Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful Thread dear πŸ‘

she already enterted guys πŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Kratika πŸ˜Š
I'm actually confused if she is just in the show for the Bheelni track or the new Parvati as per today's episode, the old Parvati is still shown.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Thanks Kratika πŸ˜Š

I'm actually confused if she is just in the show for the Bheelni track or the new Parvati as per today's episode, the old Parvati is still shown.

yeah thats really confusing but they said shes the new parvati but how can it be when shes playing bheelni πŸ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail
I think the Bheelni track would be going on parallel with Mansa track whereby the current Parvati would be able to participate in JDJ and Bheelni track may end when the current Parvati is back to the show. Not sure but i feel this could be it and we shall assume it till seeing Suhasi in the Parvati avatar πŸ˜†
The articles/segments are really confusing us πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: -VishaD-

I think the Bheelni track would be going on parallel with Mansa track whereby the current Parvati would be able to participate in JDJ and Bheelni track may end when the current Parvati is back to the show. Not sure but i feel this could be it and we shall assume it till seeing Suhasi in the Parvati avatar πŸ˜†

The articles/segments are really confusing us πŸ˜•

Yeah it can be this good mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah they are were confusing

so lets see till now im enjoying the track but mansa is shows not much thats weird today was bhelnis turn lolπŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
could it be bheelni is a roop taken by parvati to test Lord Shiva?
(parvati turns into bheelni)

so suhasi enters the show as bheelni but is actually parvati 
VishaD. thumbnail
Yeah, today was like a mix of Mansa, Parvathi and Bheelni. More on Bheelni testing Mahadev. So lets see what happens and who is Parvati in the show πŸ˜†
MS SK. your maybe right it can be like this never know lets see what hapensπŸ˜ƒ
Sunitashri thumbnail
Well Suhasi looks awesome in the role of Bheelni and after a long time Mahadev flirting with his wife was a treat to the eyes.

The shows strength is the stories of Shiv Shakti and I am glad that they have kept that in focus in parallel to Mansa track.

I have also gotten super confused after today I also think that Suhasi might be playing just the character of Bheelni.

Lets wait and watch what holds in store but in the meanwhile am enjoying the current track too much of Bheelni and Mahadev πŸ˜ƒ