Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: D3viL

I would dance around you.. and just before the naina comes up.. I would make eye contact with you and point at you about 10 times .. and then if you don't respond after I say naina, because you didn't understand... I would have to shake you ... out of frustration .. I am sooo sorry 

LOL Imagining if it really happens..soo funny🤣

BRB.. let me post a confession of a pure desi couple .. Just wait ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: D3viL

Lets cheer up the forum some.. I always fine desi confessions the funniest of the lot .. so google them and share! this one is for the Ladki's .. from a Ladki.. ENJOY!

--------

What I simply cannot, and I mean can-not, fathom is how some (read: a lot) of Desi women are so unkempt. Every few days, I find myself staring at women who are unreasonably messy. From unpedicured feet to outgrown roots and my biggest pet peeve, undone eyebrows, I've seen it all. And every time, my reaction is the same; I shudder with fear. It's not because I judge them, I definitely do, but because I wonder about the men who sleep with these women. Shudder again. The very thought of a man having to touch, look and be turned on by a woman whose toes are chipped and unpolished, turns me off. Flop show - literally.

Do they not get it? We judge you. Not only other women but men, potential lovers, employers and even that cute guy at your gym; he's noticed your undone feet. You can walk in adorned in all your finery but if you couldn't spare an hour out of your life to get your roots done, and you're single, well, basically, it's your roots that is keeping you from getting some. Of course, it's wrong to judge a book by its cover irrespective of how unimpressive the artwork on the cover is. It's bitchy and you don't want to be with a hot man who judges you because you're feet look like they've been through war. But this is a reality of life. Everyone in this world is godforsaken is judgemental; including you...and me. Once you've won him over with your hotness, then you can work your charm, intelligence and so on, as you convince to buy you all the designer bags you can think of. 

The secret to men is simple: care for yourself. A man wants a woman who is immaculately kept. He wants to rip apart her skirt because he knows he'll see waxed "heaven", her legs waxed smooth with red pedicured toes which look hot in black open-toed stilettos. It all sounds filmy, I know, but men are visual people. Putting it bluntly, every man wants to get a hard-on looking at their woman and this can only be achieved by a visually appealing chokri. It tells them, "This woman cares for herself which means she'll "care" for me," if you know what I mean. 

Desi girls don't have it easy. We're hairy but thank goodness for our beautiful bodies and wheatish skin. So really, if you ain't keeping up with it, then you ain't being the hottest desi girl you can be. My suggestion? Simple. Spend some time naked checking out your body shody in front your full length mirror. Manicured? Pedicured? Hair done? Waxed? If yes, then work it girl. If not, work on it.

Hold down... its a desi confession thread or desi people body confession thread ? Love thread or body ? Im so confused like always ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
So your problems are the desi ladies. ðŸ˜† 

Are you hairy Mr. D3viL?
I don't like hairy men. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Eternal-Psycho

So your problems are the desi ladies. ðŸ˜† 

Are you hairy Mr. D3viL?
I don't like hairy men. ðŸ˜†

Men should be hairy.. not like Anil kapoor ðŸ˜† hairs hi hais everywhere ðŸ¤£
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail