Tap tap tappang: Tap thread #9 - Page 83

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

Maha and Haryana seem to go the Modi way. In any case, Cong is completely out of sorts. I don't even know what can they do to repair the damage that Rahul has inflicted on them. 

After the recent General Election debacle, Congress had formed a fact finding committee under sr. congress leader A K Anthony ...his report has blamed everyone from media to his own party people except RG and his Mom ab jo ukharna hai ukhar lo ... gayi bhains paani mein
BJP getting majority in haryana is very surprising.
 10-15 years before BJP was third or fourth party in Haryana. we didn't even know about BJP candidates at state level. it was always Congress v/s INLD.

this time also congress was expected to be largest party. but seems like people really want some change. 

well i m happy with any party which is not INLD.

Thanks for the welcome genie and sorry for disappearing without any reply
And looks like I finally have company..someone other than me who doesn't like Ranveer offscreen (except on few occasions)

If BJP manages to sweep Vidarbha region of Maharathra as well apart from majority in state in general, then its very likely that a new Indian state of Vidarbha will be born.

Very interesting BJP has never done well in Haryana and a sweep would be a big thing. Also winning Maharashtra on their own, proves the wave is still on.
@MM - INLD will still manage seats. I still cannot believe he managed to campaign from jail. 

I thought it was silly then and now too when we expect GOI, UPA or NDA to bring the black money back to India. The whole deal has enough loop-holes for everyone to slip through. It's never going to stop .

@NS  - Vidharba as new state. Very possible . 
Ranveer elicits extreme reactions . I guess that should count for something ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

Very interesting BJP has never done well in Haryana and a sweep would be a big thing. Also winning Maharashtra on their own, proves the wave is still on.
@MM - INLD will still manage seats. I still cannot believe he managed to campaign from jail. 

I thought it was silly then and now too when we expect GOI, UPA or NDA to bring the black money back to India. The whole deal has enough loop-holes for everyone to slip through. It's never going to stop .

@NS  - Vidharba as new state. Very possible . 
Ranveer elicits extreme reactions . I guess that should count for something ðŸ˜†

Jab tak Modi Ji baithe hai Center pad Maharashtra ko koi laal tokde nahin kar sakta
All these Ebola deaths in Africa might explain why I haven't heard back from that Nigerian prince after I sent him my financial information...😕😛
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Jab tak Modi Ji baithe hai Center pad Maharashtra ko koi laal tokde nahin kar sakta

Modi's time now...😆 

Election time BLACK money ke bare main bohot kuch bol raha dha...Ab...they saying they can't disclose everything..blah blah...Mr. Modi was overoptimistic is saying during the Lok Sabha election that if he became Prime Minister, he would be able to bring home within 100 days the black money stashed abroad by Indians. So many people looted and taken money away form India, the British were the recent one. But now we have having our own people stashing money in foreign lands, congress protected them and BJP is protecting them now...😕

Originally posted by Vinzy

Modi's time now...😆 

Election time BLACK money ke bare main bohot kuch bol raha dha...Ab...they saying they can't disclose everything..blah blah...Mr. Modi was overoptimistic is saying during the Lok Sabha election that if he became Prime Minister, he would be able to bring home within 100 days the black money stashed abroad by Indians. So many people looted and taken money away form India, the British were the recent one. But now we have having our own people stashing money in foreign lands, congress protected them and BJP is protecting them now...😕

care to write down the blah blah statement, so that people can get the actual reason behind the move 😛

@Scorp G- Basically the GOI is giving the same defence that UPA did . But that is insignificant. This one is a dead horse.
Anyway, love that disel would be regulated by market. Done with politics. Long over-due.

Vidharba would actually auger well with BJP.

For the perceptions and popularity, Maha has been more of a Cong-NCP state for years. If BJP pulls it on it's own, big thing. 
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

care to write down the blah blah statement, so that people can get the actual reason behind the move 😛

Arun jaitley should come out of his habit of being a lawyer and try to give statements that makes sense to common man...I still remember the way PM Modi blamed the govt for doing very little to bring back black money. Now again for the next Election this will be their election propaganda of bringing back black money but again and again these political parties keep on doing this to people who trusted them and voted for them. There are reams of tape and hours and hours of speeches showing that the BJP was using black money as a main plank to win the elections. In fact, the BJP accountants did some impressive calculations and promised to return at least Rs 3 laksh to EVERY citizen of India.I can understand Jaggu's circumstances in being at the mercy of Ambani/Other richest to receive his paycheck and emouluments that is forcing him to sing praises of Modi despite Modi's shameful U turn in the Supreme Court. For all yr marketing or event managment effort to promote self Bjp/modi, it requires Money and money comes from Tax heaven. ðŸ˜Š