CID

Episode 1093 Raaz 3 Bullets Ka aired on 22nd June, 2014 (Sunday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Raaz 3 Bullets Ka

Air Date: 22nd June, 2014

Episode No:1093

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
a nice episode for me πŸ˜Š
i liked it...it had some very nice scenes and performances...

Likes πŸ‘πŸΌ:
*First of all, at one scene, Kavin referred to freddy as FREDDY SIR πŸ‘...i have always desired for this...i always wanted freddy to get respect and this was so satisfying for me...i am a kavin fan and with this i am feeling proud to be one πŸ˜³..
*Abhijeet was there...nearly throughout...and he was amazing as usual...totally amazing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
*Kavin was nice today...and freddy was superb with chasing the culprit on bike...and actually freddy was noticable today...so was pankaj...good to see female officers getting much space nowadays...and vansh got a good move...
*A special mention to the scene at the bikers home πŸ‘...it was so natural...well executed...the lady constantly running after officers to stop them from searching the house...the team entering with the culprit's face covered...these things really were impressive πŸ‘...
*Investigation was nice...liked it...

DislikesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ:
*A bit of abhijeet's screen space was wasted with Tji scene and on his teasing to salunkhe...
*two scenes of daya only...no ACP...

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Precap:
shraddha-siddharth villain promotion
a kid named saransh is missing...his photo is found with blood...acp worried...daya at a point spots saransh and indicates to abhi who is there with him...freddy say shraddha-siddharth are having the idea about the villain whose having saransh...abhi says if anything happened to the kid he will not leave the culprit πŸ‘
Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Wow that sounds really good Roopal! Will watch the episode now.
And Shraddha and Siddharth are in the episode next week. Will watch that one for sure. I'm really looking forward to their movie.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Wow that sounds really good Roopal! Will watch the episode now.

And Shraddha and Siddharth are in the episode next week. Will watch that one for sure. I'm really looking forward to their movie.

same here
and after listening to the amazing songs...m even more excited..love shraddha a lot but reteish's new avatar is exciting me 
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

same here
and after listening to the amazing songs...m even more excited..love shraddha a lot but reteish's new avatar is exciting me 

The rumour that Shraddha might be the villain is making me even more excited. 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
yeah so true
same here

..Roopal.. thumbnail
and she maybe having double role
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">The rumour that Shraddha might be the villain is making me even more excited.</font>

#spoiler : indeed shraddha is the villain
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Watching the episode I really like the way episode goes in a right and one after another a really nice dialogue...i really like sweet moment between abhijeet sir and salunke sir...a nice story and good plot...somewhat there I feel somewhat missing in the episode...like the investigation part of abhijeet sir and purvi mam...