Episode 1092 Masoom Dost II aired on 21st June, 2014 (Saturday)

Posted: 9 years ago
Case title:

Air Date: 21st June, 2014

Episode No:1092

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Apparently as per the Setindia website this episode will air at 9PM instead of 10PM. πŸ˜•
pushing this up
precap showed daya freddy founding acp's watch with blood...team asking the kid if he saw an injured man...acp shown in some room in bad condition...abhijeet-freddy found acp's jacket with blood...abhijeet and some more chasing a car and abhijeet moves to the car from the qualis gate while both cars were moving πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Roopal_ArDi

pushing this up
precap showed daya freddy founding acp's watch with blood...team asking the kid if he saw an injured man...acp shown in some room in bad condition...abhijeet-freddy found acp's jacket with blood...abhijeet and some more chasing a car and abhijeet moves to the car from the qualis gate while both cars were moving πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seems to be a nice episode tomorrow as wellπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Veena..

Seems to be a nice episode tomorrow as wellπŸ˜‰

yep
m much excited for abhijeet's car part πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Roopal_ArDi

yep
m much excited for abhijeet's car part πŸ˜›

Yes seems to be an action packed epi with my duo πŸ€—
Originally posted by Veena..

Yes seems to be an action packed epi with my duo πŸ€—

yeah maybe
this will be a dream come true if we got action with duo and acp-kid lovable moments...
2 hour special mubarak ho sab ko. πŸ˜†
Title : Masoom Dost II
Story : Nitika Kanwar & Naila Chogle
Director : Santosh ShettyEdited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
a 2 hour episode but a good one πŸ˜Š
i enjoyed the episode...story and investigation too...

Likes πŸ‘πŸΌ:
*Sweet and cute moments of bunty with ACP Sir...enjoyed it...the way bunty ordered him at home was nice...they shared such a sweet bond...and the last scene with ACP sir hugging out bunty with tears in his eyes was beautiful...both find companion in each other...the kid was amazing throughout the episode πŸ‘...all scenes are my fav...enjoyed a lot...
*Abhijeet jumping to kavin's car to save niharika πŸ˜³...loved that...and his little scene with bunty was cute...chocolate wale uncleπŸ˜†...and his sweet scene with acp sir was wow...his sweet concern...i felt his mouth was speaking his heart...he seemed in tears that time with a relief...
*Good to see daya in action...be it investigation part or a shootout and a small fight with villains...
*Pankaj impressed me today a bit πŸ˜›...
*Nothing new with the story, but somewhere i liked it...quite better and sensible than previous stories...
*Investigation part was nice and i enjoyed it...

Dislikes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ:
*no offense, but seriously m having much of shreya now πŸ˜’...i get quite irritated with her now...
*bit much of co-incidences πŸ˜›...
*the episode was quite predictable today...and some scenes shown in precap last week were not here...like acp on rifle target with kid asking him why he came without informing...
*The new female officers are irritating...their dialogue delievery is bad...and gosh she was so easily beaten by the marshal arts girl...
*kavin not hitting that girl...his mind-set is good but a criminal is a criminal...i think there should be nothing which stops u from catching a culprit...

P.S...Somewhat a treat for trio fans...and for those who enjoy officers-kid bonding episodes...
Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 9 years ago