Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
@ rsnarula67
I agree..😭..but its so damn difficult & painful to c Parvathi's portrayal as the one whose powers & motives are so weak & frail that she ends up making a fool out of herself..while the majority here found Mahadev's "charming/ mischievous" smile "endearing" , I found it "annoying" as it seemed to be meant as a "mockery of Parvathi's foolishness by taking the Bheelini avatar to test mahadev when infact it was the other way around"..πŸ˜•.. but that's just one person's opinion..good to c that majority dont feel the same way about the ongoing Bheelini track..
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

@ rsnarula67

I agree..😭..but its so damn difficult & painful to c Parvathi's portrayal as the one whose powers & motives are so weak & frail that she ends up making a fool out of herself..while the majority here found Mahadev's "charming/ mischievous" smile "endearing" , I found it "annoying" as it seemed to be meant as a "mockery of Parvathi's foolishness by taking the Bheelini avatar to test mahadev when infact it was the other way around"..πŸ˜•.. but that's just one person's opinion..good to c that majority dont feel the same way about the ongoing Bheelini track..

I have decided to ignore the Parvati track and just enjoy the Mansa track; as I don't think there will be any course correction there.  If there is, good, otherwise ..

In any case, u r not alone, Aap 1 Aur Main 1, Milke hue na 11πŸ˜†

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

Thanks for the WU.

==

I think I am in a minority here.  Did not like the epi.

I mean the whole world and its mother knows that Mahadev knows who Bheelni is, except Parvati.
God Almighty, she is Adi Shakti.  If she uses Maya, her Maya cannot be pierced by anyone - but here even Narad !!!!

Quite apart from Bramhdev's comment that it is a Leela that will finally be for the good of the sansar, the entire characterisation of Parvati in this segment is , oh I don't know what😑

Acting wise MR has tried to bring in that mischievously amused quality (remember the Parvati amnesia track), but it is nowhere near the absolutely delicious performance he gave previously.  But yes, he is a treat to watch.

===

Hopefully more of Mansa today

i wish i could like your post a thousand times... forget parvati's portrayal now; i have always been let down by dkdm's portrayal of adi-shakti... it has always been downright puerile & condescending... earlier it was still bearable...but the character has lost all its charisma & is increasingly treated like a sidekick.😑🀒
Originally posted by: rinall

i wish i could like your post a thousand times... forget parvati's portrayal now; i have always been let down by dkdm's portrayal of adi-shakti... it has always been downright puerile & condescending... earlier it was still bearable...but the character has lost all its charisma & is increasingly treated like a sidekick.😑🀒

TRUE !!!.. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ˜­

@ rsnarula67

That makes us 111..πŸ˜†
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On the contrary, I absolutely loved yesterday.
What I loved even more was that we now have TWO Parvatis running aroundπŸ˜†
And also, Mansa. Only Mansa. Dumb-looking asuras not included.
Precap: Hm.. So while Parvati asks Mahadev to marry her, Parvati is waiting in Kailash chatting to Lakshmi and Saraswati. So when Parvati marries Mahadev, Parvati will be shocked. And when Parvati comes to Kailash, Parvati will stop her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Akash and Reena,
I don't see this as an insult to Adi Shakti, (except for that USELESS comment by Brahmadev).
I am actually enjoying this Leela, and it IS amusing 'cause Parvati thinks she is tricking Mahadev, when actually Mahadev is tricking her trick, and causing her to be tricked. And so in this trick of tricks, there is actually no trick at all..πŸ˜‰ It is much like Jayadeva's Gita Govinda, where Radha and Krsna have a fight and Radha tells Krishna to get lost. Outwardly, people may feel shocked, but when you go deep you understand that every act is Their Leela, Their Divine Love.. (Their refers to both couples).
And in this whole process, the person getting tricked is NOT Parvati Devi at all - rather, it is the whole universe led by Brahmadev, who think that Parvati can be tricked.πŸ˜‰
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After all, Shakti Kreeda Jagat Sarvam - everything is the Divine Play of That Primal Goddess
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

After all, Shakti Kreeda Jagat Sarvam - everything is the Divine Play of That Primal Goddess

Me too liked the epi. after a long time. When Pusrush & Prakriti are performing new Leela for their amusement or to get the World going on, to bring some change in life, then why complain. πŸ˜†

Anusha-B thumbnail

Super well said. U have summed it perfect.

Divine leelas of Deva Adi Dev and his Adya Shkati is too big for normal mortals to understand.

They take avatars and play parts but it always has a deeper intention.

I loved the episode yesterday and after a long time I wished there where repeat slots at a more convenient time.πŸ‘

On the contrary, I absolutely loved yesterday.

What I loved even more was that we now have TWO Parvatis running aroundπŸ˜†
And also, Mansa. Only Mansa. Dumb-looking asuras not included.
Precap: Hm.. So while Parvati asks Mahadev to marry her, Parvati is waiting in Kailash chatting to Lakshmi and Saraswati. So when Parvati marries Mahadev, Parvati will be shocked. And when Parvati comes to Kailash, Parvati will stop her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Akash and Reena,
I don't see this as an insult to Adi Shakti, (except for that USELESS comment by Brahmadev).
I am actually enjoying this Leela, and it IS amusing 'cause Parvati thinks she is tricking Mahadev, when actually Mahadev is tricking her trick, and causing her to be tricked. And so in this trick of tricks, there is actually no trick at all..πŸ˜‰ It is much like Jayadeva's Gita Govinda, where Radha and Krsna have a fight and Radha tells Krishna to get lost. Outwardly, people may feel shocked, but when you go deep you understand that every act is Their Leela, Their Divine Love.. (Their refers to both couples).
And in this whole process, the person getting tricked is NOT Parvati Devi at all - rather, it is the whole universe led by Brahmadev, who think that Parvati can be tricked.πŸ˜‰

@ bold
Good 4 u !.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

As for me, the "DKDM's leelas" are just that " DKDM Bloopers".. its hard to c how the atrocities committed by a television show against the portrayal of a divine character can be viewed as the " divine play of the goddess or the divine play of purush & prakriti".. so yes complaints were there since the earlier times of the show & continue to be so..😭.. but its good c that there r others who r not as frustrated as me with this issue..😊...

So I m just gonna cheat from the page of the other senior member's book & focus on the marvellous Mansa ( the actress in this role is A class) track & shun out the degrading Shiv-Shakthi track...
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Surya,  You have a rather wide lens view. Different from others.

Unfortunately, I just cannot get past the characterisation. Everything else stems from that.

Just like, for example, there is a vast difference between "surrender/submission in love" (this is positive) and 'servility' (this is negative). It's a very fine line.

When you base the complete leela on a rather weak wicket, it's just oh...😑  Fine lines are crossed

But yes everybody has been waiting since long for these so called "Shiv Shakti moments", so I guess what works for the majority, works for the show..

I for one will just enjoy the Mansa Devi track, for now.