformed into love,it was not rushed,there was a steady growth in their relationship.from being friends to in a relationship.

Thankyou sweets,for such beautiful post,saari yaadein taaza ho gayi,tune emotional kar diya yaar.Missing RaHi badly.
tc...Love ya...muahhh.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya... CONGRATULATIONS girl...
Now  you officially are a dazzler...πŸ˜ƒ
Waise saara credit goes to your rofls...😲🀣... ROFLS ROCKKK yaar...πŸ˜†
Hope tu jaldi addicts bane... all the bestest for that... muahhh
Keep RoCKinG rofl queen...

Ps... tried matching your color but hua nahi...😳
Pps... pehle notice nahi karne ke liye sorryyy...😳
Ppps...that confused emoticon is there cause it just refuses to get deleted.,, guess it wants to wish u tooπŸ˜†
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago