Faana Time and Date announced

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hey all they announced the time & date of Faana..😆..promo is the same one..just added the time..it will start from 21st July...every Mon-Fri at 6 p.m. ðŸ¤£
Aahhh finally!!!!! 🤣 🤣   

Who are the awesome threesome then??? Any idea??!!?? 😆   
TFS.
Are they going to change the leads or planning to face the show's downfall? -.-
So they r really killing our TVD hmmm. I feel like i own TVD and this fanaa is making me furious😡😆
what!!!😲 everyday torture😭!!! they should have atleast kept on sat and sun for 1 hour!!
well if any1 is interested 2 follow this show on twitter than its here!! no idea whether this is official group or fan made group!!
Edited by ShamrozSays - 9 years ago
Someone get rid of Ratan. TVD isn't all that great anymore, it's just someone killing or almost killing someone else in Mystic Falls... But Katherine. *sigh* Ratan no offense, looks like a maid... So not meant to play classy or teeny pivotal roles. No offense to anyone, just my opinion. And I will murder them if their casting for desi - Original family sucks. I swear to god, I will rip them to pieces.
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Someone get rid of Ratan. TVD isn't all that great anymore, it's just someone killing or almost killing someone else in Mystic Falls... But Katherine. *sigh* Ratan no offense, looks like a maid... So not meant to play classy or teeny pivotal roles. No offense to anyone, just my opinion. And I will murder them if their casting for desi - Original family sucks. I swear to god, I will rip them to pieces.

I know, right? I am so going to help you in this. And I love your take on RR. 😆 This show is going to be a disaster with her as a 'LEAD.' 🤪
Forget Elena, think about Katherine. RR as Katherine. 🤢 I would puke on my TV screen.
And I know they are so going to mess up with the desi - originals casting. 😡

hope at least the dont twist the story adding indian saas bahu tadka like dey did in PKYEK... but still TVD is TVD.. *sigh*