D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lets cheer up the forum some.. I always fine desi confessions the funniest of the lot .. so google them and share! this one is for the Ladki's .. from a Ladki.. ENJOY!

--------

What I simply cannot, and I mean can-not, fathom is how some (read: a lot) of Desi women are so unkempt. Every few days, I find myself staring at women who are unreasonably messy. From unpedicured feet to outgrown roots and my biggest pet peeve, undone eyebrows, I've seen it all. And every time, my reaction is the same; I shudder with fear. It's not because I judge them, I definitely do, but because I wonder about the men who sleep with these women. Shudder again. The very thought of a man having to touch, look and be turned on by a woman whose toes are chipped and unpolished, turns me off. Flop show - literally.

Do they not get it? We judge you. Not only other women but men, potential lovers, employers and even that cute guy at your gym; he's noticed your undone feet. You can walk in adorned in all your finery but if you couldn't spare an hour out of your life to get your roots done, and you're single, well, basically, it's your roots that is keeping you from getting some. Of course, it's wrong to judge a book by its cover irrespective of how unimpressive the artwork on the cover is. It's bitchy and you don't want to be with a hot man who judges you because you're feet look like they've been through war. But this is a reality of life. Everyone in this world is godforsaken is judgemental; including you...and me. Once you've won him over with your hotness, then you can work your charm, intelligence and so on, as you convince to buy you all the designer bags you can think of. 

The secret to men is simple: care for yourself. A man wants a woman who is immaculately kept. He wants to rip apart her skirt because he knows he'll see waxed "heaven", her legs waxed smooth with red pedicured toes which look hot in black open-toed stilettos. It all sounds filmy, I know, but men are visual people. Putting it bluntly, every man wants to get a hard-on looking at their woman and this can only be achieved by a visually appealing chokri. It tells them, "This woman cares for herself which means she'll "care" for me," if you know what I mean. 

Desi girls don't have it easy. We're hairy but thank goodness for our beautiful bodies and wheatish skin. So really, if you ain't keeping up with it, then you ain't being the hottest desi girl you can be. My suggestion? Simple. Spend some time naked checking out your body shody in front your full length mirror. Manicured? Pedicured? Hair done? Waxed? If yes, then work it girl. If not, work on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Suhana-

Lesbian Confesssion

.. do you have a lesbian confession? please say no.. ..or you can say yes I guess.. we can both like sonali together.. ... I like her legs what do you like naina?
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

.. do you have a lesbian confession? please say no.. ..or you can say yes I guess.. we can both like sonali together.. ... I like her legs what do you like naina?

I like Sonali's smile...its a lot like mine
D3viL thumbnail

I like Sonali's smile...its a lot like mine

it is too.. pretty smiles. shame you aren't tall like her tho naina? but you both look good in a sari! and you have straight hair like her .. and you a nice nose like her too. you are suhana and she is sonali .. can you dance like her? you must be able to dance like her.. she is isn't a very good dancer ! haina NAINA!? ðŸ¤£
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

it is too.. pretty smiles. shame you aren't tall like her tho naina? but you both look good in a sari! and you have straight hair like her .. and you a nice nose like her too. you are suhana and she is sonali .. can you dance like her? you must be able to dance like her.. she is isn't a very good dancer ! haina NAINA!? ðŸ¤£

I can dance and act better than her...she isnt a good actor as well😉
And yes am not tall like her...
Edited by -Suhana- - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

I can dance and act better than her...she isnt a good actor as well😉
And yes am not tall like her...

yes you can act very well! you acted like we were going to be friends for ever and ever and then you didn't come back... ever. 

I believe you can dance tho.. so many songs have naina in it .. someone saying your name must make you feel like dancing a little .. haina naina?! LOL
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

yes you can act very well! you acted like we were going to be friends for ever and ever and then you didn't come back... ever. 

I believe you can dance tho.. so many songs have naina in it .. someone saying your name must make you feel like dancing a little .. haina naina?! LOL

Am back...ever toh khatm bhi nahi hua abhi...
I think we've too many songs with naina in it...but I like matware naina from GTPM...although its not a dance song,I feel like dancing to it...maybe someday someone will sing dat song fr me😳
D3viL thumbnail

Am back...ever toh khatm bhi nahi hua abhi...
I think we've too many songs with naina in it...but I like matware naina from GTPM...although its not a dance song,I feel like dancing to it...maybe someday someone will sing dat song fr me😳

yeah otherwise I will sing it for you.. and ruin the thought for you! imagine my accent is so awful you won't even know when I said the word / name naina!
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

yeah otherwise I will sing it for you.. and ruin the thought for you! imagine my accent is so awful you won't even know when I said the word / name naina!

I think it'll be ok fr me if I get the word "naina" when you'll sing it...I'll be happy that you tried at least
D3viL thumbnail

I think it'll be ok fr me if I get the word "naina" when you'll sing it...I'll be happy that you tried at least

I would dance around you.. and just before the naina comes up.. I would make eye contact with you and point at you about 10 times .. and then if you don't respond after I say naina, because you didn't understand... I would have to shake you ... out of frustration .. I am sooo sorry