The Vampire Diaries

Faana Time and Date announced

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hey all they announced the time & date of Faana..😆..promo is the same one..just added the time..it will start from 21st July...every Mon-Fri at 6 p.m. ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aahhh finally!!!!! 🤣 🤣   

Who are the awesome threesome then??? Any idea??!!?? 😆   
TFS.
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are they going to change the leads or planning to face the show's downfall? -.-
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So they r really killing our TVD hmmm. I feel like i own TVD and this fanaa is making me furious😡😆
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what!!!😲 everyday torture😭!!! they should have atleast kept on sat and sun for 1 hour!!
well if any1 is interested 2 follow this show on twitter than its here!! no idea whether this is official group or fan made group!!
Edited by ShamrozSays - 9 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone get rid of Ratan. TVD isn't all that great anymore, it's just someone killing or almost killing someone else in Mystic Falls... But Katherine. *sigh* Ratan no offense, looks like a maid... So not meant to play classy or teeny pivotal roles. No offense to anyone, just my opinion. And I will murder them if their casting for desi - Original family sucks. I swear to god, I will rip them to pieces.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AraBearxx

Someone get rid of Ratan. TVD isn't all that great anymore, it's just someone killing or almost killing someone else in Mystic Falls... But Katherine. *sigh* Ratan no offense, looks like a maid... So not meant to play classy or teeny pivotal roles. No offense to anyone, just my opinion. And I will murder them if their casting for desi - Original family sucks. I swear to god, I will rip them to pieces.

I know, right? I am so going to help you in this. And I love your take on RR. 😆 This show is going to be a disaster with her as a 'LEAD.' 🤪
Forget Elena, think about Katherine. RR as Katherine. 🤢 I would puke on my TV screen.
And I know they are so going to mess up with the desi - originals casting. 😡

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope at least the dont twist the story adding indian saas bahu tadka like dey did in PKYEK... but still TVD is TVD.. *sigh*