Trouble Ahead for Mike-Rachel?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm hoping everyone has seen the episode by now, but Rachel tells Mike about Logan being the married man she had an affair with. I wonder how that will affect them considering Harvey is working with him and Logan will be there. 

I guess it's a good story for Rachel b/c she's grown from a witty, smart, confidence season 1 parlegal to just a sex symbol in the latter seasons. I hope she gets to do more and show her acting chops b/c Meghan is very talented.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is that u Hetal?
Yes its good storyline fr rachel.. 
She hs been really annoying in past ssn n I really didn't like Mike n Rachel tghtr..I find dem boring.. katrina is so much better..
Or evn d new secretry Mike has now..

But yes this season,I guess my view ll chnge on Rachel. As I liked her in lat finale n this premre
-Almas
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont really care so much for rachel mike. And they are bound to hit road blocks  but i think theyll be fine in the end. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Iluvvampires; yup it's me babe. ðŸ¤—
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Moco ðŸ¤—

You know what?! I'm starting to like Rachel again. Finally she's getting do things other than sleeping with Mike ðŸ˜† Plus I like the idea of her working for Harvey

Yeah I can see cracks getting into their relationship not only because of this new guy but also because they find it difficult to separate personal from official lives. The crack will hit them hard if Mike loses to Harvey big time and ends up losing his job. That is inevitable seeing Mike going all big guns forgetting his roots and whatever Harvey has done to him

Btw I miss those days when we didn't have a forum for Suits. We had one thread where everybody interacted regularly and now it's weird and less entertaining. No offence to the forum people, just my pov
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^I'm with you. Besides, it's not active enough. At least with one thread we could just keep going. ðŸ˜†