Update Soon
Please Update Part 1 Soon...😉
nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dmegha

*Flashbacks are in Italics.

Date :  18th of April, 2015

Dear Diary,

They say, "True Love never dies; it's always there, lurking in the deepest crevices of the heart. Resurfacing for air, when you allow it."

Love, soul-mates, etc. All these words sound incredibly tempting, that fluttering feeling, the love at first sight ..everything seems like a dream but reality; reality seems to be very dangerous.

We love, we care, we face every damn possible difficulty in the path of love, but sometimes life takes drastic turns. For someone, love is reason to live, for others it's the reason of death. If love brings happiness to some, it causes sadness to others. For some people love is fun and for some, it is a punishment.

Love is weird, isn't it? I, Annika Grover, I am studying Occultism, knowledge of the hidden. I was vacationing in Shimla with my family and my best friend and research partner Harsh, and wandering around the beautiful valleys of Shimla, I found a story. A story that changed my view towards love and life. This story became an important part of me and my life and I never realized when I got so much attached to this story that I became the narrator of it.

This story started on 04th April, 2014 when we were returning back to hotel after visiting Hatkoti Temple. Many things changed after that day, including me, my viewpoint towards love and life. Things changed but for better.

Never had I thought that this story will become a case study for me. A very important one. It isn't my story, but I have experienced it. This is the story of my brother Karan. This is the story of my brother's fiance Riddhima. And this is the story of that young Indian girl, whom we had never met, Anamika.

This is Anamika's story, a story through my word, my words-my experiences. It all started way before we could even imagine, but they day I got connected to the story, a day I would never forget! 4th April, 2014

"It was so beautiful!! Right bro?" Nitima asked, gushing.

"Hhmm..it's good." replied Karan

Nitima narrowed her eyes at Karan, but eventually dropped off. Karan was driving the car, and had a no-nonsense expression on his face. Well he was in a little bad mood because he just lost a business deal, while the family members were praying and roaming around the whole temple. For Karan, business is important but not important than family and emotions, that's why, he was still answering to the questions thrown at him, but in a firm, businesslike manner. And then came a moment when Aarav, the prankster of the family, decided to have some fun.

"It would have been wonderful, if Riddhima had come with us, right bro! I know you are missing her very much; even we are missing her too. Wait, I'll call her, and will tell her that how much we all her missing her especially you." smirked Aarav.

"Bad move, little guy!" muttered Annika.

"Oh puhleez, I am not missing anyone. Just shut-up OK. Can you stop fussing and gushing around like girls and do some creative? And one more thing, I am angry, because the deal that just got cancelled was really important. It could have proved immensely profitable for our company. I am in no mood to listen to your nonsense and stupid talks, so you better shut up. Understood?" spat Karan, now he was in deadly mode.

"I am sorry bro, I was just trying to lighten up your mood.." trailed off Aarav. His little attempt, to cheer up Karan went in vain.

"You better be.." spoke Karan, shaking his head. Just a little distraction and it caused blunder. Karan had turned his head back a little to apologize for his rude behavior towards Aarav, and just this little distraction and it caused blunder, real blunder. Out of nowhere and suddenly, came a girl, in front of the car. But before anything serious could happen, Karan swiftly applied the brakes, and everybody jerked forwards.

But the damage was done, the girl fainted and she now lay on the road, her face covered with her long, black hair. Everybody jumped out of the car, and hovered around the girl. Karan moved close, placed the girl's head in his lap, and removed the mass of hair off her face. For a moment, he looked as if the time had stopped, but that expression passed as soon as it came.

Karan patted the girl's cheek, "Wake up, Miss are you OK?" he asked.

For a moment, the girl opened her eyes and looked at Karan's concerned face; she breathed heavily and blinked her eyes several times. Karan wiped the sheen of sweat covering her face, and asked, "Are you alright Miss? I'll take you to the hospital. What's your name?"

"Anamika.." the girl, breathed out and fainted once again.

And this moment marked the starting point of a new story, a new journey to the ultimate truth. A name, an unknown girl and this untold story. Who knew that this was the moment that changed the meaning of love? It was the moment when the stars conspired against Karan's smooth, steady and managed life and gave a new meaning to it. 

Ta-da, there you go! Just updated the prologue, I hope you'll like that. Read, like and comment! Will update the first chapter soon...very soon.!

Amazing...
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beta we have forgotten u have this one too!! And ipkknd one??
pan02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey when r u gonna update this ff??