FF: PAYBACK ~ THREAD 7 ~ Part 31 (Last Part) (26/06)

Posted: 9 years ago

Payback

Thread 7?????

This is the first fiction of mine which reached Thread 6 πŸ˜†. Heehhehehehee πŸ˜†

Thanks everyone for your lovely response on this fiction.

Edited by tintin_ruble - 9 years ago

Part 30

Adoring back her husband for some time she woke up from the bed holding the sheets at her front covering herself. She was looking for her clothes but couldnt find it anywhere near .They were lying down at the Couch of this Presendential suite where all this started from. The cake was half eaten and the strawberries lying all over the floor. It was so messy around. They did this? Even kids could have kept the room far better than them she thought but one thing she can never deny. Their Love making was out of the world last night . Something which she can never forget  and always relish her entire life. She  was contended with the truth that this was just the beginning , there were still years ahead for them to keep loving the same way. She turned around and found Arsh sleeping peacefully inside the craddle. He was a sweet boy, he didnt wake up at night to catch hold of his parents making love .He was a good sleeper which was so necessary for them.

She untangled her legs from his which made him open his eyes and see her struggling to get down the bed. Her soft white creamy back completely exposed to his eyes and burning his desires again. Sliding his arm on her waist, he pulled her back to him.

Arnav: Morning Khushi.

He kissed her earlobe hovering quickly on her .

Khushi: Its morning Arnav, abhi nahi. Leave me

Arnav: What do you mean by abhi nahi.? I dont need to wait for night to make love to you.

Khushi: I know par Arsh can wake up anytime.

Arnav: Toh? When he wakes up, we will take him but as of now let play with his mumma a bit.

He placed butterfly kisses on her neck and heaving chest leaving her glued under him and giving him what he desired. After another quick round of love making he kissed her on lips and then kept on caressing her face , staring in her eyes.

Khushi: These are the best days of my life Arnav. Even when I carried Arsh  in my womb and gave birth to him, I still was incomplete in some sense but today I have nothing more to wish from God. I have everything, every happiness is surrounding me.

Arnav: And my happiness lies in yours.

He pecked her forehead once and she hugged him

Khushi: Take me back Arnav. I wish to go back to Delhi .

Arnav: Shauk pura hua mayke mein rehne ka? (Your wish to stay in your father's house fulfilled?)

She knew he was teasing her .To come and stay in Germany was her idea, so now she had to agree that her desires were fulfilled and like every woman wishes to stay in her Sasuraal forever, she too did.

Arnav: I will ask Aman to book the flight for us. Very soon we will be back to our family, our home.

She cuddled him tight and he was already feeling her tension .

Arnav: Is it because of Prachi that you want to hurry going back?

She stopped soothing his back and looked at his face.

Arnav: I am just asking Khushi. I have seen her talking rubbish to you about us, is it because of her talks that made you decide this?

Khushi: May be. Though I am not giving a ear to her talks Arnav, still it does hurt. She is my sister and her personal problems are mine too.

Arnav: Yea I know. Her problems were always yours. Right from the beginning. Thats why we met and finally in love with each other. But now, its high time you let her decide and act maturedly Khushi. Till when will you keep supporting her? She doesnt even deserve it. Always ready to fill your ears against me and my love.

Khushi: Only because she keeps filling my ears, you think my love for you will lessen? There is no one between us Arnav. Its always you, me and Arsh from now on.

That made him smile in happiness.

Arnav: Waada?

Khushi: Pakka Waada.

She kissed him this time , fisting his hair carefully and the kiss became a long needed one again for both taking them to another level of passion this morning.

Aman was too quick in making the flight bookings and the tickets were been emailed to Arnav in no time. The sudden decision of leaving from Germany had made Prachi confused but she could relate it with her previous behaviour with the couple which might be the reason she thought. Shashi Gupta was sad that his daughter and Son in law were departing but it was obvious he had to go through this pain. Every daughter has to stay with her in laws but not that he will allow himself to stay far away from her now. Arnav had suggested Shashi to settle down again in Delhi and he also had returned everything that he once snatched from Shashi back to him. Not that Shashi didnt deny  but Arnav still asked his forgiveness and then named everything of the Gupta's back on Shashi's name , assuring him to give  back all his dignity which once lost because of his revenge.

Shashi and Khushi were talking at the other side whereas Prachi  was giving Goodbye kiss to Arsh. She had some grudges with Arnav but it was so obvious she cannot take it out on this child. He had nothing to do with it. Thats when Arnav came there to take Arsh back because the Car was already loaded with their bags and they had to leave for the Airport. 

Prachi stood up and handed Arsh to him.

Prachi: So . Finally you guys leaving back. I hope this will help you reducing the hatred for me.

She was being sarcastic in her talks but Arnav knew what and how he had to answer her.

Arnav: I dont hate you anymore Prachi because I dont wish to connect to you in any  form. You always believed others more than yourself. You took decisions hastily and spoiled your life. You want to know what would have been your future if you had admitted your pregnancy to me ? You didnt realise it still, didnt you? I would have accepted the child and our relationship taking it to the next level of marriage. If you had realised this earlier, you would have been in Khushi's place. But everything happens for a reason. If a man like me can get an Angel as his wife, I am sure there is something instore for you, but only if you realise your mistakes heartily and accept defeat.

He showed Prachi the mirror today in the most softer way he could because he didnt wanted to leave this place without this conversation with her. Prachi was holding up her tears realising each and every word he told her .

Arnav: Dont complicate your life anymore Prachi. Mr Gupta have realised his faults , I did mine and now its your turn. Instead of poking in my married life, put some efforts in saving your marriage. In a matter of days you will lose everything if you dont do this.

Prachi turned her face unable to control her tears which Arnav had probably seen and felt too.

Arnav: I didnt mean to hurt you Prachi, but neither could I leave without showing you the real picture. You deserve to be happy just like we everyone are now.

She didnt move from there .

Arnav: And lastly, Thank you. Khushi could take a place in my heart and life  only because of you. I will always owe you for that. Good Bye.

Khushi and Shashi had heard the entire conversation and they both felt proud of Arnav that he even after so much could still advise Prachi and wish a good life for her. Khushi hugged Prachi from behind crying on her shoulder .

Khushi: Take care Prachi and whatever happens ahead, we all are with you. Remember that. I will pray to God to put some thought in Jeejaji's mind to rethink about your relationship. Everything will be fine then.

Prachi turned and hugged her back kissing her forehead.

Prachi: Sorry Khushi. I always made you suffer. Please forgive me.

She joined her palms pleading but Khushi caught her hands denying her from doing such gestures. Both sisters hugged again and then finally with a heavy heart Arnav and Khushi left for the Airport with their Son Arsh.

The flight had taken off from the Airport and heading towards India. Khushi was holding her husband's hand and Arsh was resting in Arnav's arms , watching his mumma and daddy and playing with his father's Suit.

Khushi: I have to visit the Dr tomorrow after we reach Delhi.

Arnav: Arsh's checkup?

Khushi: No. Mine.

Arnav: All okay?

Khushi: I dont know Arnav. I have to ask.

Arnav: Ask What?

Khushi had a blush on her face which she couldnt hide for long.

Khushi: I am still breast feeding Arsh and we made out . Not once but many times. So I have to check with the Dr to be sure I dont carry another baby so soon. We should have some gap between Arsh and the second one.

That decision made Arnav's day. So she was happy to have a second baby too and this time without any need of artificial methods unlike before.

Arnav: I will take you tomorrow. You girls have to be so conscious of these things. We never think so much before doing it.

Khushi chuckled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Khushi: If we girls stop thinking all these necessary things, the population of the country will keep increasing speedily. We are just contributing to stabilize it.

Arnav: This time I need a girl. Infact Twins bhi chalenge,

Khushi: Twins? You mean 3 kids? Imagining Arnav Singh Raizada to be father of 3 kids, isnt that wierd?

Arnav: So what? Men dont get older . Infact they look more hotty in their 40's. You think about yours.

Khushi: Well said .I will have to maintain myself  a lot to keep suiting you . I dont wish to be a fat lady taking care of her 3 kids at home and husband spending time in his Office surrounded by Models

Arnav laughed heartily . She was really insecure and he knew what ways he had to use for getting out her insecurity. But they were in a flight and with their baby Arsh wide awake , so even after sitting in this Business class cabin, there was hardly anything he could do. Kissing his wife on her hair, he closed his eyes patting Arsh softly who also seemed to be sleepy at the moment , waiting to reach back their home country.

It was quite a long journey with this fiction. But as said , everything has to end some day and somewhere. I will end this Fiction in the next part. Thanks everyone for being a part of it.

Congrats on new thread.

Edited.

A beautiful update, they returning there home and the best part was Khushi asked her husband to take her back.

Arnav showed Prachi the truth and in words not meant to heart but break the walls of hurt and grudges she had built against Arnav and in some sense for Khushi for no mistake of there.

Loved there cour talks I the flight. Things getting normal.

It has been a beautiful story, sad to hear if will end I next update.Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
Edited

congratz for new thread, the payback is finally over between arshi even with prachi, i feel sad for prachi eventhough she made the mistakes i want happy ending like prachi get nk. Feel happy for arshi's love .Edited by Arnieanu - 9 years ago
wow a new thread fr dis too
congoz
Awesome update... Loved this ff all through, I enjoyed reading it alot πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for all d pm's...
N a request, can we pls get an epilogue???
congrats for the new thread...
loved the update a lot...
cute part...
but feeling sad that it will end in next part...
thanks for giving such a wonderful ff
Congrts one thread
what next part is last part
ohh no this is not gud
but its ok that ff is getting happy ending
awesome update
so fynally prachi realized her mistake
wow anaother baby
loved it