Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Casilas has been a gone case since 2012. He was warming the bench when Jose was the Real coach, he did politics to keep Diego Lopez in sideline ... now his Nation is paying for his dirty politics...Valdes is injured for last three months, DeGea is in the squad but injured and Pep Reina is ...🥱 ...thus Del Bosque had to go with him ! Some stupid fans made the pressure on club to decide and ask Mourinho to leave Bernabeu. Afterwards Casilas has been regular in the team, but his Nation has to pay the cost now.

woh agar RM keliye jabardasti nahin khelta toh shayad Puyol ki tarah woh aaj team pe nahin hota aur yeh beizzati jhelna nahin padta ..😃 Kyon ki woh 02 times Euro champ captain hain and WC winning team captain tha toh by default unko first eleven main toh rakhna hi tha,  Casilas ki buda din shuru hone ki khabar mila tha after watching the final of Champions league. RM won by 4-1, but his keeping was third rated that day even. Ramos was very very angry with his couple of moves, since the team won so nobody has noticed his performance or at least refrained from critisizing him !
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ I still think its the curse of having D.Costa switch to Spain.
But true, he has been a shadow of himself and Jose would be having the last laugh. Iker almost cost the Champions League too. 
ScorpionGunner thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^ I still think its the curse of having D.Costa switch to Spain.

But true, he has been a shadow of himself and Jose would be having the last laugh. Iker almost cost the Champions League too. 

Fact is that other teams have decoded the Tiki Taka, Barca's fall is part of that. Only playing passing through and move towards opponents and take a shot is now exposed badly. Long crossing and then dribble and powerful shot is missing, it could have been their option B, but they have not practised that, I guess !😆 David Silva can't take the ball towarfs the opposite penalty area alone, he would be needed the helps from Busquets, Alba, Iniesta etc. If you have noticed that Australia's Cahil's goal or even First goal of Robben, you will get bored easily with tiki taka.
charminggenie thumbnail
^^ I usually prefer Brazillian style of play ( think 2002) but this tiki taka was just plain boring . Football is meant to be played aggressively. Bayern Munich and Real Madrid proved this time.
"rolls eyes" now that I think of this Spanish team is full of Barca players no wonder they faltered. 

Teams to watch out for now are- Germany ( but they always peak too early), Mexico , Dutch . I will always support Brazil too. 
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
ScorpionGunner thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^ I usually prefer Brazillian style of play ( think 2002) but this tiki taka was just plain boring . Football is meant to be played aggressively. Bayern Munich and Real Madrid proved this time.

"rolls eyes" now that I think of this Spanish team is full of Barca players no wonder they faltered. 

Teams to watch out for now are- Germany ( but they always peak too early), Mexico , Dutch . I will always support Brazil too. 

Ramos to Alba, Alba to Busquet, Busquet to Xavi, Xavi to Iniesta, Iniesta to Alonso, Alonso to Silva, Silva to Fabregas and Fabegas is taking a shot towards the opposite post is now PAST.

Real Madrid is lucky that they have not been implimented Tiki Taka, Jose was defensive and now Ancelotti has a belief in quick counter attacks through their wingers !
charminggenie thumbnail
Spain needs to revamp completely - need to fire few "Senior" players and try to be more aggressive. You cannot win matches by being so safe and defensive. 
@Was so relieved RM didn't try tiki Taka against BM during Champions League.

You know what I am missing this WC - Free-kick goals !! 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Spain's exit just made this WC so much more interesting, less predictability now. D Costa has been a disappointment. Hasn't justified his place in the team, got chances and missed them. At Atletico they play around him, Spain is different. Plus he'll always be hated for being a traitor, he was being booed every time he got the ball lol

@SG and CG - I missed the match but why were Fabregas and Villa on the bench?!

Predictions for semis guys and girls? Even Brazil aren't playing at their best right now. But i'm guessing Holland, Germany, Brazil and possibly a smaller country.
charminggenie thumbnail
@D - Awful, this game was bad!! 
Villa should have be on the field , don't know why he was not playing. Fabregas wouldn't have contributed much.

Costa has traitor curse. What was Spain thinking?

No predictions - I have been completely off with this wc. Still Dutch, Germany, Brazil (or Mexico) , Belgium. 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So apparently the England team is to remain unchanged? But Rooney's back at his position and Sterling will be playing on the left. Was pretty impressed by him. Hoping for a better result this time. I'm hoping Suarez won't be too much of a threat now that he's back just after his injury. Wanna keep that QF dream alive...*sighs*
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Spain's exit just made this WC so much more interesting, less predictability now. D Costa has been a disappointment. Hasn't justified his place in the team, got chances and missed them. At Atletico they play around him, Spain is different. Plus he'll always be hated for being a traitor, he was being booed every time he got the ball lol

@SG and CG - I missed the match but why were Fabregas and Villa on the bench?!

Predictions for semis guys and girls? Even Brazil aren't playing at their best right now. But i'm guessing Holland, Germany, Brazil and possibly a smaller country.

netherlands and germany ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›