Hitler Didi

Sumit's TC article

ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A very enlightened philosopher once said, "Rules are meant to be broken". But the genius forgot to prescribe "A 100 ways to escape the consequences of it"! Well, as hilarious as it sounds, all of us have had our days starting off with long boring lectures of being irresponsible, while some of our pranksters were rewarded with phatkas and jhatkas. But as much as our fathers seem to carry an authoritative and correctional charade, none of us can deny that they are big softies at heart. And as much as they hurl, yell or hit us, they always do what is best for us. So this Father's Day, Tellychakkar.com unfolds some amusing Father ka Phatka' moments with some of the mischievous celebs of television industry.
"I was always scared of my Dad since a very young age and could hardly talk to him about anything. My mom was always the intermediary between us. I was very poor at studies and was a mischievous kid, so I always got phatkas and shouting. Even today when I need something, I find it difficult to interact with him. It is not fear but I guess it is out of respect. But with time, our rapport has changed. They are in Delhi and I am in Mumbai. So whenever I face any problem, I speak to him and he helps me out and gives me the best advice", says the very humble and good-looking Sumit Vats.

for full article plz visit rival site ðŸ˜Š

Sumit with his Father
Edited by Ketaki19 - 9 years ago